Download GT HD, still (?)

• Thread starter CarochaMan
  • 289 comments
It does not work on my ps3 slim, if anyone with a na psn account has it on their download list, can I use it just to download it.

Just to thank you for sharing this account, Asasega, it's really nice ! :)

I still have to find a way to download GT5P demo now... :P

Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised by the overall quality of this old demo.... And it's still fun :)

Again does anybody have Gran Turismo HD on a North American Account, the reason why is that I tried the UK account and it said it will not work on the video settings.

Last edited:
To asasega:

Will you delete your account soon? Just don't before February, when is my birthday and I'll get a PS3 Slim. Btw, you're a good man, this thread makes me to steal PS3!!

Thank You so much!!! :)

Again does anybody have Gran Turismo HD on a North American Account, the reason why is that I tried the UK account and it said it will not work on the video settings.

I'm having the same problem but I'm getting a HDtv soon, then I should be able to play it.

it seems that someone had modified the account :(
so i think that's it for this account
it is sad, i dont understand why would someone do that, he can go to hell, mother***

it seems that someone had modified the account :(
so i think that's it for this account
it is sad, i dont understand why would someone do that, he can go to hell, mother***

Ohhhh man...that sucks. Many idiot people around. Still, I managed to get it, thanks a lot dude :tup..

Godd*** those idiots, I expected something like this. Now WE won't have GT HD. Is there anyone who has still got GT HD for download and wants to share with us? Anyone?(!!)

Godd*** those idiots, I expected something like this. Now WE won't have GT HD. Is there anyone who has still got GT HD for download and wants to share with us? Anyone?(!!)

Is there anyway of copying it from my HDD and sharing it? Or something like that? If there is, I'll gladly share it ;) Although coming to think of it, maybe not or else other people would've already done it.

@CarBastard:

There are two options:
1) Give us (rather just me) your e-mail and password and quickly change your e-mail and password after we download GT HD;
2) Somehow put GT HD on internet like torrents, Rapidshare, Megaupload or something tenth.
If you're for first choice, send me a personal message. And yeah, thanks for your help!

@CarBastard:

There are two options:
1) Give us (rather just me) your e-mail and password and quickly change your e-mail and password after we download GT HD;
2) Somehow put GT HD on internet like torrents, Rapidshare, Megaupload or something tenth.
If you're for first choice, send me a personal message. And yeah, thanks for your help!

Problem is I downloaded using his (asasega) account, so in the download list of my account GT HD doesn't appear. I would do #2 if I knew how to, do you have any tips to do so? If i know how, count on it ;)

@CarBastard:

Well, sorry, but answer to your question you won't hear from me, because I don't know. Try to Google it, or even try for fast answer ask someone on some forums or Youtube. You're lucky one to have GT HD.

guys the thing is that you can find GTHD pkg file on the net, but the proxy server trick its not working anymore, so you can't transfer it to the console
the only method is using an account which has the game in the download list

@asasega: Did you try getting your old account back with your e-mail address? That's really a shame someone changed your password -.-

aww man...stupid bastardes!
I don't think some one else would bother sharing their account, would they?
I know there is a lot of you guys with GT HD in your HDD, why not share it with the rest of the GT fans? The true collectors!

I was so pumped and ready to download and I got the invalid email error thing. God dammit why would anyone change the password, it's meant for sharing. I've never played GT HD, I really want to try it out.

Somebody please share it

I have version 1.0, 1.2, and 2.0 GTHD, but nothing seems different about them. I could have let someone use my account to download it, but having more than a hundred dollars of money in it is no way.

Send me a message, maybe i could let someone use my UK account. I got GT HD 2.0 in it from what I remember.

Back