DPC : Week 7 Entry

• Thread starter 194GVan
  • 124 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, getting better now boogie, adding the white lines look alot better :)

nice one :D

bt i was also thinking if u should add the Gt logo on, and the week #? :dunce: jst an idea :)

s2000lover
lol, getting better now boogie, adding the white lines look alot better :)

nice one :D

bt i was also thinking if u should add the Gt logo on, and the week #? :dunce: jst an idea :)

yeah . . I'll think about it . . .

FINAL ENTRY:

Honorable Mention:

[edited by moderator]
Please only include two extra pics, as the rules state on the first page. Thank you.
Mod:
Sorry, was about to delete one but had to fly to florida.

Hey boogieman can you please update my thumbnail in the entry mosaic because i have changed my final entry, this will be my last.

Cheers

Oh DUDE! :crazy: So NightBattleDori used the Lexus GS300 too. I can't believe it. I thought I was being so clever and unique, and now it turns out two of us are using it, and I end up posting second. It is such a beautiful car, so I guess I shouldn't be that surprised.

Ah well. Go Team Lexus!

Final

Runner-Up

edit: decided to swap my final and my runner-up.

So, Le Machin, you decided to be different as well, eh? Hey, it's cool ... I honestly thought nobody would go for that car. I mean seriously ... it's a 4-speed.

And it's not Go Team Lexus! ... it's Go Team NightBattle - Lexus Division! :D

Le Machin
Oh DUDE! :crazy: So NightBattleDori used the Lexus GS300 too. I can't believe it. I thought I was being so clever and unique, and now it turns out two of us are using it, and I end up posting second. It is such a beautiful car, so I guess I shouldn't be that surprised.

Ah well. Go Team Lexus!

Final

Runner-Up

edit: decided to swap my final and my runner-up.
ahhh le machine, is your lexus drifting, or is it just sitting there

Edit: my bad, i can see the smoke now
Note: ignore my ignorence

I was under the impression that Hong Kong was a smoke-free environment.

:dopey:

Yeah, the pics aren't very smokey, I don't know what's up with that.

Le Machin
I was under the impression that Hong Kong was a smoke-free environment.

:dopey:

Yeah, the pics aren't very smokey, I don't know what's up with that.

maybe because a lot of people lighten their pictures . . so the somke is there . . but you can't see it very well .. . maybe . . :scared:

I utterly loathe Imageshack, so I'm ignoring that rule. However, I've posted my images as thumbnail links to the full size images stored on my OWN webspace.

Ready?

Final Entry:

Runners-up:

I've altered the thumbnails so they're Imageshack styl-ee. For clarity. :D

Car: 2002 Lotus Esprit V8.

Wow, some amazing pics. This weeks entrys are superb. Best of the competition yet imo. 👍

Here's mine

final entry

I choose this one cause it had a very agressive feeling and it feels like you hear the car going by very hard. I loved it myself, lol. My new desktop :)

Honorable mentions

I almost ended up taking the first one of these as my final,..... Well, it could still change. :dopey:

Speaking of which, my Esprit entry above has just supplanted my Mercedes 190 Evolution II at Flugplatz as my desktop... :D

Boogieman
maybe because a lot of people lighten their pictures . . so the somke is there . . but you can't see it very well .. . maybe . . :scared:

Blimey, you must be right. I did brighten those pictures a lot. I'll remember that for next time :ouch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back