DPC : Week 7 Entry

• Thread starter 194GVan
  • 124 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
mar<12
copycater! :)

Most pics end up getting doubled or more. Look at how many there are showing turn 1 drifts! In last weeks comp my drift was duplicated with the same car but different colour and is polling better than mine in the final - not hard as mine has received no votes (not even from me!). :ouch:

If your drift is better than mine (and the other 3 or 4 people drifting the same corner) than you have nothing to worry about - If you think mine is better than re-do yours to beat me - simple. :)

somebody
Most pics end up getting doubled or more. Look at how many there are showing turn 1 drifts! In last weeks comp my drift was duplicated with the same car but different colour and is polling better than mine in the final - not hard as mine has received no votes (not even from me!). :ouch:

If your drift is better than mine (and the other 3 or 4 people drifting the same corner) than you have nothing to worry about - If you think mine is better than re-do yours to beat me - simple. :)
oh i dont, i dont
but the other people were at least at different camera angles

FINAL ENTRY

TVR Speed Six '00
(would have been perfect w/ backfire :indiff: )

Honorable Mentions:

If i manage to get a backfire pic before the deadline i'll definately post that one. :sly:

mar<12
oh i dont, i dont
but the other people were at least at different camera angles

I used that camera angle because it is the same as my desktop b/ground pic. I'm sorry if you think I've ripped you off. If two people having the same idea for a shot upsets you that much I'll work on a new shot.

In the meantime I'll change it to one of my runner-up shots.

Happy!? :grumpy:

Glad you like it 194GVan :P

Yeah I haven't seen anyone else do it, I thought there was a sense of humor among the posters!!!!

man its been awhile looks like i might have to heat up my tires again

be about 3 week since i have enve touched GT4 let alone drifted..

somebody
I used that camera angle because it is the same as my desktop b/ground pic. I'm sorry if you think I've ripped you off. If two people having the same idea for a shot upsets you that much I'll work on a new shot.

In the meantime I'll change it to one of my runner-up shots.

Happy!? :grumpy:
i like one of your runnerup shots better anyways

Drift-Kid
man its been awhile looks like i might have to heat up my tires again

be about 3 week since i have enve touched GT4 let alone drifted..
What are you thinking Drift-kid..... :dunce: , lol, i hope no one else follows his example :crazy: :scared: :dopey: :sly: , jokes....

mar<12
i like one of your runnerup shots better anyways
Boys, why are you fussing about each others pics, it's a friendly competition, it's meant to be fun, who cares if he has the same "camera angle".... sheesh

DRIFTN
What are you thinking Drift-kid..... :dunce: , lol, i hope no one else follows his example :crazy: :scared: :dopey: :sly: , jokes....

tell me about it......I sucked so bad last night i didnt even bother to take pics but i should have some up tonight

im lovin the white mx5 :D

btw 194GVan, isit possible for u to do something like what slicks done for the photodmode comp?

83ed.jpg

i think it'd look alot more intresting, rather than jst a full list of text? :D

s2000lover
im lovin the white mx5 :D

btw 194GVan, isit possible for u to do something like what slicks done for the photodmode comp?

83ed.jpg

i think it'd look alot more intresting, rather than jst a full list of text? :D

That's not a bad idea. Something to give it some flavor and flare. Good thinking:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back