Drag Competition - Final point standings posted!!

• Thread starter kennyblanco
  • 1,018 comments
Pics from the top 3-
jryeargin
IMAG0580-1.jpg

IMAG0601.jpg
KaroSVTR
fest0r

I'll get the final point standings posted shortly. Again congrats to everyone. Very close competition this week. Great job everyone! 👍

It's a very fitting 1st place win for jr 👍 Nice times for everybody else too 👍

I would like to thank Kenny and Ryan for running this excellent tourney. I enjoyed every car (almost :lol:) and learned loads just from taking part. Participation points FTW :D:tup:

Congrats to all the guys who took part regularly too... you put your money where your mouth is ;)

Fest0r put it perfectly, thanks Kenny and Ryan!
Congrats to everyone who participated!

DRAG ROOM OPENING IN 10 MINS, ROOM CALLED DRAG TUNER CHAMPS INVITE ONLY..... ANYONE WHO TOOK PART FEEL FREE TO JOIN!!!!!

jryeargin
Fest0r put it perfectly, thanks Kenny and Ryan!
Congrats to everyone who participated!

DRAG ROOM OPENING IN 10 MINS, ROOM CALLED DRAG TUNER CHAMPS INVITE ONLY..... ANYONE WHO TOOK PART FEEL FREE TO JOIN!!!!!

And NOW I cannot join :grumpy:

But I have to say, even though I participated in 4 or 5 events, this was the best competition event I have attended. Props to Kenny and Ryan for making this possible. I want to see more of this in the future! 👍

Well jr's hosting is as epic as his tuning... I stayed connected for ages :D:tup: Still lost though :lol:

viperbeatsvette
You joined just before I left I think

Yeah i was on ssrx tuning some. I seen some people showed up. Lol

But my psn and gtp names are different. I know some people keep both the same. Let me know when anymore rooms are up.

jryeargin
Sorry about that I was looking for your gtp name. We all left about 10 mins after you joined so you didnt miss anything....

np. Ill get the next round. What yall run?

jryeargin
The F150, Impreza, 300c, commodore ss and a few others :D

Well i would have only been able to drag the ss and the impreza. Gotta tune those other car.

the 300c seems like a fun Tuner

*Final point standings*
*1st place- jryeargin-29
*2nd place- fest0r-20
*3rd place- PTK-18
KaroSVTR-14
Master_Shake_-11
Mikeybc-8
Trybal-7
r4a2g0-6
swara96-6
kleomenis-5
c-losk-5
eightlives-4
DLR-4
retromaniAX- 3
Bobby-Vegas-2
nycboy-2
neil1297-2
CheahBro-2
Blind829-2
AKA I95- 2
kttheman- 2
ReVoLuT1oN-1
flybynighter-1
Troy521- 1
Slashfan- 1
Stimuluz Defqon- 1
viperbeatsvette- 1

Congratulations and thank you to everyone that supported our event and made it a success. Big congrats to our top 3!! We ask for your patience with the delivery of prizes due to real life issues that take priority over gaming and thank you for your understanding. Again a big thank you foor all of your support! 👍👍

*Final point standings*
*1st place- jryeargin-29
*2nd place- fest0r-20
*3rd place- PTK-18
KaroSVTR-14
Master_Shake_-11
Mikeybc-8
Trybal-7
r4a2g0-6
swara96-6
kleomenis-5
c-losk-5
eightlives-4
DLR-4
retromaniAX- 3
Bobby-Vegas-2
nycboy-2
neil1297-2
CheahBro-2
Blind829-2
AKA I95- 2
kttheman- 2
ReVoLuT1oN-1
flybynighter-1
Troy521- 1
Slashfan- 1
Stimuluz Defqon- 1
viperbeatsvette- 1

Congratulations and thank you to everyone that supported our event and made it a success. Big congrats to our top 3!! We ask for your patience with the delivery of prizes due to real life issues that take priority over gaming and thank you for your understanding. Again a big thank you foor all of your support! 👍👍

I could probably touch top 3 if not burned!!!
BTW congrats to everybody!!!!

Thanks again Kenny 👍 and for anyone interested in future comps (if there are any) it just shows how many points you can collect just by taking part each week ;)

Thanks again Kenny 👍 and for anyone interested in future comps (if there are any) it just shows how many points you can collect just by taking part each week ;)

Yea I wish I would have focused more on it. I just would get wrapped up in other things and end up forgetting to tune the car. :dunce:

Next comp Ill tune the car before I hop into an online lobby. :) I still had a blast playing with you guys and I feel this has only improved my drag racing skills. Good show to you guys Ryan and Kenny, hope the next comp will start soon.

Possible cars for next comp.... maybe(it seems everytime I post something like this I get 4 of you guys biting my head off)
Lotus Elise
Lotus Carlton
Ferrari California
Suzuki Alto Works
Honda Beat
Toyota Celica GT-Four
Toyota Supra SZ-R (the slow one)

Back