Drag Racing?

  • Thread starter Thread starter haoTRUE
  • 5 comments
  • 1,085 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
44
Messages
haoTRUE
Did they completely take out the drag racing option in GT5?

I always enjoyed going 1/4 mile on the Las Vegas strip...:grumpy:

Anyone else miss it?
 
Pro tip: Go to High Speed Ring and do a standing start then view your telemetry. I haven't looked but even the most basic data loggers in real life can log at what's called "Time over distance".

It should work in GT5 but like I said, I haven't looked as it doesn't interest me.
 
I really miss it. It was the method I used to test my project cars. Even tried using the course maker to create a 2 sector straight with a slight bend for sector 2, but it's not suitable with it assuming the track end must be the same as the start line.
 
I really miss it. It was the method I used to test my project cars. Even tried using the course maker to create a 2 sector straight with a slight bend for sector 2, but it's not suitable with it assuming the track end must be the same as the start line.

I have tried that course making idea for drag racing too, it was pointless to me. Lol
 
Let's just hope PD give us some sort of "machine test" option with 400m time test in future updates
 
Duplicate of a duplicate - thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back