Dream Alliance Sidestories - Takanori's Unicorn

Page 10 - Shooting Star

The celebration of Lamborghini's 50th Anniversary in Rome has started. Man, I have no idea that I'll be given a special edition car!

As I get in, the interior gets a similar treatment found in Superleggera, and then the seats are wrapped in "Carbonskin" similarly found in the Aventador J. Then I am filled with joy...

2g_800.jpg

...a proper stick shift gated manual!!! This, along with the rear-wheel drive layout, is just loyal to the Lamborghinis of the past! I love it! They read my mind...

9184067308_6f42f4eb9c_c.jpg

I joined with the other Lamborghini owners to do a Bull Run. It's an exhibition of Lamborghinis from all eras. Now, let's put this special Bull to the test, shall we?

9184067098_a08711807a_c.jpg

Lamborghini Executive: "The Gallardo LP600-2 Edizione Takuma joins the elite group of the wildest and most violent Lamborghinis created. With 600 horsepower channeling to rear wheels only, it surely will give a lot of driving sensation and emotion that were reminiscent from the past models."

9184066994_963712b06c_c.jpg

In Corsa mode, acceleration is just insane for a Gallardo! This is just as quick as an MP4-12C!

9181854759_52265c65a0_c.jpg

Now, that's what a Raging Bull is! This is what is missing from the mainstream Lamborghini models!

9184066554_8e7d4f62f0_c.jpg

Lamborghini Executive: "The LP600-2 could be said as the wild child of the Gallardo range. The suspension and brakes are similarly found from the Super Trofeo race car. Weight reduction includes usage of carbon fiber and the deletion of the 4WD system. The weight is now just a bit over 1200 kilograms. The Corsa mode is reprogrammed, and can give better acceleration results that match the car's current rivals. It is only available in 6-speed gated manual transmission, as Mr. Kanonji desired, and will be limited to 50 units with a choice of Nero Nemesis matte black color and Nero Noctis."

Takanori: "Wow! I wonder how much it would be sold? And I am assuming that most of them would land in Japan. There are lots of Lamborghini afficionados there, you know?"

Nigel: "I see. It would definitely cost as much as a house..."

9181854323_e929f7fc77_c.jpg

9184066260_30995e9b51_c.jpg

Takanori: "Wow! Impressive drifting! I'm sure Aniki is enjoying every bit of the car."

I head out of the car after the brief run. The audience applauds and I give a thumbs up to the Gallardo. I can't wait driving this car even more!

I joined the others. Sorry to leave the party rather early, as I have important things to do.

Takanori: "We're heading out already? Awwww.... just think of the party we're missing!"

Takuma: "I think we've partied enough. Besides, we have to prepare for the Le Mans."

Suddenly, Takanori is jolted, as if he felt something is coming. He suddenly took out a shuriken hidden from his sleeve and throw it to clash with another shuriken oncoming. The two shooting stars hit each other...

Whoa... what's going on? Takanori takes a good look at that shuriken that was aimed at us.

Takanori: "Aniki, that insignia..."

It's the organization's insignia. I knew it... they are on the move. They are now setting everything in motion. They are commencing with the plan.

Takuma: "I guess we have to deal with them first."

End of Chapter 1

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

- The image of the gated gear lever is taken from the Internet.

Gallardo LP600-2 Edizione Takuma Tuning:

Weight Reduction Level 1
Window Weight Reduction
Chassis Rigidity
ECU Tuning
Adjustable LSD

Initial Torque F: 5 R: 7
Acceleration F: 18 R: 30
Braking F: 8 R: 15

Twin Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
4WD Split: Front - 10% Rear - 90%
Fully Cuztomizable Suspension

Ride Height F: -10 R: -10
Spring Rate F: 16.0 R: 17.0
Extension F: 8 R: 8
Compression F: 8 R: 8
Anti-Roll Bars F: 6 R: 6

Camber Angle (-) F: 1.0 R: 2.0
Toe Angle F: 0.00 R: 0.20

Brakes F: 5 R: 8

Tires: Sports Soft (or Sports Hard for throwing in drifts)

Paint: Nero Nemesis
Rim Paint: Matte Dark Silver
PP: 574

Last edited:
Chapter 2​

The Black Sheep​

This chapter has a crossover with another fanfic. In this very first page, you can already determine it.​

Page 1 - A New Member

That was really a momentous day... to think I've got people who actually applaud for me. I thought I would never have any kind of fan because of my attitude. I guess Takanori's pieces of advice really work out. I am doing my homework properly. My fanbase has been growing, thankfully.

I called for a meeting for all the Dream Alliance members. Ricky has finally arrived, so this is a complete attendance.

Takuma: "Let's get to business."

Takanori: "And we begin with.... ummmm, where shall we start?"

I immediately give Takanori a noogie followed with multiple knocks on his head.

Takanori: "Owwwww...."

Takuma: "I guess that should jog your mind."

Nobuyuki: "Such a brotherly banter."

Hiroyuki: "Mind if I start?"

Takuma: "Go ahead, Hiroyuki-san."

Hiroyuki: "My life is..."

Nobuyuki: "Otousan..."

Hiroyuki: "...is coming to an end. I am diagnosed with leukemia. I shall be more involved in your activities to make most out of it."

Takanori: "Really? No way!"

Nobuyuki: "I will return home with my parents so as Otousan prepares for his operation."

Takuma: "I hope it all goes well. We cannot afford to lose our mentor."

Hiroyuki: "Mentor? What have I done?"

Takanori: "Your stories of your experiences inspire us a lot, especially your racing days with Otousan... I am your little Michiharu, right?"

Hiroyuki: "..."

Takuma: "Please take care. We are expecting you to be present in Le Mans. Please undertake the surgery."

Hiroyuki: "Well, if you insist, then..."

Takanori: "Nobuyuki-san, please take care of your father."

Nobuyuki: "Just leave it to me!"

Ricky: "Okay... let's move on. On to another topic, the Circuit de La Sarthe Circuit is very much open for the preparations of the upcoming Le Mans. Though I don't see much of racing teams there. More of a track day, really."

Takuma: "That's good. And I have actually have a car in mind, that we can use."

Ricky: "Which is?"

Takuma: "Your father's Opera Singer."

Ricky: "Opera Singer? I have no idea.... The Countach?"

Takuma: "No... this Opera Singer sings way better than that teenage heartthrob. Your father calls that car his Opera Singer, and he even used to rev it in some mornings. Take a guess..."

Ricky: "I have no idea, you mug..."

Takanori: "Meanwhile, Aniki and I will head to U.S, as we were offered some races to join there. Samui, would you like to come?"

Samui: "Y-Yes... I want to be more involved in the races."

Takuma: "Well then, since we're all set. Let's get packing."

Ricky: "That means..... I'm all alone??? Waaaaaaaaa...."

Time: 10 am

9192249878_e4c796c7e1_c.jpg

9192249712_389a410346_c.jpg

Tyler: "To think Juan's got beaten. Takuma still has got it... I'm the one that will end his streak and teach him a lesson once and for all."

9189452917_714a181eda_c.jpg

9192249674_ab03537b36_c.jpg

The souped-up C1 Corvette manages to complete a lap time of 1 minute and 33.6 seconds. Tyler returns to the pit lane, and sees Juan with a man. The man wears a hoodie that conceals most of his face along with long bangs.

Tyler: "It's you, Juan. And who's that guy?"

Juan: "Our new member. Boris asked me to tour him around the rest of the members."

Tyler reaches out his hand to the mystery man, however the latter refuses to budge.

???: "You are not worthy of my handshake. But call me Kurohitsuji."

Tyler: "Kuro what???"

Kurohitsuji: "Just call me The Black Sheep. You Americans can't pronounce everything right, and you're not even an ace when it comes to grammar. All you ever do is eat cheeseburgers, lots and lots of them."

Tyler: "Say what??? Wanna taste something?"

Juan: "Whoa... let's end the hostility here, shall we? Now, it is time for The Black Sheep to demonstrate his abilities."

Tyler: "1 minute and 33 seconds, think you can beat that?"

Kurohitsuji enters in his heavily-tuned Meteor Gray Audi R8 4.2 FSI quattro. After a warm up lap, he goes on full throttle.

9192249458_150e5cb12d_c.jpg

Tyler: "Where the hell did he came from?"

Juan: "He just popped up. But Boris likes him already."

9189452465_31c399b62e_c.jpg

9192249112_01b6069f6a_c.jpg

9189452047_aa1c7d9cf1_c.jpg

The R8 clocks in at 1 minute and 28.2 seconds. Tyler just drops his jaw out of shock.

Tyler: "Unbelievable."

Juan: "See? He has the skills."

The R8 returns to the pit lane. Tyler inspects the car.

Kurohitsuji: "Americans.... all you ever think is big block muscle. Don't you know what suspension means? I can even beat you with a stock Ford GT, which is a thoroughbred proper American car."

Tyler: "Why you..."

Kurohitsuji: "Yamiuma-sama.... ninmu kanryou." ("Master Dark Horse, Mission Complete.")

Tyler: "Say what???"

End of Page 1

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

- Both the R8 and the C1 'Vette are equipped with Sports Soft tires for the shootout.

Page 2 - The List

Damn.... I don't like long haul flights. I can't sleep while reclining in the plane!

When we arrived in a hotel in California, I immediately hop to bed and sleep in the hotel room. Lights off for me, then. DO NOT DISTURB.

Samui: "Asleep already? Didn't he sleep in the plane?"

Takanori: "Aniki can't sleep in the plane, even if that's a long haul flight.

And what a snore!!!"

Samui: "Ahahahaha.. Wait, didn't he say that he borrowed a car from his friend?"

Takanori: "Oh yeah.... hey, how can we get it, now that the Matador is asleep? Well, since we don't have a headquarters around here, nor cars available, he resorted to borrow one for our purpose here."

Samui: "I don't know. Hmmmm.... I intend to buy some souvenirs for Obaasan and my friends back home. I'll just take a look around."

Takanori: "Okay. Hey, be back before lunch, okay?"

Around the afternoon (yes, I skipped lunch), I am fully recharged and head out to fetch the car. I took it out for a spin at a highway nearby.

9200216292_00b8abc1d5_c.jpg

I am pretty sure you recognize the owner of this car. No need to mention it. And I guess it fits my purpose perfectly. Knowing what kind of cars that Tyler Moss prefers, this is a match, I must say.

9197435049_43bb5ac56b_c.jpg

Nice work on the Evora, my clone. Hehehehehe.... you F1 drivers sure know how to tinker.

9200216032_64fba82647_c.jpg

No wonder I had a hard time beating you in my FD. But as you witnessed, it was a draw. I wonder when can I pull off a win?

9200215330_864b5ffc91_c.jpg

Something light and nimble can match a heavy and powerful car at the track. I'm not too keen on American muscle, to be honest.

9200215074_9c2fcb62ef_c.jpg

Then that incident popped up my mind again. Who the hell threw that shuriken to us? What's that guy's intentions? I smell something fishy here...

In a secluded house in Texas, Kurohitsuji is the only inhabitant. In his room, he is sitting before his desk writing something.

Kurohitsuji: "Pen and paper, check. Okay, time to write..."

He writes the names of the current Protege members in a specific order:

Tyler Moss
Yamamoto Motoki
Juan Potenciano
Boris Kirsch

Kurohitsuji: "Not sure if I'm gonna add him on the list... oh well, just write it."

Takuma Kanonji

Then he adds three question marks beside Takuma's name.

Then on top of the names he listed, he writes:

DEATH LIST 5

Kurohitsuji: "That should do."

He places 5 pieces of shuriken beside the paper. He checks the sharpness of each one.

End of Page 2

Last edited:
Expect a race in the next page. It will be held in Daytona Road Course.

(Sorry, Takuma... another long haul flight for you :lol: )

This guy has to have a motive, right? He can't go around putting shurikens in some racing group's head.

And if i was him, Takuma should really invest in 1st class flying. Some of them airlines have real beds in the case of luxury.

Page 3 - Daytona Rendezvous

Good morning! Such a nice sleep I had after several hours of sleepless flights. The three of us headed down to the hotel's restaurant and enjoyed ourselves a buffet breakfast. I'm enjoying the hotel's omelette, possibly the best I've ever eaten.

Takanori: "Aniki, I think you need to eat a lot. You are the most weary out of us."

Takuma: "As if you are not a glutton. Good thing you have a high metabolism. I wish you are fat, so that I have a large pillow to sleep on."

Takanori: "And then what? I have to bear with your snoring? Hah, you wish!"

Samui: "You know, I'm starting to understand the ways and norms of other countries. Sorry if I sound so naive. And I sense some similarities among Europeans and Americans."

Takuma: "Everyone wants to travel around the world, Samui. There are so many things to learn. So many things to try..."

Samui: "And also... now that I am here, it reminded me of someone I knew. "

Suddenly, a waiter approaches us and gives me an envelope. That's strange, I don't expect anyone today... Anyways, I opened the envelope and then there's this message:

Tyler Moss will join a Tuner event in Daytona Speedway tomorrow. I suggest both of you should have a rendezvous. Besides, you seek him out, right?​

Just who the hell wrote this?

Takanori: "You know, that's creepy. We've been receiving strange stuff lately. That shuriken, and now this letter. This could be a way to to reach that Tyler guy, but... I think it's a trap."

Samui: "Shall we trust it?"

Takuma: "I can fend for myself. But I think we should go. This could be an opportunity. Let's head to Florida right now."

Takanori: "Awwwww.... I'm loving this hotel! Oh well, we better settle things as soon as possible."

But I am just as doubtful as Takanori. I am looking around for that sender. But it seems that he's gone. Time to book a flight... ugh, another long haul flight?

We have arrived in Daytona Beach, Florida, and we immediately found a hotel to stay.

Before we left California, though, I made a quick switch of tires on Sato's Evora. This time, it's running on slicks. I'm sure the competition will be worthwhile.

I head out at night to buy take out food. I bought food from the Japanese restaurant nearby. I've had enough of burgers and fries, I miss my wife's cooking back home (I taught her a lot of recipes, and she makes really good food... thanks to me, of course!)

As I am walking along back to the hotel, I see a black hooded man standing on my way. His long bangs completely conceal his eyes along with the hood. Ummmm....

Takuma: "Excuse me, something wrong?"

Kurohitsuji: "I find your hostility among those members very intriguing..."

Takuma: "Who are you?"

Kurohitsuji: "I am no one. I am not being relied on. No one trusts me... I am Kurohitsuji."

Takuma: "Nice name, but you are wasting my time."

Kurohitsuji: "I am glad... that you trusted that letter. I guess you should see Tyler tomorrow. I am so interested on how it would turn out."

Takuma: "Are you a member of The Proteges?"

Kurohitsuji: "A neophyte, yes. And that's all for now... I got to take my leave. After all, your time is wasted. Ciao..."

The man just walked away. What does he know about that organization? So he's the sender... Probably he's the one who threw the shuriken too.

I returned to the hotel room, and... time to eat! Takanori opens the boxes like he's starved for decades. Calm down! I don't wanna think about that encounter...

Takanori: "I miss mom's cooking! Yum!"

Takuma: "There's a Japanese restaurant just across the street. Even the chef is Japanese."

Takanori: "So good! Hey, I think you have a competition here! Let's see who's the Iron Chef!"

Takuma: "Then I will enjoy a Takanori Sushi Platter. I will chop you up..."

And so, the next day...

I am seeing plenty of tuner cars at the track. We can win cash if we win the race. And besides, knowing Tyler's reputation here, he is the one who would like joining an event like this.

The three of us set up the car. Yep, just the three of us. The others have their own crew.

Samui: "The Evora is interesting..."

Takanori: "Lotuses are always known for their track prowess! Even this plump Evora has the capability."

Takuma: "You call 1120 kilograms plump? Oh, Takuma Sato would love hearing that."

Takanori: "Wait, that's THE Takuma Sato's Evora? No way!!!"

Takuma: "He's currently here, for the Indycar season. He had his very first victory recently, under AJ Foyt's team. And... I raced against him back home at the Touge... it was a draw. This car is tuned based on the Evora GT4 he raced when he was in Team Lotus, so I had hard time keeping up with him."

Takanori: "Draw??? What happened to you?"

Takuma: "Try racing against an F1 driver, you'll be shocked at their level."

Tyler just passed by. I just observe him, and he does not even know that I am here. Oh, I know! I will make a proper rendezvous during the race.

We are being called, since it's the start. Hmmmmm.... where is Kurohitsuji? Maybe he's at the shadows...

9205585131_a4b4a574d9_c.jpg

As expected from Tyler, he drives a heavily tuned C1 Corvette. I don't know that it can be tuner toy...

9208367016_b7d413d474_c.jpg

How are you now, Rotweiler?

9208367926_b959107261_c.jpg

Tyler: "That Lotus is something... Well, it is a light car, after all."

9205583581_cca599e0cd_c.jpg

Tyler: "Heh, not bad. You're still at my tail?"

9205583305_3d526011f9_c.jpg

Tyler: "Take this!"

9208365494_30c26fd40e_c.jpg

Woah! He stepped on the brakes! Crap, he intends to make my car lose balance! I immediately backed off...

9205582691_1c94d42a45_c.jpg

I do not intend to return this car to Sato in bits and pieces. Besides, I have yet to beat him! I wanna have a rematch with him someday!

9208364956_cc237b2674_c.jpg

Slipstream.... a simple yet very effective tool. I can keep up? I thought his Corvette has a monster lurking underneath the hood.

Then I briefly go to his left side, and showed a thumbs down at him. Hope he can recognize me.

9205582063_e640561463_c.jpg

Tyler: "What the??? Heh, so Black Dragon is here, eh? What a surprise!"

His Corvette then pushed further. Okay, I'll just lay low and play.

9205581605_41b23be70b_c.jpg

But then, I wanted to show my intentions for a next duel. So I overtook him...

9208363646_409504eacc_c.jpg

Tyler: "Brave move there."

9205580769_8901467eb0_c.jpg

Tyler: "Damn these slowpokes! I can't get through! He's getting away!"

9208362914_145335c086_c.jpg

I thought Rotweilers are an aggressive breed. Scared much? I don't think so.

You want a rematch, Tyler? I AM READY.

End of Page 3

Last edited:
Page 4 - Pun Intended

Time: 4:30 pm

Ricky is with Nigel so that they have an observation and gather data on the track. The two get in Ricky's one-off Range Stormer SUV to familiarize themselves.

9211728029_b897cd61fb_c.jpg

Nigel: "Such a wonderful SUV."

Ricky: "It's a one-off model I commissioned. The body is made of aluminium and carbon fiber. Then the engine is a supercharged V8 from the Jaguar XKR and suspension has been lowered. Oh, the 4WD is reprogrammed as well."

Nigel: "I like the panoramic sunroof here."

9214507388_4e8c41467b_c.jpg

Nigel: "How much did you pay for this car?"

Ricky: "200,000 Pounds."

Nigel: "Very expensive! Well, I like British luxury and craftsmanship."

9214507168_769f847bb7_c.jpg

Ricky: "So, anyway, why did you tag along?"

Nigel: "I will scan the track and capture a video as well. Please carry on driving. This is Takuma-san's order to me."

Nigel detaches his head and places it on the dashboard. His eyes glow red as a sign of scanning and recording.

Ricky: "Waaaaahhhh!!! You're freaking me out! Right... you are a robot."

9214506942_2c3fd68b1f_c.jpg

Ricky: "Every car here brakes at the 200m mark for the first chicane. Even those Le Mans Prototypes do it. Any further could send you straight to the barrier."

9214506956_56cc0e5067_c.jpg

Nigel: "I am also scanning for the smoothness of the surface. The Hunaudieres Straight, however, is not a smooth road."

Ricky: "Yeah... even that tiny imperfection caused some race cars here to crash. Even some flipped over."

9211727605_1daf4f482e_c.jpg

After a lap, they return to the pit lane.

Nigel: "Scanning, recording, and analysis complete."

Nigel attaches his head back on to his body.

Ricky: "Don't you ever take out your head. It freaks me out..."

Nigel: "Okay."

Time: 1 pm

I'm sure Tyler won't just accept his loss. I'm sure he will have a rematch against me. I'm ready for it.

The three of us head out from the hotel to buy some souvenirs. Suddenly, Kurohitsuji appears before us. What does he want this time?

Kurohitsuji: "Tyler wants a rematch. Same racetrack."

Takuma: "I knew it."

Kurohitsuji: "But he wants a different theme. Sport Truck racing."

Takanori: "Sport Trucks???"

Kurohitsuji: "It's also a popular type of car here in this country. I'm surprised you are not aware of it. Better get one now."

Takuma: "Okay. I will get one and race Tyler with it."

Kurohitsuji: "Great response. He is waiting..."

Takuma: "Give me a week."

Kurohitsuji: "I'll relay that to him."

He leaves us without any further info. He's really strange... is he helping us or what?

Takanori: "Aniki, you know him?"

Takuma: "He is a new member of The Proteges, as he claims it. It's really strange why someone like him would help us."

After a brief shopping, I contacted Takuma Sato and returned his car. Knowing the situation, he volunteered to find a used Sport Utility Truck.

And guess what, this is what he found. I paid 10,000 USD for that...

9211727397_ab8e835333_c.jpg

Takanori: "I haven't seen a Toyota like that in Japan. Tacoma???"

Pun definitely intended. Nice find, Sato...

End of Page 4

Last edited:
I dunno if you can use names in puns, except if it's like. hmm...

He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Well, time to load up another grudge match. :)

Page 5 - Takuma's Tacoma

Being a sport truck, it has to be sporty, right? I don't like a car with just a high performance engine, and that's all it can give. It has to run properly.

I have driven uber-powered SUVs and I liked some of them. Car companies can now make sporty chassis of even the most family-oriented vehicles, you know? So expect to see family sedan on a track day.

Takanori: "4 liter V6, 250 PS. Hmmmmm.... but a TRD option will add a supercharger, boosting to 300 PS. It's also rear wheel drive."

9231581328_004bb9fa66_c.jpg

Takuma: "Don't worry though, this car is even lighter than your beloved R35 GT-R. 1687 kilograms is featherweight for something like this."

And it is sporty... look how I can throw it around the corners.

9228799885_ba66aba50b_c.jpg

9228799893_b7602a398b_c.jpg

Takuma: "It's really a shame, that Toyota didn't make this for the Japanese market."

Samui: "It's even spacious here at the back. Although I'm getting sick with your drifting. Sorry... I'll vomit probably."

9231580752_830fee83fb_c.jpg

It really turns! Plus, with a 6 speed close ratio manual, this is a proper enthusiast's car.

9231580370_313c9eb664_c.jpg

Takuma: "Obviously, this one needs a mechanic's touch. Luckily, I know someone."

I called up Chris. He is Axel-niisan's close friend, remember? He came all the way to Florida to help me out tune this truck.

Chris: "A truck? That's not you at all."

Takuma: "I am facing Tyler Moss with this thing. He is also driving one..."

Chris: "Yeah... he drives a Chevrolet SSR. Those things are hard to come by. But I think your Toyota could beat it. Careful though, he is aggressive."

Time: 10 pm

Kurohitsuji: "Takuma could be of good use. Maybe I'll consider taking him out of the list.

I don't know... should I really take his name out?

If it weren't for them, then The Dark Horse would have a better life. His career could have been flourished.

Takuma, how was like being a Protege? But I have been wondering....

...where did all your anger go? You became a force to be reckoned with because of your anger towards your family.

Perhaps... I can take them back. I need that "anger" he has. I shall use it for my plans.

Time: 4 pm

9231582676_64ff33bd7b_c.jpg

Hiroyuki: "When was the last time I drove here? But this time, it may be the last."

9231582354_38e1cbf0c3_c.jpg

9231582284_b5a129f381_c.jpg

9228801033_aca02326ba_c.jpg

9231581928_eeb38886ea_c.jpg

Hiroyuki: "Nobuhiko... as much as I wanted to join you, but then I'll leave my loved ones in exchange. You want everyone to be happy, right?"

A white butterfly just flies past Hiroyuki. Then it perches on the McLaren's side mirror.

Hiroyuki: "I shall honor your wish. I will undergo the treatment..."

End of Page 5

Page 6 - The Opera Singer

We decided to check Chris out for his tuning of the Tacoma. Oh great, why does it have to sound similarly to my name?

Anyhow, I did see him installing an aftermarket supercharger on the engine, and then suspension parts are scattered all over. Hmmmm... can't organize properly, Chris?

Takanori: "No rear seats? Awwww.... no fun!"

Takuma: "I don't think anyone wants their friends to get sick while riding one of those. It's good to remove those rear seats."

Chris: "And with this Whipple Supercharger, you'd surely need a bucket for your friends to vomit."

Takanori: "How much horsepower do you think that truck will now have?"

Chris: "Good for around 400. Besides, your friend wants this still a drivable car."

Samui: "And these semi-slicks make sure that it is still road-friendly."

Suddenly, Takanori is jolted once again. Using your Ninja sense on everyday situations? No wonder why I can't pull off a successful surprise attack on him.

Takanori: "Incoming!"

He catches a Kunai. He takes out a note tied with it.

Takanori: "Tyler will meet you at the Japanese restaurant by dinner. Come alone..."

Takuma: "He meant me."

Takanori: "This is getting creepy. Your organization will resort to something like this? Don't they know that man invented mobile phones?"

Takuma: "It's that Kurohitsuji guy again. I gotta take heed."

Takanori: "Look..."

Takuma: "I can fend for myself. I will see Tyler."

At the appointed time, I meet Tyler at that Japanese restaurant in front of the hotel. Kurohitsuji is waiting outside. Something's not right from that guy...

Kurohitsuji: "Good thing you came. He's very eager to see you."

Takuma: "You know, calling by mobile phone is preferable. You can kill someone with your shurikens or kunais."

Kurohitsuji: "I want it different. Both of you are martial artists, right? You can sense danger even by a mile away."

Takuma: "Whatever. I'm getting in."

As I enter, I immediately spotted Tyler, eating Sushi at the bar. I sat beside him and also ordered one. The Sushi chef is also Japanese, hence I can speak to him in my native language as to what Sushi I want.

Tyler: "I miss that wonderful language of yours. You always speak that to me whenever you provoke me back then."

Takuma: "I am Japanese, so it is natural for me to speak in my native language. It's been a long time. How have you been doing?"

Tyler: "Practicing for our upcoming duel. I really want to beat you so bad. You always are a subject of Sir Ben's dialogues."

Takuma: "Insecured much? I heard you are popular in this country's tuning scene."

Tyler: "Indeed. But it would be interesting to race you in something you're not familiar with."

Then the chef serves my Sushi along with chopsticks.

Sushi Chef: "Hai, douzo"
("Here you go")

Takuma: "Arigatou."

Sushi Chef: "Tyler-san wa tomodachi desu ka?"
("Is Tyler your friend?")

Takuma: "Sou da na. Soshte, ano yatsu mo teki da. Kare wa ore wo hashiritai."

("Yep, and that guy is also my rival. He wants to race me.")

Sushi Chef: "Omoshiroi desu ne."
("Interesting.")

Takuma: "Kare wa urusai da zo. Hmmmmm.... Inu sushi wo tabetai."
("He's annoying. Hmmmmm... I want to eat a dog sushi.")

I break the chopsticks apart and then looked at Tyler with a smile.

Takuma: "Itadakimasu."

Tyler: "I wanna try Sake."

Takuma: "Oh okay. Osake onegaishimasu."
("Sake please.")

The chef serves us a warm bottle of Sake.

Takuma: "You are interested in our culture, right? Then drink Sake."

Tyler: "Kanpai."

Takuma: "Kanpai."

Cheers, mate. Let's see how you like it. I watch him drink.

Tyler: "Man, this thing rocks."

Takuma: "I'm glad you liked it."

Tyler: "Ready for tomorrow?"

Takuma: "Tomorrow? Oh well, that's supposed to be the shakedown. But I guess racing you would be a proper shakedown."

Tyler: "You'll just see how Rotweilers attack."

Takuma: "Okay. To be honest, I don't like Rotweilers, they're too aggressive. However, you are.... all bark, no bite."

Tyler: "I'll get to bite you."

Takuma: "Yattemiro."
("Just try.")

Chris finished tuning the Tacoma just in time. All of us are at the track the next morning. Oh great, I don't even know the changes of it. Tyler is giving me a challenge.

Tyler: "Oh, a Toyota eh? You'd better feel right at home there."

Takuma: "Shall we start? Hajimemashou ka?"

We lined up for the start. We will do a three lap battle. Kinda short, huh?

9261632672_7d864c96d0_c.jpg

And we're off! Tyler lets me take the lead. I guess he really intends to be a "Rotweiler" for the race.

9258853259_f896879331_c.jpg

9261632320_3ddb57fc03_c.jpg

Tyler: "You'll regret the day we disbanded and took Sir Ben away."

9261632218_de9c887780_c.jpg

It's obvious that his SSR has more power. He's just teasing me at high speed.

9261632120_55f4eeeaee_c.jpg

Tyler: "Get ready, punk! You're mine!"

9258852743_9a018f8ecf_c.jpg

He's doing a pit maneuver! Crap, I'm losing control at high speed!

9261631952_45fa8d17e5_c.jpg

Whew, that was close. Dammit... I won't buy a Rotweiler anymore. Good thing I have a Siberian Husky back home!

I am not gonna give up to someone like you!

Meanwhile, at the pit area, Kurohitsuji unsheathes his Katana. He is wiping the blade with a piece of cloth.

Kurohitsuji: "It's time..."

Time: 3 pm

9258856033_43f12b4000_c.jpg

Ricky: "Sweet mother of goodness.... this is mental!"

Nigel's Head: "Indeed it is."

Ricky: "Waaaahhhh! You.... I told you not to take off your head!"

Nigel's Head: "I need to record your driving and as well as your racing line. And you don't see a passenger seat, do you?"

9258855883_3836ecd8bc_c.jpg

Ricky: "My father called this once as The Opera Singer? Well, I can definitely see why."

9261635078_84a385ac09_c.jpg

Ricky: "This sounds so much better than that teenage heartthrob from Canada. I could run him over at his concert using this car and then rev the hell out of it."

9258855761_ac7db672f0_c.jpg

9261634772_6bf7134e53_c.jpg

Ricky: "And this is a handful. Throttle control is needed here."

Nigel's Head: "Correct."

9258855469_a5067f32e8_c.jpg

Ricky: "This will be our weapon for the 24 Hours of Le Mans? I say...

9261634412_47191966e8_c.jpg

Ricky: "...I approve of it. Let's rock!"

End of Page 6

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

- There will be another character that will be introduced in Chapter 4. Here are some tiny bits:

- He is British
- He's an ex-Touring car driver. Has a personal mission
- Drives a Hot Hatch (the theme for Chapter 4; You can guess what it is.)
- An ally? Or an enemy?

Last edited:
"This sounds so much better than that teenage heartthrob from Canada. I could run him over at his concert using this car and then rev the hell out of it."

:lol:👍

Page 7 - Backstabber

I knew it... he would do something below the belt. Typical Protege member...

...even I am ashamed of admitting doing the same thing in the past.

The past still haunts me. I guess I have to face it.

For now, I have to beat this jerk!

9258852519_74bbc29463_c.jpg

Tyler: "I braked too late! Shoot!"

9261631622_5975ccb767_c.jpg

9261631512_284a8045d1_c.jpg

I've kept up? Maybe he's going to play with me again.

9261631356_4e796518ee_c.jpg

Sorry, not gonna fall for it. Dogs are predictable.

9258852009_01f79f8de7_c.jpg

Tyler: "Missed it. Clever as always."

9261631024_14b48398d2_c.jpg

Seriously, who's gonna fall for that? I can see you by these side mirrors. Unless you know where the car's blind spot is.

9261630852_3555eda21a_c.jpg

Tyler: "Damn you... I'm not gonna let you go away easily!"

9261630726_c66102b813_c.jpg

Tyler: "Get ready! Trucks are for smashin'!"

He aims his SSR at me! As he is about to hit me and send me to the barrier at the chicane, I stepped on the brakes. Instead, he takes the crash.

9258851447_2b2b2221e9_c.jpg

And bounced off. Oh well, time to move on. I don't care what happens to him. There are marshals to give him treatment.

9258851211_f401806cbd_c.jpg

But seriously.... This experience reminds me of the deeds I've done in the past. To think I used to play unfairly in the world of racing, and as much as it pains me to say this, but it's Otousan's way of dominating the world of racing.

Without thinking much of it further, I returned to the pit lane and informed everyone of the crash.

Takanori: "Ouch! Well, I hope he's okay."

Takuma: "I could care less about his fate. I won, fair and square, that's all."

Samui: "You think there are more of them?"

Takuma: "We could be facing more. After all, that's my former team. I have to face and end this once and for all."

9261630174_feb13dd925_c.jpg

Tyler regained consciousness. However, just as he is about to reach the door lever, he is stabbed at the back by Kurohitsuji with his katana.

Tyler: "You... ahhhh!"

Kurohitsuji: "Now you know the pain.... of being stabbed at the back. You and your teammates do this all the time. Where's the concept of teamwork, then? But on a serious note, this is how The Dark Horse felt after you rejected him out of your team."

Kurohitsuji twists the katana so as to give more pain.

Kurohitsuji: "You gave him all the help he needed, yet in the end, your selfishness caused him to destroy his once-in-a-lifetime chance of being a pro racer."

Tyler: "J... Ja... Jacob?"

Kurohitsuji: "That's right. Although I don't like hearing you utter his name. He doesn't deserve to hear his name from the likes of you. Sweet dreams."

He abruptly takes out the katana from Tyler's body and blood scatters all over the interior.

Time: 10 am, the next day

9269986504_d54ef9188d_c.jpg

9267205769_9763672d6e_c.jpg

Yamamoto: "That decrepit old man... This circuit reminds me of him."

9269985954_880e896405_c.jpg

Yamamoto: "To think he and his dead son use this as their playground."

9267204987_c585056f75_c.jpg

Yamamoto: "You are history! It's time for me to rule Super GT! Both of your careers ended badly. You think you can recover your past glory? Go to the old folks home instead!"

9269984666_055907de0b_c.jpg

Yamamoto: "I don't get why there are still fans of a dead person. Can't they get over and move on? They won't see him forever, anyway."

End of Chapter 2​

Bonus pic:

8876460110_d6572ffd8e_c.jpg

Last edited:
Looking at Jake's persona, he is one that deserves the position Kurohitsuji soughts to avenge. Only thing is, it's not only selfishness of others who mock him that made him refuse. There are a few other reasons he has. I'll PM them should you need it.

And, well, appreciate with the strengthening of character development, although i'm sure Jacob Ross would never hire an assassin to avenge what he already let go.

Kurohitsuji is not under orders. This is his own volition. He views The Dark Horse some sort of his father figure.

Next chapter, his true colors (and his name) will be revealed. He has a much bigger plan than just killing 5 people from the list. That is just a small part of that huge plan.

Chapter 3

Strong Bond

Page 1 - Nostalgia

Setting our sights to the next racer, we immediately pack our stuff. We will head home first to Japan, since Yamamoto Motoki is there. I wonder how is he doing lately? He's the only teammate I had who had a bond with, despite our rivalry.

Oh no... another long haul flight. Dammit! I will pay a million dollars to someone who makes a proper teleporter. Oh well, I am just gazing at the sky while we're flying.

Takanori: "Kaido-san left a car at the airport. We will get the keys from the parking security."

Takuma: "I see. At least that will save us money from hiring a cab."

Takanori: "So, we will deal with that Yamamoto Motoki guy first?"

Takuma: "Yep. Remember, we have to deal with those Protege members first."

Takanori: "What if they'll race in the 24 Hours of Le Mans?"

Takuma: "Then that would be fun. But let's deal them individually first. I am up for some nostalgia."

Takanori: "I miss my wife and 2 kids."

Takuma: "Me too."

Takanori: "I hope we would see the day, that our children will grow into great people."

Takuma: "Both of us will definitely see it."

After 14 hours of sleepless flight... Yes, I was sleepless! We finally landed at the Haneda Airport by afternoon. I need sleep...

...but Takanori is more than energetic when we saw the car.

Takanori: "She's here!!! Oh, how I miss you!"

Samui: "Isn't that a MINI?"

Takuma: "Yeah... a giant MINI. Kinda contradicting."

Takanori: "Kaido-san tuned this. Man, I am excited to drive this. We'll test her first!"

Oh boy... well, the trip to the track could give me some time to sleep.

9276035076_d09fb72883_c.jpg

Takanori: "Speaking of nostalgia, this car and this track reminded me of my first ever race!"

I'm too sleepy to react...

Takuma: "Er... what?"

Samui: "The exhaust note is so loud."

Before we left the U.S, we were actually invited by FIA at the Hot Hatch Championship in Europe. I am thinking if we should shell out money for a hot hatch or concentrate on the Le Mans. Though this tuned MINI could be of good use.

9273249483_cf3c5c50a7_c.jpg

Takanori: "The handling just got better. I love the way this car turns!"

9276034706_357d75051e_c.jpg

9273249243_4697af052a_c.jpg

Takanori: "But I don't think we could be using this for the Hot Hatch Championship. After all, this is my wife's everyday car."

We could skip that race. It won't give us an impact, after all. Besides, I want to pour a lot of energy for the Le Mans.

9276034304_685b15d4b9_c.jpg

We returned home by sundown. The entire family is present, and we will have a nice dinner for tonight. First though, I have to help out Mom in the shop.

Waves of waves of customers arrived. To be honest, I could drop dead any time now.

Then.... what a surprise! Yamamoto arrives.

Yamamoto: "Yo, Takuma!"

Takuma: "Yama-kun, it's been a while."

Yamamoto: "Can we have a nice talk outside?"

Takuma: "Okay..."

We walked for a little bit and stopped by at this river.

9273249967_28493ec5f7_c.jpg

Yamamoto: "Remember the time we used to throw skipping stones here?"

Takuma: "Somehow, yes."

Yamamoto: "Hey, you've heard of it?"

Takuma: "What?"

Yamamoto: "Tyler is in the ICU right now. He is in serious condition. He had a stab wound at the back along with that crash at Daytona."

A stab wound? That's odd...

Takuma: "As long as he lives, I don't care. I have beaten him and I can move on to the next one."

Yamomoto: "I assume it's me, then?"

Takuma: "Of course. You read my mind."

Yamamoto: "Can't you go back to us? Pretty please???"

Takuma: "I have made lots of mistakes when I was at your team. I have become selfish and arrogant."

Yamomoto: "And Sir Ben disbanded us and took you away with him."

Takuma: "I cannot go back. I will become a monster once again."

Yamamoto: "Oh darn. Anyhow... can't you at least support me on this one?"

Takuma: "Which is?"

Yamomoto: "I will beat the Hiramotos. I want to be the next Super GT Legend. That decrepit old man is history. As if his son is alive to witness his father's efforts. It's useless to do anything for a dead person."

Sorry... I won't support on you that. Hiroyuki-san is like a mentor to the Dream Alliance.

Takuma: "Good luck. Because Hiroyuki-san is in my team. And I will support him. You think Hiroyuki-san is a senile old man? I'm afraid you're mistaken."

Yamamoto: "So, he's with you, huh? I hope he's not sucking up to you."

Takuma: "Don't worry.... I'll convey to him what you just said right now. He will be so energized to beat you. He's not your typical old man."

Yamamoto: "You think so? Hah! I doubt! I will give my SC430 GT500 machine if he beats me!"

Takuma: "With age, comes with experience. Remember that..."

End of Page 1

Page 2 - The Grand Plan

I will call on a meeting. This is something disturbing as Samui just found something in his home. Hence, I called on Nobuyuki too, despite the fact that he has nothing to do with it. He has something to do.

9289505253_95532820d4_c.jpg

Nobuyuki: "Really, like now?"

9292282294_0a7847e3ec_c.jpg

Takuma: "Yep. Get off from Suzuka right now. The travelling time from there should make you arrive here in Tokyo in time before rush hour comes in."

9292281440_0de8fa4dea_c.jpg

Nobuyuki: "Okay, then. Just let me finish this lap. I just tuned my Supra's engine. I gotta note the changes."

9289502603_903012f52a_c.jpg

9292280090_2937b3c74f_c.jpg

He arrived just in time for the meeting. And we will have a dinner afterwards.

Samui then showed us a piece of paper.

Samui: "Look what I found...."

Death List 5??? My name is on it, and Tyler's name is crossed out.

Takanori: "Aniki... your name is there."

Nobuyuki: "Someone wants to kill the entire Proteges? And why is Takuma-san's name on that list?"

Takuma: "I've heard from Yamamoto Motoki that Tyler is in the ICU. Sayuki is on the case already and she will interrogate him if he gets well."

Takanori: "Now, this is turned into insanity. We've been receiving strange stuff, and now this."

Takuma: "Whoever made that list... I will face him."

Takanori: "It's too dangerous!"

Nobuyuki: "We all have to be safe."

Takuma: "I will deal this alone. I don't want you guys to get involved. Nobuyuki shall take charge while I'm gone."

Nobuyuki: "Isn't there any other way? The police can help!"

Takuma: "Like I said, I will deal this alone. This is something fishy. Why would the writer just send off that letter? Isn't that his list? Surely he has to keep it. Something's not really right about this list."

Takanori: "Aniki..."

Takuma: "Nobuyuki, please take charge. I don't want everyone to be involved and hurt. I've made a mess in the past, and I shall clean it. Be safe."

Nobuyuki: "R... Roger that."

Takuma: "And also... Yamamoto Motoki wants to deal with your father. He wants to race him, and in fact he insulted him. He wants your father instead of me."

Nobuyuki: "Yamamoto Motoki? I've heard of his name before... but I can't afford to let him insult my father! Thank you for calling me here."

Takuma: "It would be better if you do this. Your father should be resting up for the operation."

Time: 11 PM

9292278904_b91bc0c3a0_c.jpg

Kurohitsuji: "With that paper sent, I shall commence on the grand plan."

9292278558_b178e95e4b_c.jpg

Kurohitsuji: "That was just my way of drawing out the Kanonji family. I don't really care about The Proteges."

9292277966_1f63e4b022_c.jpg

Kurohitsuji: "Now that every member is here, I shall start the extermination of the ENTIRE Kanonji family.

I... Daigo Kanonji... shall start it anew."

End of Page 2

Last edited:
Page 3 - Under Command

Time: 11 am

Hiroyuki is at his son's memorial at the 130R. He places flowers on a massive bed of flowers from fans.

Hiroyuki: "How are you, Nobuhiko? How I wish we could sit together and talk about everything. We still had a lot of catching up..."

However, Yamamoto arrives.

9301202644_aa75927258_c.jpg

Yamamoto: "There you are. Hmph, I guess the 130R is slowly turning into a garden."

Hiroyuki: "That's because of his loyal followers."

Yamamoto: "Following a dead person? Are they crazy? Why do they still follow him, despite the fact that he is dead? Dead is dead. You'll never get anything from the dead. Your son is nothing more than just a corpse."

Hiroyuki: "Say that again..."

Yamamoto: "As if he is around cheering for you. Don't be ridiculous, old man. Super GT will never welcome you again."

Hiroyuki: "With that kind of attitude, you'll never succeed in life. You've got skills, but you have no heart... and a brain. No wonder... I did not accept you as my protege back then. I never saw your willingness to learn... all you want is to jump in to unknown waters. You are complacent."

Yamamoto: "Hush, old man. I think the nurse lost track on you. Want me to help you go back to the old folks' home? Face the reality! Your son is dead. He will no longer uplift your name. YOU. ARE. HISTORY. All you can do is watch me conquer the Super GT and rub it into your face. Oh... pretty soon that memorial will be gone."

Hiroyuki: "Don't you ever dare... *coughs*

Hiroyuki coughs violently and then loses consciousness.

Yamamoto: "Told ya. Don't overexert yourself. I'll call the ambulance. That's just the last ounce of respect I had for you. You never gave me the opportunity... I knew that through you, I would enter the Super GT... But you rejected me. You deserve this."

Time: 2 pm

9298421281_94f9944108_c.jpg

Samui: "Let's start the testing, shall we?"

Jacob: "What's this place?"

Samui: "My training ground."

Jacob: "Your training ground?"

9301203912_647b7f7189_c.jpg

Samui: "The brakes are working well. Kaido-san told me that they should be warmed up first, though. These are carbon ceramic brakes."

9298420971_a8ab118883_c.jpg

Jacob: "What's your name again?"

Samui: "Samui... Samui Kanonji."

Jacob: "Kanonji? I take it that you are related to Takuma."

Samui: "Indeed. He's my cousin."

Jacob: "Your youthful face can fool everyone. You drive like a veteran."

Samui: "As soon as I had my license, I already started to run here."

Jacob: "You're a street racer?"

Samui: "You could say that."

9301203512_eccda0e7c0_c.jpg

Jacob: "I won't be surprised, though. Kids as young as you will quickly learn the art your people have started... The art of drifting."

Samui: "The mountain pass is a very beautiful place. The roads challenge your skills, and the view of the city tops it off. Shuto Expressway is too congested to race nowadays. Touge, on the other hand...."

Jacob: "We're still sliding, eh?"

9301203338_4aff887a7b_c.jpg

Jacob: "You know, the tires on this car expensive. Watch it, boy. These are Pirellis."

9301203044_5d40ebe9d8_c.jpg

Samui: "You know, for us, it doesn't matter. You just have to enjoy the moment the car is sliding. And when you enjoy it... you have this hot feeling that you can win the race."

Jacob: "Maybe I shall check the street racing scene in the mountains as well. This is interesting. When I was your age, I was a soldier stationed at the Middle East. To think that you just enjoy things like this, while I was putting my other foot on the grave. Enjoy your youth, while you still can."

Suddenly, Samui's phone rings and the boy answers it.

Samui: "Hai, moshi moshi... Eh???? Nan desu ka? Hiroyuki-san wa byouin ni imasu ka!? Dou shimasu ka? Sou desu ka... zannen desu ne."

("Yes, hello.... What??? Hiroyuki-san is in the hospital!? How is he? I see... how unfortunate.)

Jacob: "Something wrong?"

Samui: "My teammate's father was rushed into the hospital. I gotta check on him..."

Time: 12 am

9298420301_b1135b756a_c.jpg

Daigo: "This is it... I will start the next phase of the plan."

Takuma suddenly hears a loud noise downstairs. He gets up and goes outside.

Takuma: "Oh great... it's just a messed up trash can again. Takanori's cat is really a handful."

Suddenly, Daigo rushed behind and electrocutes Takuma with a Tazer gun. Takuma falls into unconsciousness.

Daigo takes Takuma in an empty warehouse. The latter is then tied on to his seat and wakes up.

Takuma: "Where am I?"

Daigo then shows an amulet, and then moves it around.

Daigo: "I shall start using you for my plans. You shall become my pawn."

And then Daigo initiates the brainwashing process.

Daigo: "Reignite... your hatred to the Kanonji family. With this... you shall be an unstoppable killing machine."

End of Page 3

Last edited:
Psychological hypnosis. That's going to be a hard to beat there.

And Jake's spot on, although my first thought would be: Why is there this American in Japan? 👍

Page 4 - Love

Time: 1 am

Takanori: "Okay, time to shut down the computer. Hmmmm... what time is it? What the!? It's 1 am already! My wife is asleep... and so does my 2 children. They're not crying... that's good."

Suddenly his smartphone rings.

Takanori: "Who could be calling at this hour? Well, gotta pick it up. Hello?"

Daigo: "Your brother is in trouble."

Takanori: "What? Who are you?"

Daigo: "Can't you recognize my voice? I am Kurohitsuji, remember?"

Takanori: "What do you want!?"

Daigo: "You know, come alone here at the warehouse in Aoyama. I'll send you a message of the address. He will suffer more... if you won't."

Takanori: "What did you do to him!?"

Daigo: "Just follow my orders."

Wearing his coat, he heads out and starts up his MINI. Taking advantage of the empty streets, Takanori puts the car on full throttle. He inputs the address on the car's GPS.

9303956003_e23373688d_c.jpg

Takanori: "I will not let everything bad happen to Aniki... hold on there!"

9303955935_20bd970d0b_c.jpg

Takanori: "Let's go, JCW-tuned MINI!"

9306736468_3bd7f32cce_c.jpg

Takanori: "Once again... our bond as twins has been put to the test."

9306736346_2987da7646_c.jpg

Takanori: "I won't let anyone destroy it!"

Takanori arrives at the destination. He sees Daigo, removing his hood.

Daigo: "This is me."

Takanori: "Where the hell have you put Aniki!?"

Daigo: "You have studied Ninjutsu, haven't you? I suppose you can feel his presence."

Takanori: "Don't screw with me!"

He runs towards to Daigo. However, Takuma, in his black samurai robe and hakama, steps in pointing a katana to Takanori.

Takanori: "Aniki??? Aniki!!!"

Daigo: "You see, aren't you curious at one point? Which one of you is better?"

Takanori: "What are you talking about!?"

Daigo: "Before you die... I want to see you two fight to the death. In actuality, I want both of you dead. Your twin shall be of good use to me first. He shall be eliminating his own flesh and blood."

Takanori: "You heartless piece of s:censored:t!"

Daigo: "Call me whatever you want, my cousin. By the time that the entire Kanonji family has fallen, I shall start it anew. You are the one that put my father behind bars and suffered a slow, painful death. And you deserve it too."

Takanori: "You are... Uncle Tatsumi's son?"

Daigo: "That's right. I was his love child, and he abandoned me at a young age because of him being a Yakuza lord. I would understand. He actually loved me. I am just returning the favor. You... have a killer instinct too, right? Remember how you slaughtered his entire group?"

Takanori: "Shut up."

Daigo: "It's so fun to watch you fight. Hurry up, I want to be entertained."

Takuma swings his sword and Takanori manages to perform a backflip to evade the attack. He picks up an abandoned pole as his weapon.

Takanori: "I may not be as good as Aniki, but I will do my best to bring him back! And... get ready, Daigo. You are next."

Takanori assumes the fighting stance of a staff fighter. Takuma then charges and the twins clash their weapons.

After a brief exchange, Takanori finally twirls Takuma's katana and disarms Takuma. However, Takuma is quick enough to evade and manages to pick up his sword.

Takanori: "Damn..."

Takuma becomes more aggressive in his sword swings. He delivers a fatal slash that cuts Takanori's weapon in half along with slashing his twin.

Takanori: "Whatever happens... we will always be together. I... love... you."

Takanori is in near-death state as he falls down. Takuma suddenly stops.

"Whatever happens... we will always be together. I... love... you."

Takanori's voice? I suddenly snapped out. And I am horrified to see what happened to Takanori. WHAT HAVE I DONE!?

Takuma: "Takanori? Takanori!!! Wake up! Wake up! I'm so sorry..."

I rushed to his side. He's running out of pulse... Dammit!!!

Daigo: "I expected more. Now, you shall be branded as a criminal. And then you will see how your family will fall down. Then you'll die with insanity..."

Takuma: "Shut up... You want my killer instinct, right? You may have awakened it, but you shall be the witness... and you will be my first victim."

Daigo: "Ahahahahahaha! Oh boy... this is getting entertaining."

I prepared myself. I pointed the katana to Daigo. I will chop him up!

Takuma: "Don't be a coward. Come, let's fight to the death. I will never, ever let you harm my loved ones."

Daigo: "This is getting fun."

Daigo then unleashes his shurikens. I don't care if he's a ninja. I will finish him off!

Takuma: "How pitiful... no relative loved you. You are alone. I shall show you how my loved ones gave me strength. I don't need a weapon. My loved ones are my power!"

End of Page 4

Page 5 - Shame

Hang in there, Takanori. Just hang in there... I shall finish the battle in a bit. I will show Daigo that our bond will never be destroyed! Though a simple apology... is not enough.

To start off, Daigo and I rush at each other. He throws some shurikens at me, but I just dodged past through and attempt to swing my sword. But of course, being a ninja, he easily evades it and counterattacks with a jumping roundhouse kick which I was hit at my cheek.

Daigo: "Is that all you have? I shall just finish off weaklings like you. But I really should, so that I can easily eliminate the rest of the members."

I wiped off some blood from my mouth.

Takuma: "You think this hurts? I got shot twice, and even got impaled."

He threw some more shurikens at me, but I deflected them off. He did that as a diversion as he performs a flying kick that I immediately evaded. As he turned to me, I slashed his left arm. Blood comes out gushing.

Daigo: "I guess we're even."

Takuma: "I'd want some bloodbath. Come on! I'll just eat you up... bones and all!"

Daigo: "Just die! Feel the pain of my father's death!"

He rushes at me, hurling another shuriken at me. I concentrated hard. Just one last swing...

Daigo: "This is the end!"

...for you. This is your end! Before he can even make contact, I managed to slash his...

...forehead. Hence, the upper part of his head was cut off, exposing his brain. I am hyperventilating.

Takuma: "Hah... hah... hah... You and your father will join together in hell. Be lucky, because you'll be spending time with him forever."

Daigo: "W... Why??? How could I... fail?"

People like you are destined to fail in the end. Evil does not prevail. Your twisted ambitions are now cut down.

He falls down... finally dead. But I swear... I don't want to be a killer. Not ever again.

I go to Takanori's side. I am crying... I don't want to cry in front of Takanori, you know? But what I just did to him... I won't forgive myself!

Takanori: "Aniki..."

Takuma: "Hold on! I'll carry you. Let's go to the hospital!"

I am driving as fast as I can.

9308210390_d66bb61456_c.jpg

His Countryman has the reflexes and agility of cat. Very surprising considering its size. But on a serious note, I must hurry!

9305427439_4b9f944f3e_c.jpg

Takanori: "Tell Mom, my wife... and children... that I..."

Takuma: "Don't say that! I said it before and I'll say it again, we will see our children grow!"

I held his hand tightly... and even shifted gears together. Don't let go, Takanori... don't let go. We've lost each other once, and I won't let that happen again. Tears continue on falling like a waterfall.

9305427365_123925529b_c.jpg

I made it to the hospital. I just waited outside of the operating room, my hands still covered in blood. I called my wife and Mom to tell what happened so that they wouldn't worry. But of course they would, especially Mom. They are on their way. They really shouldn't go... especially Kokoro, holding our baby.

After an hour of waiting, the doctor came out to tell us what happened.

Tomoko: "How is my son???"

Doctor: "He's in critical condition. He will be transferred to the ICU."

Takuma: "He will make it... He will!"

Doctor: "We will continue to monitor his condition."

He left us without a further word. I just punched the wall in anger, and once again started to cry. I have only broken down a few times in my life. This is the fourth one.

Takuma: "DAMMIT! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!!!"

Kokoro: "It's an accident, okay? You were never aware! Don't blame yourself."

Tomoko: "Oh dear. Why does this keep happening? What has our family done wrong?"

Little Ben: "Daddy..."

Around the morning, the rest of the members arrived. Takanori's wife, and her children, and even Samui. We are at the ICU.

I can't go inside... I am just too shameful... I don't deserve to see my twin lying down like a vegetable after what I did to him. I will accept it if they look at me with contempt.

I once again broke down in tears. I don't want to see Takanori like this!

Takuma: "I'm sorry, Takanori! I'm really, really sorry! You can get mad at me!"

I just ran away...

Kokoro: "Takuma!!!"

Just keep running, Takuma. I'm sure everyone, even my kids... will look at me with contempt. I need to breathe...

Meanwhile, in Europe...

9308211374_7268dfdafe_c.jpg

9308209902_355a0c4b2f_c.jpg

9305426633_b102296684_c.jpg

9305428473_586fb20495_c.jpg

End of Page 5

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

- You may notice a Kill Bill reference there.
- The MINI and the Caterham are the cars for Chapter 4. They are driven by siblings. Think of them as the British equivalent of The Kanonji Twins.

Page 6 - Developed With Pride

Samui and Nobuyuki are at an hospital room where Hiroyuki is resting for the operation. Hiroyuki is eating some soup that his wife had made.

Nobuyuki: "It seems that this is a very bad time for us, eh?"

Samui: "I don't know what I can do to help. Even the police is struggling to look for Takuma. Why would he run away? He was not aware that he was brainwashed and almost killed Takanori in the process. Takanori is still alive, so it wouldn't be counted as a crime..."

Hiroyuki: "Takuma should just face the family. After all, they understood what he went through. But as for Takuma, I would feel for him too. I cannot forgive myself if I hurt my loved ones."

Nobuyuki: "Whatever his reasons are, I think he needs a breathing room. Otousan... your operation is tomorrow. I know you'll make it."

Hiroyuki: "Oh, there is something you should test. Remember the time we met at Tsukuba? You saw me testing an IS-F, right? Before we left the country, I restored it. There is a nice story behind it."

Nobuyuki: "Huh???"

Hiroyuki: "It served as a basis for the IS-F Nobuyuki, dummy. But it's more than just a test mule. It's...

...faster than our Supras."

Nobuyuki: "What? I thought IS-Fs are more of a luxury sporty cars."

Hiroyuki: "That's where you're wrong, boy. The IS-F was thoroughly developed. Lexus did not just slam in a large V8 engine in an IS body. They're not like AMG."

Nobuyuki: "I need your permission... to use it against that scum! He insulted you, and Little Nobu as well. I won't let him get away."

Hiroyuki: "Permission granted."

Nobuyuki and Samui fetched the car in question and test it at Fuji Speedway the next day...

9314093998_80352a867e_c.jpg

9314093810_77b9a20260_c.jpg

9311305489_4357af6572_c.jpg

Samui: "Whoa... just look at how much this has been used. It ran 500,000 kilometers!"

Nobuyuki: "And he tested it here, Tsukuba, and even as far as Nurburgring. The tale behind this car is very mesmerizing."

9314093580_814884f5a2_c.jpg

Nobuyuki: "This was supposed to be the IS-F Nobuyuki, but Lexus did not lay funds on this one. They dismissed it as a pet project, however they did let Otousan finish and used it as a basis instead. But in actuality, this was used to be the development mule of the IS-F in its stages of development."

9314093564_d6dde227f8_c.jpg

Nobuyuki: "Otousan and Yamaha secretly developed this car's engine. This was actually sourced from a Formula 3 car. However, they decided to tune to fit for the IS-F. It does not rev as high as an F3 car, but you'll notice how lively this engine is."

Samui: "So the V8 engine in this car is totally different from the regular IS-Fs?"

9311305107_569287b2dc_c.jpg

Nobuyuki: "You could say that, but only the engine block is similarly found in the normal IS-F. But the parts are totally different."

9314093072_db4ccca8ec_c.jpg

Nobuyuki: "With this, I will show Yamamoto what my father is capable of! He developed this with pride! This is his way of catching up with me! And also... the "F" in the name stands for...

...Fuji Speedway. I will set the showdown here! I'm not gonna let Otousan down!"

End of Page 6

Latest Posts

Back