S sebase74 Messages 88 Messages sssebastiannn Feb 2, 2011 #1 I'm close to 20.000.000 Cr now and I wonder which one gives you the most fun for your precious bucks. I'm struggeling, Ford or Ferrari?
I'm close to 20.000.000 Cr now and I wonder which one gives you the most fun for your precious bucks. I'm struggeling, Ford or Ferrari?
F freedomweasel Messages 2,083 Messages FreedomWeasel Feb 2, 2011 #3 The ferrari is my least favorite to drive, but I think looks amazing. You win the Jag, so I'd buy either the ford or ferrari.
The ferrari is my least favorite to drive, but I think looks amazing. You win the Jag, so I'd buy either the ford or ferrari.
AMCNUT Messages 1,600 ON, Canada Messages AMCNUT Messages AMCNUT Feb 2, 2011 #4 The Jag looks the best, sounds the coolest, and is free! What's not the love? No contest as far as I'm concerned - go have fun at the UCD or something instead with the $20,000,000!
The Jag looks the best, sounds the coolest, and is free! What's not the love? No contest as far as I'm concerned - go have fun at the UCD or something instead with the $20,000,000!