drift compition drifters wanted for gt3 compeition who will be crowned dk

• Thread starter pc200sx
  • 5 comments
Calling all drifters who want to take part in some d1 style drifting.

Rules and regulations:
1) You mast have a active youtube account
2) To activate yourself in the tournament you must let me know via youtube and this can be done by typing in pc180sx in the search bar
3)once you have done that then you can add me as your friend so it shall be easier to see your videos or you can post them under the name GT3 COM DRIFTING after you have uploaded them to youtube
4) Your videos will be judged on ,speed,control,smoke,style,angle and so on
5) The first track to be tackled will be mid field you will be notified via youtube and and this thread on up coming track which will be tackled
the competion will start as of now you will have 4 weeks between each round
6) You will only have 3 un edited laps so on the video you should only have the starting count down of the first lap right threw to the end of the thrid lap

You will have to reply to this thread to announce what car you will use you can the same car or you can change during the each round but you willl have to reply wich car you are using for that round.

you tube has some very good drifters but can you do better can you be crowend the drift king of youtube you wont no till you give it a go so dont hesatate on this chance to show the world your skills

Ay m8. this may sound like a dumb question but how do i get my drift vids onto the comp? i havent set up my youtube yet but i want is the comp. KRYPTIK

Ay m8. this may sound like a dumb question but how do i get my drift vids onto the comp? i havent set up my youtube yet but i want is the comp. KRYPTIK
Several ways to do this have been posted many times on here, but instead of being an arse i will just tell you that first off, this comp/thread is dog old and thread started has prob dropped off the site by now like most do. But if you really want some comp in something like this you can capture your vids two ways. FIrst way is the cheapest. Cut off all the lights and make sure there or no noises like kids screaming in the background and get a tripod and record it off the tv. Second is to buy a capture card. If you do buy one don't get a cheap one liike i did, the quality is horrible, but it is better than the camera recording the screen though. Some of the ones i have made in the past (in my sig, well some of them) were recorded with a camera recording the screen, and some were done with the capture card.

I havent done any gt3 drifting in a good bit but i would break out my system to tear it up a little bit more if you wold like to start the comp. Several people have posted things about starting one and we never here from the again :(

Well, considering this has come up so many times in the past year or so and has yet to be put together, why don't we get one started??? I'm totally in for one, and considering that summer is scomming up, I wouldn't mind breaking out the GT3 disk and the digital camera for a bit of comp drifting. :sly: LET'S DO THIS!!!

Back