Drift Day practice session. Amuse S2000 Music Video 4/13

Thanks fellas

Great angles on those drifts, very nicely done, good song too.

For the Dodge Viper, I was thinking since it's American Muscle, Lenny Kravitz would fit perfect for the music choice. :)

Agree! Nicely done.

thx

Nice video, Breaker. I'll get the US version of GT5P with more cars!!! Too bad there's no stock S2000.

Yea, at least they have the Amuse S2000, and it looks like it has the red interior.

wow breaker....your too pro....too bad i gotta wait for the US version though....

It's not too far away. :)

New Drift Day video, featuring the NSX.

Thanks fellas

For the Dodge Viper, I was thinking since it's American Muscle, Lenny Kravitz would fit perfect for the music choice. :)

thx

Yea, at least they have the Amuse S2000, and it looks like it has the red interior.

It's not too far away. :)

New Drift Day video, featuring the NSX.

HAHAH, now you're just showing off!! That's awesome dude, man I cannot wait any longer for the US release. When you look left and right, does it always turn full tilt, or can you control how far left and right you can pan around?

HAHAH, now you're just showing off!! That's awesome dude, man I cannot wait any longer for the US release. When you look left and right, does it always turn full tilt, or can you control how far left and right you can pan around?

hahahaha
Showing off is the correct usage here, drifting is for entertainment.
I try ;)

You ask about turning full tilt.
Yes, the camera will turn full tilt, no panning around. :(
I hope someday they can do some kind of head tracking like what is done in PC games like GTR.

Really nice video BreakerOhio, i like the way you shown the sideways in cockpit view, some kind of RL view, nicely done. I had some good time too drifting around suzuka, great practice track, and yes some kind of head tracking with the eyetoys would be nice in full release of GT5.

that's amazing, Breaker!
How can you handle the cars like that? I'm impressed.

💡 Please could you start a thread as a DRIFT GUIDE for those who are rookie drifters (like myself). That would be appreciated :).

I'm driving my G25 only for two days now (and that's GT HD) and my skill is below zero. However I'm a good real life driver, though my car is FF and usually I practice on ice tracks (with E brake, throttle control, etc.)

At present I can not afford a good FR car and I see GT5P as the only way to practice my drifting skill (which hopefully will be applied to a real life)
ice1re.jpg

I don't know much about drifting but the NSX looks awesome sideways.
I never actually drifted in GT4, but I should try to learn it with GT5P.
Question for you mr. Breaker: Do you use the full force feedback @ wheel settings or reduced?

thanks,

GordonS

that's amazing, Breaker!
How can you handle the cars like that? I'm impressed.

💡 Please could you start a thread as a DRIFT GUIDE for those who are rookie drifters (like myself). That would be appreciated :).

I'm driving my G25 only for two days now (and that's GT HD) and my skill is below zero. However I'm a good real life driver, though my car is FF and usually I practice on ice tracks (with E brake, throttle control, etc.)

At present I can not afford a good FR car and I see GT5P as the only way to practice my drifting skill (which hopefully will be applied to a real life)
View attachment 64621

That ice track looks fun. Practice is good. keep at it and yes it does apply to real life. :)
As far as guide, aren't the videos enough? hahha :)
Check out the F430 Drift Video

Added today.

I don't know much about drifting but the NSX looks awesome sideways.
I never actually drifted in GT4, but I should try to learn it with GT5P.
Question for you mr. Breaker: Do you use the full force feedback @ wheel settings or reduced?

thanks,

GordonS

Driving straight or sideways I think the NSX looks amazing. haha.
It lacks the proper gearing though, can't wait to drive the NSX Type R. The stock 91 NSX is not as easy to drift compared to other Rear Wheel drive cars in the game because of it's gearing and low torque specs.

You ask about the force feedback.
I don't use the full force feedback @ wheel settings.

As far as guide, aren't the videos enough? hahha :)
Check out the F430 Drift Video

Added today.

thanx, Breaker.
your videos are kinda guide for me :).

I practiced with my new G25 for a few days on GT:HD and have had some success.
But yesterday I received my PAL copy of GT5:P and have to start from the very beginning - my heel-toe is :yuck:

btw is that your new setup? tv looks different

Mx²;2957861
dude great drifts, what kind of modifications do you do to the car settings? steering angle??

At this time, there is no QTS (Quick Tune Setting) option in the Japense Version. All the cars were drifted stock.

I can definitely drift in real life better than GT5
6.jpg

My cars LSD is so aggressive sometimes I drift when I don't mean to. Never scares me even when unexpected, this car is so easy to manipulate. I can't imagine what it will be like with my single turbo goin in soon.

Anyway breaker make more 350z drift vids lol. I got the g25 too so i'd like to watch your style more while you drive it.

Is that a playseat you have your G25 on? if it is, it's just as flimsy as I was afraid that it would be..:indiff::guilty:

well well well.... if it isn't BreakerOhio... LOL

i remember you from the good ol' GT3 days... it's good to see you're still doin' ur thang sliding around in a clean fashion!

allow me to introduce myself... i went by "SR20DET" way back in the "GT3 days", and considered myself to be of the top drivers in the forum (alongside: breakpoint, exhaust_note, bustwave, Delphic Reason, you, and a handpick of others), and by "top drivers", i mean people who know the basic physics of driving. ;)

i had to change my sn because i now own a Mazda (LOL), and GT5p ver. USA is coming soon, meaning i'll be back in the game!!

but, yeah... hope to catch some sessions with you in the near future... CHEERS!

well well well.... if it isn't BreakerOhio... LOL

i remember you from the good ol' GT3 days... it's good to see you're still doin' ur thang sliding around in a clean fashion!

allow me to introduce myself... i went by "SR20DET" way back in the "GT3 days", and considered myself to be of the top drivers in the forum (alongside: breakpoint, exhaust_note, bustwave, Delphic Reason, you, and a handpick of others), and by "top drivers", i mean people who know the basic physics of driving. ;)

i had to change my sn because i now own a Mazda (LOL), and GT5p ver. USA is coming soon, meaning i'll be back in the game!!

but, yeah... hope to catch some sessions with you in the near future... CHEERS!

Hey ... I remember all those names. Some have stuck around, some dissappeared.
GT3 drifting was the good old days. When it was fresh and nobody had ever really attempted it. That's where it began for me. Learned a lot from it, learned a lot about suspension sets up and what techniques were needed to get the car sideways. Those were the good old days...seeking to see new videos and find out more about what is possible in the game... Before Youtube videos haha.

Look for me in the Amuse S2000 GT1. That's going to be my Drift car online. :)
See you around SR20DET / REsuperG.

Coming soon...Amuse S2000 GT1 movie.

Amuse S2000 GT-Matrix

A short film I mixed. Please, turn on your speakers to hear the dialog.

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Spec II just came out and it included the Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo. With all red interior too!

I wanted to mix the game contents somehow with my real life car videos(also with all red interior).

Like the Matrix, Gran Turismo is a simulator. I worked off this idea in mixing this video. (less)

They're getting better that's for sure. I like this idea of having both real life and GT5P in your videos.

Back