Drift Day practice session. Amuse S2000 Music Video 4/13

Hey ... I remember all those names. Some have stuck around, some dissappeared.
GT3 drifting was the good old days. When it was fresh and nobody had ever really attempted it. That's where it began for me. Learned a lot from it, learned a lot about suspension sets up and what techniques were needed to get the car sideways. Those were the good old days...seeking to see new videos and find out more about what is possible in the game... Before Youtube videos haha.

Look for me in the Amuse S2000 GT1. That's going to be my Drift car online. :)
See you around SR20DET / REsuperG.

Wow, those were the good ol' days indeed. That really takes me back. Back when we had to upload our videos to random servers. Back when we had no in-car views. Back when I was stuck with the Dual Shock 2.

Nice new vid, Breaker!

;)

Cool. Interested.

Is that in Cinncy?

Edit: it's in Xenia.

We need to arrange a real Drift Day. You, Vtec, and I need to go drifting together sometime, at a real event. I would come up there sunday, but 8 hours is a long, lonley drive. Plus I would need tires and some spare rims.

looking good breaker. your steering wheel moves around like crazy on your setup, what are you using? (coming from the guy using a metal sawhorse = rock solid/very adjustable haha)

Not a huge fan of drifting on the street, but to each there own, atleast you know what you are doing.

Breaker, you should join in on our online drift sessions sometime man. I know you had to of seen Bee and myself last night. Could have gotten in on the footage.

Breaker, you should join in on our online drift sessions sometime man. I know you had to of seen Bee and myself last night. Could have gotten in on the footage.

I saw you guys online on Suzuka. I was testing and tuning the car for race at the time.

Hey ... I remember all those names. Some have stuck around, some dissappeared.
GT3 drifting was the good old days. When it was fresh and nobody had ever really attempted it. That's where it began for me. Learned a lot from it, learned a lot about suspension sets up and what techniques were needed to get the car sideways. Those were the good old days...seeking to see new videos and find out more about what is possible in the game... Before Youtube videos haha.

Look for me in the Amuse S2000 GT1. That's going to be my Drift car online. :)
See you around SR20DET / REsuperG.

Coming soon...Amuse S2000 GT1 movie.

You said it!

LOL. I didn't think my post had went through because it was my first post with the new name, and I had gotten a warning about reading the "AUP". Call me a nuB!! :dunce:

I agree with your input on the GT3 days... as those were the times when I got addicted to "oversteering"!! GT4 came along and eliminated the ability of doing donuts and I quickly got bored of it. All GT4 lacked was online play (I think it was actually possible, but connecting with others through LAN = STOCK CARS ONLY)....

And now GT5P is out with a BANG!! And I'm falling wayyyy behind with practice time while waiting for the U.S. version to come out...

Anyway, you're going to be one tough cat to beat with that Turbo S2K!! I'll surely be looking to compete at your level as it seems to be unparallel at the moment...

Keep doin' what you're doin'!! Having a competitive spirit, I'm confident that I'll be sliding around right next ya one day... PEACE!! :sly:

Really nice video Breaker, as usual, 👍

the Amuse is so great to drive, i've not try drifting with for now, i'm more on Car aquisition for an other 2 or 3 days. Im doing S-9 on Daytona with this car, makes things really easy. im looking for the movie, good luck :)

the Amuse is so great to drive, i've not try drifting with for now, i'm more on Car aquisition for an other 2 or 3 days. Im doing S-9 on Daytona with this car, makes things really easy. im looking for the movie, good luck :)

I agree, the Amuse S2000 is one of my favorite cars in the game.
Here is the new Amuse S2000 music video.

I mixed this music video to show my love for drifting, GT and S2000s. I mixed content from the game with my real life to share this with you guys. The S2000 in GT5 has the rare color combo, all red!
The similarities, ... not limited to the red interior, I have Volk Racing wheels, suspension lowering and an OEM hardtop

Great stuff again Breaker, both drifting looks amazing, your RL S2K looks so controllable on rain drifting, more than my MX83... lol
Keep on great work, nice video, original and nicely put together 👍

By the way, nice comment on Racing Online and the most challenging ans exiting part is overtaking. I cant reply on that kind of post, not good enough in english :ouch:

Cool video BO. Had to turn off the music but it was cool, Kinda laughed at you when you are dancing though lol. Clean s2k, volk rims FTW. Some nice drifts irl in that vid but did you really have to drift in the snow? lol.

Back