Drift Day practice session. Amuse S2000 Music Video 4/13

haha.
Dking,
I admit it, I've been busy many times the team is available to play... I think the time zone difference from west coast to east coast is part of the reason too. :)

Hopefully there are private rooms soon and if GT5 doesn't support private rooms I hope they bring back LAN so we can hook up via Xlink on our own private arenas like the ol times in GT4.

DD

Hahaha, thats some great video there Breaker!!!! 👍 Still can't believe how good you are with that G25. I still drift like crap in GT4.... :lol: (but I'm still working on it) So like yeah, you guys really need to get online together someday and make a video, just like old times sake.... :sly: Drift Dojo never dies...... :D

http://www.driftdojo.com/
Well what happened to the site anyways? So where did you move the site to? Wish I could get to drift with you guys..... (but it's never gonna happen :()

Hahaha, thats some great video there Breaker!!!! 👍 Still can't believe how good you are with that G25. I still drift like crap in GT4.... :lol: (but I'm still working on it) So like yeah, you guys really need to get online together someday and make a video, just like old times sake.... :sly: Drift Dojo never dies...... :D

http://www.driftdojo.com/
Well what happened to the site anyways? So where did you move the site to? Wish I could get to drift with you guys..... (but it's never gonna happen :()

Right now GT5 Prologue online play doesn't stream back the replays :(
Maybe if they set up private rooms or bring back the LAN code that was from GT4...which worked well for online drifting. The way lag affects online play in GT5 Prologue will not be good for doing online tandem drifts. The cars lag out and the other players that don't lag will continue on. As with the old LAN setup in GT4, any lag caused everyone else to also lag so that all game play frames are still in sync. Just something to think about.

Ignore that site.
The official Site right now is

www.myspace.com/driftdojo

There's some G25 wheel drift action in my new Youtube Profile video.

My attempt to create a Trailer for my Youtube profile.

Using video clips from my videos to do movie like trailer. Sound clips are from Batman Begins.

Comments and ratings appreciated. Thanks for watching!

Thanks.
I had new clips from testing out the BMW 135i in the trailer from yesterday. Those were included in the trailer. I'm uploading the BMW 135i drift day session right now and will be up soon.

BMW 135i GT5 Prologue Drift Session.

Drifts were done using the car's natural motions by applying the weight transfers to break traction. Using Feint motion, braking, and lift off techniques.

Braking Tech:
The key for the braking drift technique is to get the correct timing of releasing the clutch. You need to shift down smoothly (with heel-toe), rather than locking the gears as you do with the shift lock technique.

Feint Tech:
Sometimes called the inertia drift. Rally drivers refer to it as the Scandinavian Flick.

Lift Off Tech:
Combined with Feint Motion on linking or going through high speed drifts. After the tunnel section. Also called Kansei Drifting.

nice man... great videos

as of now my most powerful cars are the Stang, Evo IX, and the R8... with evo 9 and R8 i did not try to drift yet, and the stang is really hard. what is the best car to start learning how to drift?

thanks.. but too late.. i spend money on the Clio .. and its surprisingly great car.. and i try to drift with it and so far taking it step by step :)

Breaker man, you always have those cool car videos

By the way, ever hit a curb on parking lot or anything like that? I would be really scared to do so, especially in a S2000, but I think car is so controllable ;). But lets hear it

nice dude nice im working on my Gt5 drift vid but im doing syncing with music and its the 1st editing project ive done so ya lol

Hey breaker, i bet you're psyched to see GT5P coming with an Amuse S2K turbo! You probably would prefer the stock version though =)

By the way, ever hit a curb on parking lot or anything like that? I would be really scared to do so, especially in a S2000, but I think car is so controllable ;). But lets hear it

I've not hit a curb yet. Maybe someday, but I hope never.
I've spun out a couple of times, and never damaged the car from doing so.

It's very controllable. I try to always anticipate for errors when I'm drifting or when driving. I'm a really defensive driver and try to be very aware of my surroundings when driving.

nice dude nice im working on my Gt5 drift vid but im doing syncing with music and its the 1st editing project ive done so ya lol

Thanks, good luck on your 1st editing project. It's very time consuming.

And again a really great video. Man, You rock :D

Thanks bro.

Hey breaker, i bet you're psyched to see GT5P coming with an Amuse S2K turbo! You probably would prefer the stock version though =)

Is there source of this news? I haven't heard yet. But if it's true, yes, I am psyched to see any S2000 in GT5P...even turbo. But I do prefer stock or naturally aspirated tuned versions because it's about driving balanced around corners, and not about straight line speeds.

Ive noticed some Drift competition oriented vehicles popped up in the new car list Sony released. im so glad I didnt buy the japanese version. Im still going to wait until June for the 80GB MGS4 pack w/ Dualshock to maximize my money.

Sweet. I will have to pre order mine soon.
You know your a GT junkie when.... hahaha
I honestly dont like seeing drift mode back from GTHD. I dont think its something a computer can "judge", it cant account for the persons style. But I guess we will see how it plays out.

Back