~ Drift Kings Gallery ~ Proto Spirra! One of my Best! ~Please Comment~ 4/03/2007

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mind SV
  • 227 comments
  • 17,849 views
Yea man, i need to help you with some carbon fiber...really badly....but other than that well its just an ordinary picture...
 
Practice makes perfect:) Keep up mate!!
 
After Some Experimenting and hard work i came up with this.
infiniti2bw4.jpg


Mods~~~~
Carbon Hood
Blue Underglow
Nitrous Purge
Chrome Blue Paint
 
This one is beautiful. Congrats!
 
Cmon Guys, Leave a comment.
 
thnx for checking my gallery and you have some terrific pics:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: (my first drools since march :lol:
 
Thanks appie and pink!


@Pink_The_Floyd - Yea i love the look of them and there are like 3 steps, but to get it to look right is a pain in the arse.
 
dude the rims look sooo clean, awesome neon glow, perfect man, awesome job!
 
looks great. i love the paint, the cf is good, and the nitrous purge looks great. but the underglow is not making the "under" glow. more like around it, but overall, i still like it
 
Thanks!

btw i redid my Tuned Skyline and made it my avatar. Comments Please!
 
most of the front bumper is very well done, the install job was done very very well. the same can be said about the sideskirts. the only thing i have to point out is the front rim. its very jagged, u shouldve used the marquee tool to cut out the wheel, also the front bumper extends too far out into the fender, u shouldve smudge the top end off. u should also darken the car, its too light in contrast to the background and please please please stop putting neons in.
 
WOW, that is very nice! One of the best I've seen. Great work. Also Don't forget to black out the Carbon Fiber pattern on the opening of the hood scoop.
 
most of the front bumper is very well done, the install job was done very very well. the same can be said about the sideskirts. the only thing i have to point out is the front rim. its very jagged, u shouldve used the marquee tool to cut out the wheel, also the front bumper extends too far out into the fender, u shouldve smudge the top end off. u should also darken the car, its too light in contrast to the background and please please please stop putting neons in.

okay, ill stop putting neons on

WOW, that is very nice! One of the best I've seen. Great work. Also Don't forget to black out the Carbon Fiber pattern on the opening of the hood scoop.
yea i forgot all about that, keep messing up on the little things:ouch:


and Thanks Guys for a comments.
 
Like U said before...it really looks familiar:) I must say that this update is very good, great quality, and the body work looks good too. The neon light gives extra style to the car. Congrats!!
 
Thats really good man, you learn quickly...
 
Well, I think modifying photos as you try is very very difficult. Results are not bad, but any small failiture break hours of work and FallenAn9el advices are the best to improve. Creating bodykits that way have meny merit 👍

In Spain, some magazines have digital editting contests and skill levels are really high. But, they usually adapt existing parts and not only create. I also make renderings at Photoshop but from my own drawing designs... so I understant a little all difficulties about digital car modding. For this reason I hope you don't take my words in a offensive mode :)

In my opinion, brightness, front wheel and surrounding areas needs a new readjustment. Sideskirts are good.

I'm waiting your next update and if were possible, an Impreza's remake.

Salu2.alexwrc
 
Well, I think modifying photos as you try is very very difficult. Results are not bad, but any small failiture break hours of work and FallenAn9el advices are the best to improve. Creating bodykits that way have meny merit 👍

In Spain, some magazines have digital editting contests and skill levels are really high. But, they usually adapt existing parts and not only create. I also make renderings at Photoshop but from my own drawing designs... so I understant a little all difficulties about digital car modding. For this reason I hope you don't take my words in a offensive mode :)

In my opinion, brightness, front wheel and surrounding areas needs a new readjustment. Sideskirts are good.

I'm waiting your next update and if were possible, an Impreza's remake.

Salu2.alexwrc

Ok, ill fix what i did wrong,

and i dont think what you said is offensive, i actually want people to be honest. It will make me realize my mistakes and learn more.

Thanks Guys For all your comments! I
 
You got some nice carchops. And I like your driftpics too. Nice angle :drool:

Keep going. :)
 
Ok, ill fix what i did wrong,

and i dont think what you said is offensive, i actually want people to be honest. It will make me realize my mistakes and learn more.

Thanks Guys For all your comments! I
Yes, I always try to say my opinion in an objetive point of view, good and not good things but... I'm posting here since a very short time (But reading you since 2 years) and I wouldn't like to seem unpolite :)

In fact, you will probably spent a lot of time in that Impreza...

Salu2.alexwrc
 
WOW that looks awesome.i love the kit. what a major improvement. Great work man
 
Back