~ Drift Kings Gallery ~ Proto Spirra! One of my Best! ~Please Comment~ 4/03/2007

• Thread starter Mind SV
  • 227 comments
Nice SL and filter experiments with Sileighty. The second one, could be a great base for a urban drift version, adding motion blur to background and rims. That's it suggested me with that angle :D

Salu2.alexwrc

Thanks,
but nobody noticed the one flaw on the 2nd sileighty shot, i have the motion lines comeing off the car in the wrong direction. :lol:

wdsbanner2nl9.jpg

got bored

Thats Skyline its looking good, but the pics doesn`t have any speed sence to them. maybe you should capture them with a lower shutterspeed, and get a more "effective" cam angel.

it looks like you just pulled the ebrake all the way till the car stopped. i suggest you use manual focus. that way the shutter speed etc can be used more effectively and enables you to capture more 'speed' or movement, specially if you're trying to capture a drift like that. try different angles too :) and yes, adding some blur would help as long as u know how to do it.

This update is very good at quality mate, and good use of the colors and reflections. The "bad" thing is the sense of speed...try adjusting the shutter speed...or if U wanna do some crazy shots add some blur in PS!! Still a very good quality update!

Looks cool...and nice job with the shiny headlights. The rims are also with good coloring, they are looking very real. Good work with this vivid update mate:)

Crazy shots that Skyline at High Speed Ring! In last modded R34, the lens flare effect is excesive but it looks coll as well!

Salu2.alexwrc

Figures No Comments :(

s14ze4.jpg

s142md3.jpg

Please Post a comment, even it you say my work sucks, i just want to know its being seen.

OK then, it sucks :lol:

No, no, they look good but in the second one, you've rolled the camera a little too much, but overall, it's looking good 👍

i like the colors of the first one. though they could use a little bit more brightness and contrast, specially the second one.overall, i like the first one the most. the trees accentuate the color of the car. very nice.

nice vids you got there:)

I like the drift with the grey skyline most, funny to spin around and then still do a awesome drift afterwards.:D I like drifting too:)

Btw what are your settings for the RE amemiya rx-7? I love that car:)

Wow! Very good video! what program are you using?
Alot of this looked surprisingly like real drifting! the photo's arent super good, but the have deffinately got character, just a bit to rough looking.

Back