~ Drift Kings Gallery ~ Proto Spirra! One of my Best! ~Please Comment~ 4/03/2007

• Thread starter Mind SV
  • 227 comments
Good looking updates mate...yes they are. That Creative shot is fantastic...two great games in one:) The cool blue shots are also good, love the battle shot Supra VS RX7, well done!!
Congrats:)

Thanks Guys!

flyingf1zu4.jpg

Comp Entry

My favourite shot is absolutely the GOLF pic...looks real cool...the rims...the color...and also the license plate is cool! The comp. entry is funny...high flying action!! Congrats!!

My favourite shot is absolutely the GOLF pic...looks real cool...the rims...the color...and also the license plate is cool! The comp. entry is funny...high flying action!! Congrats!!
Thanks Man!

When you mean license plate do you mean the thing in the bodykit, b/c that was my bad attempt at an intercooler. :lol:

Ha looks good man, that r32, i dont care much for the rims though....but its still very cool nice c.f. and cool intercooler...if you need more requests then ill ask for another!

cool update man, i really like the last shot, the levels of contrast and what not look nice, also, those rims look very cool on that car...nice job 👍

Well...I gotta say that your comp. shot looks very real...and great sense of speed U have there:) Good luck!!
BTW the Sileighty shots are crazy...specially the 2nd one!!! Well done mate!!

that silvia, evo and the sileighty look great! but the last pic has got to be my favorite of them all. awesome !

Latest Posts

Back