~ Drift Kings Gallery ~ Proto Spirra! One of my Best! ~Please Comment~ 4/03/2007

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mind SV
  • 227 comments
  • 17,849 views
Good looking updates mate...yes they are. That Creative shot is fantastic...two great games in one:) The cool blue shots are also good, love the battle shot Supra VS RX7, well done!!
Congrats:)
 
Thanks Guys!

flyingf1zu4.jpg

Comp Entry
 
vwr32oz6.jpg

for D_P!

ttmr0.jpg

Never Forget!


I know the second isnt all that good but its the tought that counts.
 
My favourite shot is absolutely the GOLF pic...looks real cool...the rims...the color...and also the license plate is cool! The comp. entry is funny...high flying action!! Congrats!!
 
My favourite shot is absolutely the GOLF pic...looks real cool...the rims...the color...and also the license plate is cool! The comp. entry is funny...high flying action!! Congrats!!
Thanks Man!

When you mean license plate do you mean the thing in the bodykit, b/c that was my bad attempt at an intercooler. :lol:
 
Ha looks good man, that r32, i dont care much for the rims though....but its still very cool nice c.f. and cool intercooler...if you need more requests then ill ask for another!
 
Thanks D_P!
Heres the banner i gave to BL for the WDS.
wdsbannerja5.jpg
 
Thanks, I think that pic will do well in the unique comp
 
That golf is outstanding, the quality of the chop you put in it is amazing and the cartoonish effecty it gives is just soooo sweet 👍
 
Any More Requestz

IM IN MY GALLERYZ, ASKIN FO REQUESTZ!!!

Sorry but it popped into my head.
 
how about a chop between a R34 skyline and a Honda Prelude BB6 ?
 
Thanks!
Any More comments?
 
dk1na2.jpg

dk2bp6.jpg

dk3at8.jpg

Please comment, hopefully this isnt dead since every update only gets 1-2 replies.
 
cool update man, i really like the last shot, the levels of contrast and what not look nice, also, those rims look very cool on that car...nice job 👍
 
I second that ^^ Nice update mate,, I love the sideways shots,, Anyways check out my gallery sometimes:tup:
 
you have some great shots in your gallery!!! Very nice reflections. I like the EVO on top of this page a lot ;)
 
Well...I gotta say that your comp. shot looks very real...and great sense of speed U have there:) Good luck!!
BTW the Sileighty shots are crazy...specially the 2nd one!!! Well done mate!!
 
Thanks Guys, i also thank my friend who put that pic on my usb jump drive.
 
that silvia, evo and the sileighty look great! but the last pic has got to be my favorite of them all. awesome !
 
Yeah, I dunno how you get those crazy reflection, but keep doing it.:). Very nice and clean pics 👍
 
Back