evoavatar1.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 267
  • rx71avatar1.jpg
    rx71avatar1.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 117
  • s142avatar.jpg
    s142avatar.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 96
ahh.. screw webshots then. hello imageshack!

Rest of photos (drifting not related): http://community.webshots.com/album/276051775kHoSCd

Some technical issues:

For the first photo, we call this the tried and true 'reverse S' design. Your eyes look from the top left corner to the bottom right corner, where the WRX is at.

For the last photo, although the Accord is in dead center of photo, the sleek lines of the front and the body motion makes up for it.

Made like this for wallpaper use and to hide my crappy drifting control :)

Racing tires produces the most smoke.

Light trails are not possible because the longest shutter speed is 1/60.

---
Lancer Evolution VII GSR

[FPV]Rusty
lol, nice 'controlled spin'. one qustion aobut the last image on page 1- did you catch that drift in the end or not? :) just interested

If you meant the Evo on page 2, then yes, the car is still moving, but I have a hard time making the wheel spin even at semi-low shutter speeds (-> 1/500).

Look waht i just bought today :) This car serves no purpose in the game whatsoever but i figure since i got so much money left, i will buy this for fun :sly:

HSK-S15b.jpg

HKS-S15a.jpg

McLaren F1GTR
You didn't take the 1st pic, that's for sure. That pic was released last year after November.

http://img103.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img103&image=img00165bc.jpg
BTW, to the creator of this photo, it looks like you got spun out. Your tire is in the direction of the smoke.

Did you just get really way too sideways coming out of the turn on SSR5? Or 11?

No, that was a full 360 near the starting point, similar to what I did with the Accord Euro R. I did it like this simply because of the background.

There is no SSR11 in GT4 (at least in JP version).

Edit: Photo-retouched from page 2:

Hehe something I just realized...on the NOB S15 is sponsored by Genki, and it's GRP Line (Tokyo Xtreme Racer and such) in an SC/Polyphony racing game. :)

Back