Drift Photos [THUMBNAILS ONLY]

• Thread starter Gen.
  • 2,066 comments
You didn't take the 1st pic, that's for sure. That pic was released last year after November.

mclarenF1GTR, i dont really wanna turn this thread into a disccusion about origins of pictures, but both of those pics are done by me yestoday. The pic u might be refering to could possibly be posed similar to mine but i can say that pic does not exist anywhere else on the internet :mischievous:

this isnt anything personal but i just dont feel too comfortable when other ppl "claims" that i steal pics and call it my own

hey bubble bunny... just load it up in whatever program u have... even paint... and put a mark or signature somewhere in one of the corners ... so it is unmistakeably yours....

There also is no need to lie about where the pics came from... give the author some props at least... stealing ppls hard work is not cool 👎

Photomode is for sharing... so spread it ... but don't abuse it fellas

There are some pretty nice pics here. Is there also possible some pics with 4WD drifting?

MdnIte
I like the Sileighty, can't say much about the spoiler it has but :P
AHHHH it's not a "Sileighty", thats just a Silvia Coupe... a "Sileighty" would be a 180sx (or 240sx) with that front end (hence Sil from the front end and eighty from teh 180sx rear end). Sorry, I've just been seeing this latly and it's anoying :dopey:

here's one taken by me last night

first decent drift I pulled off
FirstDrift.jpg

93 FD RX-7 RZ, Midfield Turn 1 - 250hp, N1 tires, Original Suspension, and that's about it aside from some drivetrain mods

I will add more to my photobucket account as I snap them
TankSpanker's Photobucket

Drift-Kid
i take it nobody likes the 350z...........

I'll certainly be giving the 350Z convertible a try at some point. Initially I didnt have the money (i didnt do the GT3 credits thing), and now I have no reason to get one yet since i have a capable FR car in my FD.

but i most certainly will give it a go when i have more credits to throw around.

i just bought an FC the other day and made it into my low budget drifter. Only cost me around 15k or so for everything :)

FC

FC rear

and please dont come in here and tell me i stole those pics from someone on the internet and taht i didnt take those myself :irked:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MdnIte

I like the Sileighty, can't say much about the spoiler it has but :P

AHHHH it's not a "Sileighty", thats just a Silvia Coupe... a "Sileighty" would be a 180sx (or 240sx) with that front end (hence Sil from the front end and eighty from teh 180sx rear end). Sorry, I've just been seeing this latly and it's anoying
sideout, if i'm refering to the car taht mdnite was refering to, it is a sileighty. :)

Sideout909
AHHHH it's not a "Sileighty", thats just a Silvia Coupe... a "Sileighty" would be a 180sx (or 240sx) with that front end (hence Sil from the front end and eighty from teh 180sx rear end). Sorry, I've just been seeing this latly and it's anoying :dopey:

It IS a Sil-Eighty. Don't take me for a blind man. :dunce:

How do I know you ask? Look at the license plate. :irked:

Sideout909

I think the wing is custom that's all.

You should add a wing on that car. In my opinion it would look better. But ist's still very nice!

Well that is one defunct Sileithy....Leave it to a game to ruin the originality of the car.....I mean look at it....The bodylines match up...They shouldn't....That's what made the profile of the car look unique...but oh well.

the wing on the sileighty, i added on, it has been removed now. I made a big ricy mistake by putting on such a wing

Back