Drift Photos [THUMBNAILS ONLY]

• Thread starter Gen.
  • 2,066 comments
man.. i need some drift settings!!! ><

01.jpg

02.jpg

man that S15 is gona be my main car.They've been my fav car since they came out along with the R32 and EVO V ofcourse :sly:

Bubble Bunny
the wing on the sileighty, i added on, it has been removed now. I made a big ricy mistake by putting on such a wing

what do you have to do to get the sileighty? i just got the game last night, currently racing and drifting an 89' Skyline GT-R, 95' Integra Type R, and 96' 240SX

heres a few i snapped not last night, but wed. night. bought the first copy that came in :D.

IMG0004.jpg

IMG0003.jpg

the sivlia is my main drifter, and was playing around with the camber settings when i took the pics. i think it was at...-3, or something like that.

tougedrifter
heres a few i snapped not last night, but wed. night. bought the first copy that came in :D.

the sivlia is my main drifter, and was playing around with the camber settings when i took the pics. i think it was at...-3, or something like that.

Not bad. But your camber in the rear looks WAY too high. Try something between 2.5 and 4.

im running like a -1.5 on the front. not very much camber on the front at all.

but like i said, when i took the pictures i was still playing around with my suspension settings.

Probably a dumb question, but I dont get GT4 for a 2 weeks yet, and im wondering how 2 get pics from the PS2----->Computer.Coz once i have some drift weapons i wana post the pics! KEEP ON DRIFTIN'!

1Drifter1
Probably a dumb question, but I dont get GT4 for a 2 weeks yet, and im wondering how 2 get pics from the PS2----->Computer.Coz once i have some drift weapons i wana post the pics! KEEP ON DRIFTIN'!

In Gran Turismo 4 there is a mode called "Photo Mode". Inside you can take pictures from all different angles of your car, on any track, on several locations, with some neat options and stuff.

You can either

A) Save your images to Memory Card.
B) Print out images with an expensive Espon printer.
C) Save them onto a USB Memory Stick

People simply chose the option (C) and plug the USB Memory Stick into the USB port on the PS2. They choose to save it to a USB Memory Stick and once that has completely they simply insert the USB Memory Stick into the USB drive on there CPU where they copy the pictures onto their harddrives.

They then find a free image hosting service where the upload their images and share the links on here!

Hope that helps.

MdnIte
You should use -4 to about -2. Anything else and the car would bomb out.

well its obviously working for me. and judging fron some of the photos, my car seems to be at a steeper angle than most others.

theres things call variance, like from driver to driver. not all drift cars are set the same, and the cars are set to the way the driver wants em.

sorry if i sound alitle po'd, i just blew my motor last night at the touge :/.

Mclaren_Man
A quick question, what format are the pictures from GT4 in when you save them on a USB memory stick? ie JPEG or whatever...

JPEG

Yea I know what your getting at tougedrifter. Sorry about your car. ill_sil I'm warning you that you have to post things relevant to the thread. Saying hmmmmmm is not a legit post in my opionion.

Mclaren_Man, they are stored in jpeg format.

uglyDRIFT
man.. thats gotta suck.. what kinda car u have? and hey.. at least you didnt completely wreck ur car..

i wasnt drifting last night, i was just out with the crew, and blew my d15 in my crx on my way back down the pass. i was doing some grip runs. its kind of a blessing in disguise because i was gunna swap a b16 in anyways, but the problem is getting all the money together NOW instead of having the luxury of being able to save up. now i gotta use the other car as my daily driver.

quick question though guys, where can i get the sil80? im amazed they put one in because its a custom job, not a production model. also - what is in the extreme events? i havent made it in there yet.

I havent been on the forums here in a LONG time.. but here you go guys.. my lame attempt:

pic91.jpg
pic90.jpg

it's not drifting, but I thought it was cool to show you what the car was doing before the drift started:

pic89.jpg

and my real car:
GT-FATT.jpg

765web.jpg

Keefe

Just wanted to post a picture of my Falken Rx-7. Pretty new to this photography deal (in general, i'm a disposable camera person =p) so the photo's look rather still. I'm loving this new feature! Does anyone have any links to beginner photography guides? Great website guys.

Xenonk
and my real car:
GT-FATT.jpg
Wow, I was going to reply saying your drifts from GT4 were nice, but that car is VERY nice! Kudos. 👍 And for the timing on getting the exhaust flames, I haven't been able to nab them yet.

MdnIte
Actually, Nissan produced it for awhile apparently. Nowadays they are custom made.

NISSAN DID NOT PRODUCE A SILEIGHTY!!!! they produced a Silvia.. and a 180SX... they never "produced" a Sileighty, it was a kinda side company that made like... 50 Sileightys.....and other people with 180s just took the silvia front end....

Latest Posts

Back