Drift Photos [THUMBNAILS ONLY]

• Thread starter Gen.
  • 2,066 comments
VIPERGTSR01
Nice pics guys, nice animation Ten 👍
Super Secret Technique: LEVIN DORI NO JUTSU!

Sorry, been up all night watching back episodes of Naruto between 'Ring hotlaps. Oh, and look out for my 240 GLT drift settings in the next hour or so.

👍

DriftLady.
Setup: Stock suspension, too much power, too much nitrous, 2 way limited slip, not enough tires, funny helmet

fairladydrift1.jpg

fairladydrift2.jpg

fairladydrift3.jpg

YEEEHHAAAAAWWWW!!! Man, that brings back memories. Heh heh.

the car is stock with dirt tires, and its actually suprinsing easy to control, probably cause its rwd and so heavy

Some of the drifts are pretty good for a beginner, some are bails and i knew it from the start, but some of them are good, if anyone could give me some advice, like a better line to take it would be appreciated note: files are big, Clio is 15mb, MR2 is 30mb, i am working on making better smaller copys. They do stream rather well. They are winbdows media :( wrking on making mpeg copies

Clio on Tsukuba

MR2 on Tsukuba

PM me with advice please.. will add more videos later

note: does anyone know of a true drifting video subsection?

Greyout
The Touge, eh? in your CRX?

lol, instead of what?

sorry `bout the motor, what happened?

yea in my crx....they are built for road racing. its my daily driver. eh. the next day i took the head off and pistons out. the snap key that holds the rod on the crank had welded closed because i was running dry. my oil light never came on or anything. as soon as i heard the knocking i put 3 quarts in on my way home, still kept doin it the next day :/.

anywho, my new drifter, tuned the heck out of it, and after spending almost an hour trying to get the thing to slide, it drives like a champ. oh yea...and some new pics of the s15. just took these like 15 minutes ago.

IMG0007.jpg

IMG0008.jpg

IMG0009.jpg

IMG0010.jpg

IMG0011.jpg

IMG0012.jpg

IMG0013.jpg

IMG0014.jpg

NOTE: i was going for more artsy photos, so dont crap about the quality.

HAHAHA sweeet charger pics, 2bad they didnt have the real genaral lee :dunce:
i have acouple of pics, but no mem stick :guilty:...

so this is what i came up with

thoose were my 2first tries at photomode.....lol sorry for the crap pics , it was done with a digicam and a realy old tv :crazy:

Drifting Thunda
I love how easy it is to get my photos on my PC. I've been taking all kinds of pics this game is awesome!
👍

Are you able to get the Striped piant on the FPV GT in the US GT4 version?

Back