Drift Photos [THUMBNAILS ONLY]

• Thread starter Gen.
  • 2,066 comments
A genuine "What The!?"

News just in. The next car to race the AE86 will be the Daihatsu Move!

"Cue millions of photomode pictures of the the Daihatsu Move in the Photomode thread." :lol:

VIPERGTSR01
Are you able to get the Striped piant on the FPV GT in the US GT4 version?
Yes we get the stripes on the Falcon GT I love the Falcons, though the one in that drift pic is an F6 Typhoon.

I have a question, I was looking at the Falcon F6 Typhoon's dyno chart and I noticed the torque curve much resembles that of a boxer 6, and the name F6 implies a boxer/flat 6, but the game says it has an inline 6 DOHC. Just a mis-hap? I'm pretty certain it's really a boxer engine.

And the Falcon GT, wow, QOHC. Quad over-head cams on a V8 is psycho, that's a cam for each cylinder! Still loving these cars.

Not very good drifts because i'm just starting but this looked interesting.

DriftWagon03.jpg

DriftWagon02.jpg

DriftWagon01.jpg

Drifting Thunda
Yes we get the stripes on the Falcon GT I love the Falcons, though the one in that drift pic is an F6 Typhoon.

I have a question, I was looking at the Falcon F6 Typhoon's dyno chart and I noticed the torque curve much resembles that of a boxer 6, and the name F6 implies a boxer/flat 6, but the game says it has an inline 6 DOHC. Just a mis-hap? I'm pretty certain it's really a boxer engine.

And the Falcon GT, wow, QOHC. Quad over-head cams on a V8 is psycho, that's a cam for each cylinder! Still loving these cars.

Thanks, yeah I knew that was the Typhoon, just was curious about the GT stripes.

The F6 Typhoon is a IL6 DOHC Turbo, Its defenantly not a Boxer.

IMG0037.jpg

IMG0011.jpg

Settings for these cars posted last night to the Drift Settings Thread
Lotus Carlton
Nissan Bluebird Hardtop 1800SSS

new member here, thought id get in on this since i came away with a few decent pics of Nomura Ken's skyline and the FC drifter *cant think of its official name at the moment* both cars are on Grand Valley.
IMG0015.sized.jpg

i'll call that one my "official entry" and this one is just for fun, i ended up spinning out, but the pic looks cool enough lol.

IMG0011.sized.jpg

edit: the rest of my drift pics can be found here for those who care lol. Drift Album

Here are some early drifts. I only got the game two days ago and the Trueno is my first drift car. I still need quite a bit of practice--and maybe a little more power--but it's getting there.

Oh, and mad props to anyone who drifted with something unusual. I wanted to be the first to get sideways in a Volvo 240, but I guess I was beaten to the punch. 👍

My album

looks like you gotta post a link to your photo album, because you just got served by fortunecity.

Ladies and Gentleman
First Photoshopped Team Drift :drool:
Falken D1 FC3S Vs Amusic S2000 R1 at Motorsports Land
falkenfcvsamuser12os.jpg

I did drift both cars and I didn't crop the car from one position to another, so the reflection is real ...
the only technique is to take 2 photos with the same background
for the smoke, they are real too and not created by photoshop
only photoshop work is to overlap 2 photos

This one is probably my favorite:

My first drift (notice the ugly body roll):

Here's a peak of the neon big mouth the Blitz Skyline sports:

I was aiming for a retro/comic book look in these two pictures:

Here's the same FD RZ (SS5) on red rims drifting in the tunnel with the big turn within it:

Under the limelight again, the D1 Blitz Skyline:

Clean HKS drifting:

Subtle driving on green rims:

Now it's time to snap a pic of some back-fire, drifting action
BTW, after clicking on the thumbnail, click the picture again to make it a bit smaller so it's not so pixelated

Great pics. Wish I could drift like that.

Only car I actually did really good with was the Carbon R Amuse.

And it wasn't even a real drift, I guess. I just overpowered the car through the turn by accident. :indiff:

MdnIte
What's with the uber brightness and uber pixelisation?

Bright? I never saw it that way. But now that you mention it, everyone else' pictures are sooooo dark. I think something is wrong with my graphics card because I cropped the pictures to make them brighter after transfering the pics from the USB.

Oh, the pixelisation is just imageshacks way of enlargin it, just click it to make it smaller/less pixelated, makes a big difference.

sonny. the"Clean HKS drifting:" one i like. Brightness was perfect. looks like real daylight out.

Heres my first and only drifting s15

IMG0001a.JPG

Taking pics is quite fun now that i have more than just a 300zx.

I use to have an EVO VI Completely sideways Doing about 90 on Swiss Alps
but when i saved it my USB stick was on Lock. :ill: And it didn't say that it didn't save it. Crud. oh well.

Latest Posts

Back