Fourth 1.340
Fifth 1.103
Sixth 0.949
Final 4.200
Auto Set 22
ASM 0
TCS 0

For me it works cool with the logitech gt force

If you want to Show drift stage 6 stabilizers is not the way to go because that is too stiff with such a high spring rate, try lowering it abit to like 4- it works alot better for keeping the car sideways for longer.

Originally posted by KomatsuFujima
i wanna get a set up for a EG6..maybe a DC7

DC7? is that a model of integ? i thought the new one was DC5? hmm? well i dont think u can drift with those cars. because their FF and maybe you can just prolly power slide with it.

Originally posted by lethalAE86typeR
DC7? is that a model of integ? i thought the new one was DC5? hmm? well i dont think u can drift with those cars. because their FF and maybe you can just prolly power slide with it.
you can drift with a FF...and oh my mistake im DC5

Originally posted by KomatsuFujima
you can drift with a FF...and oh my mistake im DC5

You cannot drift FF vehicles......

You can slide a FF... There is a difference....

It is not the same artform, and thusly should not be grouped with drifting.....

Here are some good base settings for most small FF's:

spring rate: 12.0, 9.0
ride height: 90, 90 (medium height, not all the way lowered)
shock bound: 7, 7
shock rebound: 7, 7
camber: 3.0, 1.0
Toe: 0.0, 0.0 (or -2.0, 2.0)
stabilizers: 1, 1

brake balance: 13, 24

LSD initial: 50
LSD accel: 55
LSD decel: 5

ASM: off
TCS: off

I use these on my EG6, DC5, and EK9, as well as other FF's......

;)

Originally posted by silviadrifter
You cannot drift FF vehicles......

You can slide a FF... There is a difference....

It is not the same artform, and thusly should not be grouped with drifting.....

Here are some good base settings for most small FF's:

spring rate: 12.0, 9.0
ride height: 90, 90 (medium height, not all the way lowered)
shock bound: 7, 7
shock rebound: 7, 7
camber: 3.0, 1.0
Toe: 0.0, 0.0 (or -2.0, 2.0)
stabilizers: 1, 1

brake balance: 13, 24

LSD initial: 50
LSD accel: 55
LSD decel: 5

ASM: off
TCS: off

I use these on my EG6, DC5, and EK9, as well as other FF's......

;)
oh okay then its all A$$ drag then but yea i guess

Originally posted by nightkids4ever
i think that drifting a FF still takes some skill like the other drive trains

I think you mean sliding.....

and yes it does take skill....

;)

Originally posted by Frustrated Palm
Cheverolet Camaro SS (from NoNOS4ME)
TCS 4
bah, what do you need traction control 4, with traction control, you lose power oversteer, one of my favorite drifts in my Grand Sport. It a fully tuned F-Body or C4 or C5 you have such a rediculous amount of power and torque you can leave it in 3rd gear, dive into the corner, punch it, countersteer full lock, then use your throttle to control slide :D

(this is how I drift with sims, you want to try gripper tyres it might not be so easy/look as good ;))

Hey fellow drifters

I've tried alot of the other settings on here but non
really fitted my style so i developed my own
these settings are for the Rare Nismo Skyline GTR R32 S-Spec::
Springs 5/5
Ride height 92/92
Damper Bound 7/7
" ReBound 7/7
Camber 1.5/0
Toe angle 0.5/0
Stability 6/6
Brake Balance 21/21
LSD's 12/12
40/40
20/20
Gear ratio level 30
Final Gear 3.530
VCD 15%
Tyres
front T6
Rear Normals

Buy all the upgrades n get the stage 1 or 2 turbo(your preference)Brake hard in to the corner letting the rear kick out n ride the accelerator (not pedal 2 the metal) but aply it as needed
but i suggest u tune the car 2 ur own spec..
have fun

I disagree that FWD cars can't be drifted. The actual meaning of drift, is to move in a direction yawed from the direction of thrust, because the inertia of the movement before the turn is greater than the drag of the surface on which you're travelling. This applies to boats on the water, sleds on ice, and cars on any surface.

FWD cars can't power oversteer. If you think that is all that drifting is, than you are sadly mistaken. Power oversteer is only effective in very sharp corners, and even then it's very tricky to do it quickly with a fast and stable exit.

FWD cars can inertia drift, which is the fastest form of drift through almost all corners. In order to achieve this, you need a reasonable high rear spring rate, to resist weight transfer to the rear of the car during steady state cornering.

On my Civic Type R EK, this is the setup I run.

Springrate 8/11
Ride Height minimum for both front and rear
shock bound 4/8
shock rebound 4/8
camber 3.5/1.5
toe 1.5/1.5
LSD accel 55
LSD deccel 35

I like the shocks set up this way because it tends to load up the front under braking, making for more effective braking drifts, and it takes most of the understeer out of the car when on the gas. Throttle off, the car slightly tightens the line, and does not scrub much speed.

It's good to have a fairly high LSD deccel on a FWD drift car, keeps the front wheels hooked up better under braking, although it makes turn in a little stiffer. Since the EK type R is already pretty quick on the turn in, it doesn't bother me though.

Using this setup and driving a hard drift style, I pull low 1:29s on SS R5 with a 236 naturally aspirated engine, and super slick tires.

The trick to drifting a FWD is that you can't use poweroversteer to tighten the line, and that if you apply too much power, you will get power understeer. It's good to brake hard, and turn in fairly sharply, initiating a higher drift angle, and then just before the apex, get on the gas about 50%, and once you're back on the optimum line, apply power as you can, throttle steering to keep your line tight, and to keep from understeering too heavily under power.

My Skyline is full tuned(1072hp)
And these are my settings:

Spring rate:17,2/19,0
Ride height:86/86
Bound:8/8
Rebound:8/8
Camber:3/1
Toe:2/2
Stabiliser:7/7

Brake balance:18/16

LSD Initial:60/5
LSD Accel.:5/5
LSD Decr.:5/5

Gear Ratio:
1st: 5.004
2nd: 3.454
3rd: 2.559
4th: 1.985
5th: 1.612
6th: 1.371
Final: 2.860
Level: 27

Downforce:0.29/0.35
ASM:0
TCS:0
VCD:10%

Tires:T6/T6

I'm new around here and some info about getting my drift replays on this site
would be usefull...
With these setting i have made some nice replays.
Maybe someone will try them...

Dr. Dorifto
I disagree that FWD cars can't be drifted. The actual meaning of drift, is to move in a direction yawed from the direction of thrust, because the inertia of the movement before the turn is greater than the drag of the surface on which you're travelling. This applies to boats on the water, sleds on ice, and cars on any surface.

I "slide" FF's all the time, and I find it very enjoyable (not very challenging though IMHO)... However you're missing something very important.... The meaning of "Drift/Drifting" as defined in the dictionary is irrellavent... We're talking about how it is defined as a motorsport....

Drifting: controlling a slide, using a combination of throttle, brakes, and countersteer....

AWD, FR, MR, RR all use variations of these techniques... Whereas FF is a completely different artform.... It is not as graceful, or refined as the other drivetrains..... You are fighting against the e-brake and the throttle, which isn't exactly an efficient way to drift..... Also, FF's do not use the throttle to control the angle of the slide, but instead use the e-brake..... Do you see what I'm getting at?....

Yes, as defined by the dictionary, FF's can drift.... Defined as a motorsport, they do not drift, they slide (or A$$ Drag)....

FWD cars can't power oversteer. If you think that is all that drifting is, than you are sadly mistaken. Power oversteer is only effective in very sharp corners, and even then it's very tricky to do it quickly with a fast and stable exit.

Power oversteer is only effective in tight corners? You are quite mistaken... and who said anything about power oversteer being "all that drifting is"?

This has been discussed and agreed upon many, many, times over..... No amount of arguing is going to change the facts....

;)

dc5racer
theree is none there. only 200 sx's. and the fastback isnt a 200 its a 180sx but thats not there either

It depends on what version of the game you have:

(U.S) 240SX Fastback type X
(PAL) 200SX type X or 180SX type X (I think)
(Japanese) 180SX type X

The hatch (in GT3) is also known as the RPS13 (chassis code), meaning it is the S13 silvia chassis with the hatch back, and the SR20DET.....

;)

ive tried SHARONS settings for the s13 2000cc and they diddent work out to well for me
but here's my s13 settings that ive ben using through the years....
488 HP

SPRING RATE = 17.4/17.7
RIDE HEIGHT = 92/94
SHOCK BOUND = 7/8
SHOCK REBOUND = 7/8
CAMBER ANGLE = 3.0/0.5
TOE ANGLE = 0.0/0.0
STABLILIZERS = 5/5

BRAKE BALANCE = 24/20

GEAR RATIO = (auto settings) Level 31

ACM = 0
TCS = 0