Drift Settings Depot

nightkids4ever
well Super softs have a lot of grip and Sims have like the real thing i use to drift with all the tires and i had to adjust my HP in order to drift

most definately. You cannot use the softies on the AE86 but something like the Silvia S13 you can or even the FD RX-7(600+hp). the way i usually approach a turn uses a full on break and steering lock to the direction of the turn. Then i downshift and gas it. I then use the brake to balance the car along with some taps of the gass. For turns like the double turn on Apricot hill (turn one, nice corner to learn) i use the hand brake to continue the slide to the second part of the turn and then gass out of it. But i use the GTS Skyline alot, as well as the FD RX-7. I dont like the supra when drifting, i just havent found the right setting for optimal drifts and same thing with the Spoon S2000. I really just use the same suspension set up on all of my cars at first then change them a little at a time. 👍 sorry kinda changed subject a few times.

Jetkillr
most definately. You cannot use the softies on the AE86 but something like the Silvia S13 you can or even the FD RX-7(600+hp). the way i usually approach a turn uses a full on break and steering lock to the direction of the turn. Then i downshift and gas it. I then use the brake to balance the car along with some taps of the gass. For turns like the double turn on Apricot hill (turn one, nice corner to learn) i use the hand brake to continue the slide to the second part of the turn and then gass out of it. But i use the GTS Skyline alot, as well as the FD RX-7. I dont like the supra when drifting, i just havent found the right setting for optimal drifts and same thing with the Spoon S2000. I really just use the same suspension set up on all of my cars at first then change them a little at a time. 👍 sorry kinda changed subject a few times.
its ok, im currently playing with the supra and i hardly use the gts models and i made some settings for the calibra and the astra tourning cars

nightkids4ever
its ok, im currently playing with the supra and i hardly use the gts models and i made some settings for the calibra and the astra tourning cars

yea im using the RX-7 on SSR 11 i think it is. lots of tight corners to drift.

nightkids4ever

just think, when GT4 comes out we all might have to learn this all over again! :crazy: but i cant wait. It shall be bad ass. Also in December i hope to be getting an SR swap for my 240SX coupe and then a LSD. Maybe ill show up to some drift events to compete instead of watch.

Jetkillr
just think, when GT4 comes out we all might have to learn this all over again! :crazy: but i cant wait. It shall be bad ass. Also in December i hope to be getting an SR swap for my 240SX coupe and then a LSD. Maybe ill show up to some drift events to compete instead of watch.
heh, i would like to meet u on online then , ill have my r32 or my r34 ^^

nightkids4ever
in gt4, i drive a nissan xterra man

oh ok lol. i was like R32? R34? yea we will have to test our skillz. i have never tandem drifted ever cuz i dont have friends that can do it. But with GT4 im thinking of getting the wheel also. im gonna have to see what ill use on GT4. Bigger selection might give me something new to use. Most likely it will be a nissan though, cuz nissan is the best! Im thinking G35 or 350Z 👍

Can we get this Updated PLease. Or Atleast have a little more support in this thread. i remembered when there were like 6 or more people in this one.Well i hope this gets updated.

300zx 2 by 2
all the parts instead of turbo, intercolloer and the weight stage
sims f/r
spring:4.0/4.0
ride height: 83/83
shock bound:7/7
shock rebound 7/7
camber angle:2.0/1.0
toe angle: 0.0/0.0
stabilizers:3/3

BB:9/9
initial : 0/10
Accel:0/40
Decel: 0/20
gear ratio: might wanna tune it a bit like to auto 30 but it depends if u like the burn out
ASM and TCS: 0

Impreza 22b sti version( i say bunta's car)
buy every part instead of the turbo and intercooler
sims F/R
Spring rate: 3.0/3.0
Ride Height: 111/111
shock bound: 7/7
shock rebound 7/7
camber angle: 2.0/1.0
toe angle: -2.0/2.0
stabsillizers : 1/1
Brack balance or BB: 9/9
Initial :5/5
Accel:5/5
Decel:5/5
gear ratio: 27 but put it to a higher gear lvl if u want because it has like 333 hp
Vcd: 20%

a little note: if u want to do a Zero counter Drift, try finding a good line and balance or steady the gas

AE86 SS version
all mods, no weight reduction, tuned to 328(doesnt have to be exact) hp on sims
Suspension Front/Rear
Spring Rate 6/4.1
Ride Height 93/93
Shock Bound 3/4
Shock Rebound 3/4
Camber 3.6/1.4
Toe 0/0
Stabilizers 1/1
Brakes 9/9
LSD 40
Gears doesnt really matter
Stock downforce, TCS/ASM=0

nightkids4ever
300zx 2 by 2
all the parts instead of turbo, intercolloer and the weight stage
sims f/r
spring:4.0/4.0
ride height: 83/83
shock bound:7/7
shock rebound 7/7
camber angle:2.0/1.0
toe angle: 0.0/0.0
stabilizers:3/3

BB:9/9
initial : 0/10
Accel:0/40
Decel: 0/20
gear ratio: might wanna tune it a bit like to auto 30 but it depends if u like the burn out
here

any Honda Integra 98 spec settings?
and
any Honda Civic settings?

if there was a setting of one of those two posted before in this thread, i apologize..

JW31
any Honda Integra 98 spec settings?
and
any Honda Civic settings?

if there was a setting of one of those two posted before in this thread, i apologize..

Ahh..... an FF drifter......
didn't you just asked me and i gave it to you?

buy all parts, and as for tubochargers, get a stage 2

sport tires
sport tires
spring rate...12.6 13.5
ride height...99 mm 99 mm
shock absorbers...n/a n/a
shock bound...level 7 level 7
shock rebound...level 9 level 9
camber angle...2.0 1.0
toe angle...0.0 1.0
stabilizers...level 3 level2

brake balance...level 14 level 14