Drifting on GT6: Extreme Disappointment.

• Thread starter Gonales
  • 171 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are your facts, because I haven't seen them. All I am reading (and still reading for that matter) are assumptions.

And I am a professional race car mechanic, I'm not stating I am the best. I am stating I actually know what I am doing when customizing my car, big difference.

I find it funny how you reply to single sentences instead of a post.

But fact (Once more): The braking system in GT6 is lacking. I have not got the same options that I have with it, in GT5. (Completely true, irrelevant how realistic this is.)

Question, have you drifted ingame already? (Proper way, not just throwing the car and just hoping for the best).

But fact (Once more): The braking system in GT6 is lacking.

Opinions aren't facts dear.

And I reply to what interest me, not to non-sense which most of your post is about. You are just stuck in the year of GT5, you need to step up to GT6 and stop the crying, it's making yourself look crazy.

Opinions aren't facts dear.

How can it be an opinion? GT6 strives to be as close to real life as possible. You can not disable your brakes. How can that be realistic? They went a step backwards, and it doesn't really matter if you won't acknowledge that fact... I know it's true.

How can it be an opinion? GT6 strives to be as close to real life as possible. You can not disable your brakes. How can that be realistic? They went a step backwards, and it doesn't really matter if you won't acknowledge that fact... I know it's true.

You still here trying to force a fact you can't?.. Really?

You still here trying to force a fact you can't?.. Really?

You still here, claiming that options you had in GT5, that are gone in GT6 is a good thing... That makes no sense.

Or saying, it's my fault that the game lacks certain options because I haven't bought the most expensive steering wheel there is? I have a limited setup. This shouldn't mean that because a 'better' game is made, I should somehow lack half the possibilities I had compared to GT5.

You still here, claiming that options you had in GT5, that are gone in GT6 is a good thing... That makes no sense.

I'm here saying GT6 is perfect without the options, you are the one crying about GT6 being different and not how you are used too. And what I claim is a fact because I have no problem with it. You are just stuck in the past in an old game. Like a dog that doesn't want to learn new tricks but wants to keep getting fed either way.

Last edited:
I'm here saying GT6 is perfect without the options, you are the ones crying about GT6 being different and not how you are used too.

What makes you saying GT6 is perfect, any more of a fact than me saying it is not? GT6 is missing options that you have in real life. It's a game. It can never be perfect.

It's a game, you do not need the options.
Deal with it darling.

I just told you, I am missing these options. In fact, I really need them.

Besides, I really would like to see how you drift, considering you're a professional tuner and all.

I just told you, I am missing these options. In fact, I really need them.

Besides, I really would like to see how you drift, considering you're a professional tuner and all.

Baby, I know what you need...
You need to replace your driver.

That's quite arrogant seeing you have no idea how I drive. ;)

I know exactly how you drive, your post says it all.
A friend challenged you to a race + drift some time ago... You ditched talking about it was pointless. Listen love, I have nothing against you but seriously, don't be over here trying to see how anyone does what. What you should be doing is worrying about yourself and learning the new game mechanics instead of crying about it.

I would take this argument to private girls, before you get infractions.

She/he/it might seem offended, but ain't no one arguing here. If a simple conversation is arguing to you... You have social problems.

A friend challenged you to a race + drift some time ago... You ditched talking about it was pointless. Listen love, I have nothing against you but seriously, don't be over here trying to see how anyone does what. What you should be doing is worrying about yourself and learning the new game mechanics instead of crying about it.

She/he/it might seem offended, but ain't no one arguing here. If a simple conversation is arguing to you... You have social problems.

Yeah love, sounds like a normal conversation.

Assumption.

I gave a couple of really good reasons not to accept the challenge. I don't race. I drift, that's what I do. If you claim I can not drift, show me you can do better.

No need to get nasty towards someone trying to keep the peace. Plus, calling people 'it' might be offensive too, to some people.

Blah, blah, blah.

You don't do anything but talk what you don't know.

Plus, calling people 'it' might be offensive too, to some people.

I don't know what you are and I do not even care. What I do care is not having to read about how bad you think the game is simply because you have no skills at all. I'm not going to be drifting racing a person that automatically DCs in the middle of the race and might probably claim that it didn't happen on purpose. I'm not wasting my time with you little one, the crew I drive with will smoke you so hard that your whole generation will feel it. I have been told multiple times you call out for challenges only to ditch them when you are losing. Keep calling yourself "The Drift Queen", in your world that is what you are. If you were a so "Drift Queen" you would be in GT6 right now drifting instead of crying about this non-sense.

Last edited:
To disappointed to edit anything.

Hahaha that looks awesome! Cant wait to try new physics.Much more realistic than GT5.

And the new sounds are more realistic too. Have you guys ever drifted a car in real life or are all your complaints based on how good your egos feel when you drift in a game?

Both sounds and physcis are a HUGE step up from GT5.

That erratic grrrr errrr grrrr errrrr screech sounds is exactly what tires getting stretched sideways sounds like.

Hahaha that looks awesome! Cant wait to try new physics.Much more realistic than GT5.

And the new sounds are more realistic too. Have you guys ever drifted a car in real life or are all your complaints based on how good your egos feel when you drift in a game?

Both sounds and physcis are a HUGE step up from GT5.

That erratic grrrr errrr grrrr errrrr screech sounds is exactly what tires getting stretched sideways sounds like.

Thank you, these little kids here do not know what they are talking about at all. Seems this site has someone with a brain after all.

I have enough of a brain not to call people 'it'. ;)

Does the "it' word offends you that much?.. Or is that a comeback you tried to bring up but couldn't think of anything? You do realize your name is a guys name right?

Also, use the edit button... If you do not know how to use an edit button on a site, how can you even "drive" in a game?!

Does the "it' word offenses you that much?.. Or is that comeback you trying to bring up but couldn't think of anything? Also, you do realize your name is a guys name right?

Also, use the edit button... If you do not know how to use an edit button on a site, how can you even "drive" in a game?!

Yes, the word 'it', offends me. I can not think of anything else I wanted to say to you, considering you are so arrogant you would simply discard it with an: 'I know better anyway'.

Not to be blunt or anything... I edited 3 posts in the last 2 pages. I literally said I edited the post above yours. What's your problem?

Oh and by the way... Edited again, correcting typing error.

Second edit: If you think my name is male, you are clearly mistaken. Loving the fact you tell me I'M the person assuming things. How do you know my 'name' anyway?

Yes, the word 'it', offends me. I can not think of anything else I wanted to say to you, considering you are so arrogant you would simply discard it with an: 'I know better anyway'.

Not to be blunt or anything... I edited 3 posts in the last 2 pages. I literally said I edited the post above yours. What's your problem?

Oh and by the way... Edited again, correcting typing error.

So what you are telling me is that you are a girl with a name of Gonales, is that it?... Well how about linking your Facebook right here then to prove that. I can post a link to mine right here right now, that girl on my avatar is actually me, I'm not hiding, and if you do not have Facebook... Keep claiming you're a girl.

I heard this is your facebook
Moderator: Do not ever share personal information on the site without permission.

But that profile picture isn't you, all I have to do is Google. Why you making up you are a girl for?

Last edited by a moderator:
So what you are telling me is that you are a girl with a name of Gonales, is that it?... Well how about linking your Facebook right here then to prove that. I can post a link to mine right here right now, and if you do not have Facebook... Keep claiming you're a girl.

Even if I called myself Eddy on GTP, wouldn't affect my gender really, would it?

Gonales, is a nickname used on a public website. You want to derive my gender from it, but have no idea what it means.

(Some friends in high school called me Gona, for a reason. Frankly, Im an out and proud lesbian, and Gona wasn't available on PS3... So I added les.)
I have Facebook, and I have quite a couple of people added on Facebook that are members of GTP. I would give it to you too, but frankly, I do not trust you.

Even if I called myself Eddy on GTP, wouldn't affect my gender really, would it?

Gonales, is a nickname used on a public website. You want to derive my gender from it, but have no idea what it means.

(Some friends in high school called me Gona, for a reason. Frankly, Im an out and proud lesbian, and Gona wasn't available on PS3... So I added les.)
I have Facebook, and I have quite a couple of people added on Facebook that are members of GTP. I would give it to you too, but frankly, I do not trust you.

That is still a fake Facebook account you have going there, want me to link you to how a real Facebook account looks like?... Like mine maybe? Please don't go around making everyone think you are a girl, it is obvious you are not.

I'm not here to fight with you, I just hate fake people who lie to others about who they are and then complain about games being bad when there is nothing wrong with them.

That is still a fake Facebook account you have going there, want me to link you to how a real Facebook account looks like?... Like mine maybe? Please don't go around making everyone think you are a girl, it is obvious you are not.

I'm not here to fight with you, I just hate fake people who lie to others about who they are and then complain about games being bad when there is nothing wrong with them.

You cannot even see my Facebook account. So don't assume it's a fake account, because you are wrong again. :/ And I reported your last post by the way. I don't care what people say about my driving, I know what I can and cannot do. But if you wanna make it personal, I will draw the line right there.

You cannot even see my Facebook account. So don't assume it's a fake account, because you are wrong again. :/

Baby, you want me to link you from where you got your profile picture? Why are you x2 posting now, you nervous? And why you do not "trust me"?.. You think I will hack your account or something, really? You know your account is fake, why you trippin man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back