Drifting

  • Thread starter Thread starter Higgie
  • 8 comments
  • 1,181 views
Messages
2
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi is there anyone who would gold 2 drift missions for me via share play Thanks
 
Same, don’t understand drifting and can barely scrape a bronze. Golding drifting is holding me back from completing all gold on some missions, very frustrating
 
Good luck with the share play! In the meantime If you have money, you can buy similar spec cars and get a feel for drifting by making your own. GT7 drifting is better than GT Sport too, so with the right parts installed..
 
Good luck with the share play! In the meantime If you have money, you can buy similar spec cars and get a feel for drifting by making your own. GT7 drifting is better than GT Sport too, so with the right parts installed..

Thanks, I’ll try & give it a try
 
I didn't gold them easily enough to start doing it for other people, but I still don't understand how the scoring system works. The only thing I found that reliably gives more score is drifting over as much distance as possible, i.e. you need to start the drift just before the zone starts. I never managed to see any relationship between speed and angle and scoring more points. In the end when I got gold it seemed like it was pure luck, I just did them over and over again until the random score was high enough.
 
I have a Fanatec F1 Podium, I find drifting nearly impossible on my wheel, the golds I have gotten in drifting so far have all been with a controller.
Thank you for having consistently good comments! I wish you a awesome 2023 :D
 
Last edited:
Thank you for having consistently good comments! I wish you a awesome 2023 :D
Thank you, I hope you have a great 2023 as well!! I have never before received a compliment on my comments, thank you again.
 
Back