driftinziggy's photo gallery: = September 24th Gallery overload

It's a shame you won't be able to share your great photos with us, Ziggy. I always enjoyed viewing your gallery because you were able to come up with unique ideas with regard to cars and locations.

Okay folks.. I am able to play again although it's a new game.. so I don't have much..I retrieved my DLC and am able to borrow cars.. If some of you are willing and able to share some of those hard to find standards or higher level premiums..and some of that silver chrome (man I feel like I let ch1potle down with this..he had me stockpiled :bowdown:)... I will randomly ask for specific cars to shoot and I would greatly appreciate any help!

Last edited:
Okay folks.. I am able to play again although it's a new game.. so I don't have much..I retrieved my DLC and am able to borrow cars.. If some of you are willing and able to share some of those hard to find standards or higher level premiums..and some of that silver chrome (man I feel like I let ch1potle down with this..he had me stockpiled :bowdown:)... I will randomly ask for specific cars to shoot and I would greatly appreciate any help!

I will send you anything you need. Just ask pal.

I love the movie feel of the latest shots! BTW, if you want some cars, I could gift you some too, just ask. :)

Good to see you back on your feet Ziggy and a great set to kick start. Really like the light and toning of shot 5, quite realistic. 👍

Good to see you back! If you need anything ... cars, paint, whatever, p.m. me or shoot me a message on psn.

Great Shots by the way! 👍

}:^{>

It's actually mysterious violet pearl.. The car was a gift from Giulietta after my game save debacle
(I love MNP all variations)

I too love that colour on the 430. The shot istelf is toned well as are the TT shots. I must say though a lot of static centered compositions in that batch could have used some variety.

That SLS at the tunnel looks so sexy. ;)👍

+1 to this. 👍

Also I like the first SLS shot and the LFA one is quite stunning. You got some good variety in this set, so well done for that too. 👍

Hey man, did you ever end up posting those pictures from the supra lobby?
Yep.. a long time ago.. I'll try to find 'em in the Toyota thread

GPR
I too love that colour on the 430. The shot istelf is toned well as are the TT shots. I must say though a lot of static centered compositions in that batch could have used some variety.

Thanks GPR.. I can see your point.. guess I was in a mood to hard park :lol:

Great shots there Ziggy. That LFA is something else:drool:
:cheers:.. I have more of that set..need to get around to editing them

Nice variety set. Keep up the great work Ziggy!
Thanks for stopping by Crooooooow! Great to hear from ya

That SLS at the tunnel looks so sexy. ;)👍
Many thanks, Nick

GPR
+1 to this. 👍

Also I like the first SLS shot and the LFA one is quite stunning. You got some good variety in this set, so well done for that too. 👍

Glad you enjoyed it GPR!

Great set DZ!

:) .. Thank you nissanfan!

Nice update ziggy

Thanks Shmo.. Maybe I will start checking you're thread again for some ideas!

Special Stage Route X_Z32 by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Z32 in motion on SSRX by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Back