driftinziggy's photo gallery: = September 24th Gallery overload

Man those Black Supra shots in the tunnel are nice. Sweet toning, light and angles. 👍

How did you get the tunnel to come out so light? Every time i've tried to take pictures in there they always come out really dark even with some editing I can't get it to look like that. :crazy:

Very nice black Supra (hope they'll make this car premium for GT6), and your blue Mustang, clean and elegant pics Zach 👍

GPR
Man those Black Supra shots in the tunnel are nice. Sweet toning, light and angles. 👍

Thanks.. I was pretty pleased with 'em myself

How did you get the tunnel to come out so light? Every time i've tried to take pictures in there they always come out really dark even with some editing I can't get it to look like that. :crazy:

P.M. sent and :cheers:

The second back supra shot is stunning.

Many thanks, Neal It was my favorite as well

Very nice black Supra (hope they'll make this car premium for GT6), and your blue Mustang, clean and elegant pics Zach 👍

Thank you, Herve.. always good to hear from you

The fourth and fifth Supra shots are really beautiful, Ziggy. :drool: 👍

Glad you enjoyed 'em GT-R :)

Here are some of the latest

Monza_Benzo Hard Parked by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Monza_Benzo by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Posing for the camera by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Mustang in T.M. tunnel by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Nürburgring Nordschleife_Z4coupe by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Nürburgring Nordschleife_Z4 by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Nürburgring Nordschleife_Z4coupe_1 by driftinziggy, on Flickr

High Speed Ring_In a pack by driftinziggy, on Flickr

High Speed Ring_GTR vs RUF by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Special Stage Route 5_Bugatti by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Special Stage Route 5_Bugatti_3 by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Special Stage Route 5_Bugatti_1 by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_Viper by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_Viper_1 by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Autumn Alfa by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Apple Gallardo by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Ahrweiler - F430 by driftinziggy, on Flickr
Been a while

Bern - Market Street_1MintyFR-S by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Minty FReSh by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Tsukuba Circuit_R32 qualifying by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Tsukuba Circuit_R32 by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Superspeedway - Indy NASCAR by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Nürburgring Nordschleife_Z4 Coupe_3 by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Gallardo Body Art by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Aventador Spa lines by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Tsukuba Circuit_R32_1 by driftinziggy, on Flickr

and of course many more on my Flickr account

Last edited:
Now this is a love affair. I can't process all the information.

Your work ethic to bring the hottest flavors of vehicles is amazing! I have been a fan of your work since I got here.

You never-ever produce nonsense, the way you bend light is outside anything I can imagine.

Okay, that apple green Lambo is my fave. But then, the moving Bugatti...WOOOOO!!! Twinkling street lights and chrome rims:drool:

I lied, I love them all equally. No-nonsense artistry, super hot intense color, sometimes, a dash of motion. Gawd, they are reminders of my place on the thread.

Every shot is, almost tactical in it's execution.

You put on one heck of a viewing.

No matter what you post, just know, even if I don't comment, I am somewhere smiling, shaking my head, applauding your efforts, licking my monitor.:)

Enough, I need a LOT of practice.

Commitment to Excellence Personified.:bowdown:

As usual here, orginal stuff with various cars, various angles and always a great edit work in a realistic way. Great job Ziggy 👍

Great set, love the last R32 shot most. 👍

The first and last Veryron shots looks almost premium. Very nice.

So many beautiful pictures. Can't pick a favourite. :drool: 👍

Love the LP-700 and the R32 shots :drool:

Now this is a love affair. I can't process all the information.

Your work ethic to bring the hottest flavors of vehicles is amazing! I have been a fan of your work since I got here.

You never-ever produce nonsense, the way you bend light is outside anything I can imagine.

Okay, that apple green Lambo is my fave. But then, the moving Bugatti...WOOOOO!!! Twinkling street lights and chrome rims:drool:

I lied, I love them all equally. No-nonsense artistry, super hot intense color, sometimes, a dash of motion. Gawd, they are reminders of my place on the thread.

Every shot is, almost tactical in it's execution.

You put on one heck of a viewing.

No matter what you post, just know, even if I don't comment, I am somewhere smiling, shaking my head, applauding your efforts, licking my monitor.:)

Enough, I need a LOT of practice.

Commitment to Excellence Personified.:bowdown:

As usual here, orginal stuff with various cars, various angles and always a great edit work in a realistic way. Great job Ziggy 👍

Many,many thanks to each of you. I am happy to entertain!

Really loving the shiny Amuse Z and the green FR-S, As Jérémy wrote your white R32 pics are nicely edited, the realistic way I like. Second and third SSRX red R8 are brilliant, the purple Camaro should have its exclusive set, Bravo Zach this is the true meaning of an update, sure I like it mate :)

Pretty good stuff, I think the standouts are the Nascar and the last R32 shot, excellent realistic tones. 👍

The whole set is great especially the R32 ones (in a reallistic way). Great work mate :)
Thanks, Jeremy!

Really loving the shiny Amuse Z and the green FR-S, As Jérémy wrote your white R32 pics are nicely edited, the realistic way I like. Second and third SSRX red R8 are brilliant, the purple Camaro should have its exclusive set, Bravo Zach this is the true meaning of an update, sure I like it mate :)

Always a pleasure to hear from you, Herve

Fab set Ziggy!:drool:
Loved the Nascar and the last Lambo shot in particular:eek:

Thanks,Giulietta!

GPR
Pretty good stuff, I think the standouts are the Nascar and the last R32 shot, excellent realistic tones. 👍

Glad you liked them GPR

Pictures #2, #13 and #14 are my personal favourites. You're improving with each new set, Ziggy. 👍

I certainly appreciate that GT-R.. I'm like a fine wine

Realism level: 95/100 - REALLY GOOD! :drool:

Many thanks, GT.. and I hope you like the next sets

You editing has sure improved since the last time I was here, great job. And I'm particularly loving the 4th shot of the Z34 set. Looks really good and you hit it just right with the tones. 👍

I love the last 370Z shot, and the 330 P4 shots are great! As was mentioned, your editing style is wonderfully realistic 👍

1st shot of the 330 P4 is really great, nice updates though. ;)👍

GPR
+1 👍

Some of your editing lately has been quite on the realisitc side, which is awesome, keep up the good work. 👍

You editing has sure improved since the last time I was here, great job. And I'm particularly loving the 4th shot of the Z34 set. Looks really good and you hit it just right with the tones. 👍

I agree with Nicolas and George on that 330 P4 shot. Those Z shots are looking great, as well. ;)

I love the last 370Z shot, and the 330 P4 shots are great! As was mentioned, your editing style is wonderfully realistic 👍

Thanks, guys!

Special Stage Route 5_LFA_2 by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Special Stage Route 5_LFA by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Kyoto - Shoren-in_bird's eye view by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Kyoto - Bathing in light by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Kyoto - Fire Black R32 by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Kyoto - Admiring Eolution by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_Fit by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Back