driftinziggy's photo gallery: = September 24th Gallery overload

Really liking those LFA shots. It's quite noticeable that you concentrated on composition and I think that you succeeded in that respect. The post-editing is flawless, as well. :)

Soft and elegant, great pictures Zach. The first black Ferrari looks so nice, excellent camera angles enhancing the LFA pics :) I'm always loving the warm toning and realistic feel that can be found in your work. 👍

Shots 1 and 2 are really well toned and realistic which I like. Also the evo shot is pretty good, shame the modelling of the guy isn't better. 👍

Soft and elegant, great pictures Zach. The first black Ferrari looks so nice, excellent camera angles enhancing the LFA pics :) I'm always loving the warm toning and realistic feel that can be found in your work. 👍
GPR
Shots 1 and 2 are really well toned and realistic which I like. Also the evo shot is pretty good, shame the modelling of the guy isn't better. 👍
+1 with my comrades, they said all.
Like Hervé I really enjoy your reallistic style Zach, keep it up mate :cheers:

Nice update, the Evo in Kyoto looks very good. ;)👍

Nice update ! Loved the R32 shot :drool:

Really liking those LFA shots. It's quite noticeable that you concentrated on composition and I think that you succeeded in that respect. The post-editing is flawless, as well. :)

Love the 3rd photo! 👍👍👍

GPR

+1 with my comrades, they said all.
Like Hervé I really enjoy your reallistic style Zach, keep it up mate :cheers:

Thanks everyone.. I have about 10 set waiting to get a touch up

Here's a small sample

Trial Mountain Circuit_8C tunnel by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Trial Mountain Circuit_8C rear by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Trial Mountain Circuit_Alfa 8C by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Those are great! Really like shot 1 and 3 also. Great toning and the 8c looks pretty hot in black. 👍

2nd SL, 1st 8C and the yellow Maserati are great pics. Nice set. ;)👍

The "Ghost" car shot looks interesting too. Btw, what car is that?

I don't know why, but the stance the 8C has is really...captivating. I've never been a fan of stanced 'exotics' but this makes an exception. Very tasteful indeed. 👍

I don't know why, but the stance the 8C has is really...captivating. I've never been a fan of stanced 'exotics' but this makes an exception. Very tasteful indeed. 👍

Agree with Jaden, this 8c is really badass with its aggressive looks 👍 I also like very much the second SL300 shot, very reallistic.

2nd SL and the first 8C are my picks, nice work!!

Agree with Jaden, this 8c is really badass with its aggressive looks 👍 I also like very much the second SL300 shot, very reallistic.

The second shot is very VERY realistic :drool:

Loving your latest work, Ziggy. 👍

I'm there with the comments on the bad ass 8C - awesome!!!:drool:

GPR
Make that another 👍 for the bad as 8C, it looks great!

So realistic and beautiful! :)👍

Sweet!

}:^{>

Many thanks to all of you!

Hey Ziggy, you made the front page!!👍

Congrats!
Just checked it out.. Pretty f-n sweet.. Thanks for the heads up

Back