Drive Hub Racing Wheel Converter

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,349 comments
Strange, really strange, as the device works perfectly and it does show rev leds in other games. And it did before. Just all of a sudden it didn't any longer.
'

Hmmm :rolleyes:

Is this DriveHub device able to convert a motion controller like the DS4 (sixaxis) is, into a controller that could be recognized by a game that isn't programmed for motion control (like the DS4 when sixaxis in enabled) like the way we are able to race with in Gtsport? I find it hard to get used to the thumb sticks again while I'm very pleased with the motion control in GTsport.

Hard for me to describe my idea in English, hope it's clear what I mean to say :D

@Racetee @Tracy Brown can you try version 2.0.3-beta.52 on the server and see how it feels and if your issues are sorted.
I tested it on GT Sport using T500 now. FFB works, steering as well. But the wheel is much stronger using the same settings. I normally have torque set to 2. With Drivehub, I now set it to 1 and it was still stronger than on 2 previously.

@Podger
Hello,
My current set up:
Thrustmaster TX base with Sparco wheel
TH8A shifter
T3PA pedals
Fanatec handbrake v1.5
GAME: Forza Horizon 4
I have latest firmware on my HUB and TX is up to date as well. I have my shifter connected to my base and the handbrake connected to accesorie port but my handbrake does not work. Can you please help or anyone else with this set up give me some knowledge, much appreciated thanks.

Last edited:
i try to connect my old t500rs directly on ps4, i have some rumble in the wheel.
when i connect my t500rs on the drive hub, i don't have any rumble.
so i think it's not only the game ;)
Ok thanks for your answer MarcoM
Podger do you confirm that the problem is coming from the game?
nothing to do on the drive hub software?

Currently have Thrustmaster TS XW and Fanatec CSR Elite load cell. Purchased Drive Hub using XBOX but cannot get steering wheel and brake to work. Gears changes, throttle and clutch works and buttons on TS XW but no brakes and no steering. Everything works when connected to PC. .Downloaded latest firmwire version. Steering wheel calibrates when plug in. Is this set-up supported on drive hub. Anyone have this issue and found a solution?

Currently have Thrustmaster TS XW and Fanatec CSR Elite load cell. Purchased Drive Hub using XBOX but cannot get steering wheel and brake to work. Gears changes, throttle and clutch works and buttons on TS XW but no brakes and no steering. Everything works when connected to PC. .Downloaded latest firmwire version. Steering wheel calibrates when plug in. Is this set-up supported on drive hub. Anyone have this issue and found a solution?

Perhaps you should use it in Fanalogic mode on the xbox?

It's been a few months since I played GTS and can't get ffb to work with my CSW V2. When I start the console my DS4 turns off and even if I press the PS button it doesn't come back on. I've checked the manual to make I connected and starting correctly. Any ideas?

It's been a few months since I played GTS and can't get ffb to work with my CSW V2. When I start the console my DS4 turns off and even if I press the PS button it doesn't come back on. I've checked the manual to make I connected and starting correctly. Any ideas?

I have the same wheel and something changed awhile back. I could not get in F mode and had to update the drive hub to whatever their current beta firmware was about a month ago. I also have current Fanatec firmware on the wheel .

I have the same wheel and something changed awhile back. I could not get in F mode and had to update the drive hub to whatever their current beta firmware was about a month ago. I also have current Fanatec firmware on the wheel .
Thanks for you reply. I'd already remembered about the beta firmware and gone back and updated to the latest one and all good.

Does anyone here have experience with the DFGT or DFPro? I’ve had problems with input not translating correctly in GT Sport (haven’t tried any other games). Right now the wheels lock at 360°, but the range of input motion is only 90°. That meaning at 45° input angle in either direction, the game registers maximum lock. I’ve snot found any way to adjust anything and I’m wondering if someone here has had the same issue and/or knows of a fix. The problem is identical between on both wheels.

Does anyone here have experience with the DFGT or DFPro? I’ve had problems with input not translating correctly in GT Sport (haven’t tried any other games). Right now the wheels lock at 360°, but the range of input motion is only 90°. That meaning at 45° input angle in either direction, the game registers maximum lock. I’ve snot found any way to adjust anything and I’m wondering if someone here has had the same issue and/or knows of a fix. The problem is identical between on both wheels.

A long shot, but try downgrading the firmware. If you've not upgraded it, then try upgrading instead.

I bought drivehub. I have a ps4 pro. Will the new fanatec podium dd1 and dd2 work?

It's not on the list of supported wheels, so no, it won't work. It's technically possible to add it though, so you could ask via the request thread (see the link in the OP).

👍

If anyone is decent with this thing I need help, I bought it to use my driving force pro on my Xbox one for f1 2018 and it connects and everything but I can’t get the game or system to recognize it as a controller.

If anyone is decent with this thing I need help, I bought it to use my driving force pro on my Xbox one for f1 2018 and it connects and everything but I can’t get the game or system to recognize it as a controller.

Send an email to tech support; wheelman@collectiveminds.ca for direct one to one help.

👍

Last edited:
Hi
you can email us wheelman@collectiveminds.ca and we can work through the problem.
our new site is up also. https://www.drivehubnow.com/ it has nice graphics that will you connect you kit up properly

049A5206-2BFD-4BCD-BF91-89EA6D5A03AF.jpeg
@Podger , I uninstalled (and removed the save data) and reinstalled project cars 2. Rev lights work again. Don't know what I did there.

@Podger , saw this over the weekend. The option to turn the ligths off and on.

Hi all,

Ive a question after reading this entire thread.

I own a Thrustmaster T300 and im looking for a pedalset upgrade. I want to buy the cls elite loadcell pedals.

Im playing only F1 2018 on a PS4. Does the game what im playing make a difference?

The only device that makes this possible is the drivehub am i correct?

So i want to connect my T300 and the fanatec cls elite loadcell pedals thrue the drivehub Will this work on a PS4?

Hi all,

Ive a question after reading this entire thread.

I own a Thrustmaster T300 and im looking for a pedalset upgrade. I want to buy the cls elite loadcell pedals.

Im playing only F1 2018 on a PS4. Does the game what im playing make a difference?

The only device that makes this possible is the drivehub am i correct?

So i want to connect my T300 and the fanatec cls elite loadcell pedals thrue the drivehub Will this work on a PS4?

the game used to matter as not all games were supported by all wheels. This isn't really an issue anymore, since around the end of 2017.. That said TM were pretty much always supported, it was logitech and especially Fanatec that had issues.....

yes, the drive hub will allow you to seamlessly use your CSL elite pedals it the t300. I'd consider the CS V3 pedals too if I were you.

the game used to matter as not all games were supported by all wheels. This isn't really an issue anymore, since around the end of 2017.. That said TM were pretty much always supported, it was logitech and especially Fanatec that had issues.....

yes, the drive hub will allow you to seamlessly use your CSL elite pedals it the t300. I'd consider the CS V3 pedals too if I were you.
Thnx for your answer.
Do you think a playseat challenge can hold the V3s? Im a bit scared that its going to flex/break

@Podger have a question for you, my V3 pedals would sometimes send out both break and throttle signals, max values for both, when racing. Tried updating wheelbase, V2.5, pedals and DH to latest FW and would still have it happen. Currently running 2.03.52 FW on the DH as with the .54 I was getting wheel lock during turns at speed.

Also, I cannot get it to change from Fantlogic mode to Fanatec mode, L to F, when pressing the Share and Options buttons on my Fanatec 918 wheel.

Thanks

Last edited:
Back