Drive Hub Racing Wheel Converter

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,387 comments
Okay guys i have been looking at getting a Drivehub for the ps4 i am getting soon. The thing is i have a thrustmaster tx with t3pa and th8a shifter... how would i go about connecting both of those to the drivehub or can i leave the shifter connected to my wheelbase? I have yet to find any info on this as of yet and any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I guess you don't have adapter for pedals, so you will have to plug it in the base anyway. Shifter you can either plug in the wheel or the drivehub, the result is the same.

you can connect the pedals to the base, you'll need to use the usb cable that came with the th8a and connect it to the DriveHub directly

Will the drive hub be updated for Podium DD? Kinda interested in PS4 compatibility for Podium DD2. Running XBOX now but thinking about trying GTS for PS4.

Will the drive hub be updated for Podium DD? Kinda interested in PS4 compatibility for Podium DD2. Running XBOX now but thinking about trying GTS for PS4.
The DD2 has Clubsport V2.5 mode so it might work without needing any updates.

Baj
The DD2 has Clubsport V2.5 mode so it might work without needing any updates.
Interesting, did not know that the Non-PS4 Podiums had that feature. I read that the PS4 Podium Racing Wheel had that in the firmware, but did not read that that was applicable to all of Podium bases.

Interesting, did not know that the Non-PS4 Podiums had that feature. I read that the PS4 Podium Racing Wheel had that in the firmware, but did not read that that was applicable to all of Podium bases.
Sorry I should have made clear that I assume it will be a feature for all of the DD wheelbases.
The PS4 is not compatible with the V2.5 so I can’t see it being a feature exclusive to the PS4 podium

I’m really interested in the drive hub I will buy one once I see comparability with the Fanatec DD wheels since I see Heusinkveld pedals are supported now

But before I buy I need to ask here what is the trade off?
What do you loose if you use the wheel connected to the drive hub as opposed to just plugging the wheel directly to the console, like do you lose fidelity or FFB strength?

I’m really interested in the drive hub I will buy one once I see comparability with the Fanatec DD wheels since I see Heusinkveld pedals are supported now

But before I buy I need to ask here what is the trade off?
What do you loose if you use the wheel connected to the drive hub as opposed to just plugging the wheel directly to the console, like do you lose fidelity or FFB strength?

You loose nothing

I bought drivehub. I have a ps4 pro. Will the new fanatec podium dd1 and dd2 work?
The PS4 podium DD has a ClubSport V2.5 compatibility mode, so hopefully the regular DD1/2 will have the same option. If it does I’m guessing it should work with the drivehub.

Thnx for your answer.
Do you think a playseat challenge can hold the V3s? Im a bit scared that its going to flex/break

Not sure about the Playseat Challenge but have the Playseat Evolution and I ended up having to use a 4"x4" under the plate as it wanted to flex horribly under the weight of these pedals when braking.

V3 pedals.jpg

I bought drivehub. I have a ps4 pro. Will the new fanatec podium dd1 and dd2 work?

Yes it does.
I have a ps4 pro with gtsport.
My Fanatec DD2 with Firmware wheel 651 (newest Beta Version), Motor 29 and wheel 27 Works
with the Drivehub, latest firmware.
Steering Wheel is the new Clubsport Wheel V2.
I Tested also the clubsport wheel, works too.
I am delighted
Now next Job to assign all Buttons..

Last edited:
Yes it does.
I have a ps4 pro with gtsport.
My Fanatec DD2 with Firmware wheel 651 (newest Beta Version), Motor 29 and wheel 27 Works
with the Drivehub, latest firmware.
Steering Wheel is the new Clubsport Wheel V2.
I Tested also the clubsport wheel, works too.
I am delighted
Now next Job to assign all Buttons..
I have the DD2 and this is awesome news!

Does the Clubsport Wheel V2 functionality all work? Rev lights, mapping buttons, rotary's toggles etc
Thinking about getting a PS4 mainly for GT Sport.

I have the DD2 and this is awesome news!

Does the Clubsport Wheel V2 functionality all work? Rev lights, mapping buttons, rotary's toggles i

I dont know so far if all Buttons work. I try to assign them in the next days.
I guess in GTsport i must make this in the Controller menu changing the g29

Hi all, it's been very disappointing since i bought the product in October 2018.

I'm still having disconnect issues, couldn't play more than 15 minutes. I've tried every possible fixes, it's devastating.

If anyone helps me to fix this, i'm very appreciative.

System: PS4 Pro
Drivehub: Latest Beta Driver
Wheelbase and Pedals: Fanatec CSW 2.5 & Clubsport V3 pedals (only one USB connection from Wheelbase)
Game: Gran Turismo Sport

I closed bluetooth settings, connecting only from USB, no energy saving (all settings help forum said for the PS4 controller)

Whether i'm using F mode or L mode, it's disconnecting.

Hi all, it's been very disappointing since i bought the product in October 2018.

I'm still having disconnect issues, couldn't play more than 15 minutes. I've tried every possible fixes, it's devastating.

If anyone helps me to fix this, i'm very appreciative.

System: PS4 Pro
Drivehub: Latest Beta Driver
Wheelbase and Pedals: Fanatec CSW 2.5 & Clubsport V3 pedals (only one USB connection from Wheelbase)
Game: Gran Turismo Sport

I closed bluetooth settings, connecting only from USB, no energy saving (all settings help forum said for the PS4 controller)

Whether i'm using F mode or L mode, it's disconnecting.
Have you press the PS button on the DS4 which connected to drivehub ? If yes , you did wrong ...

You should switch on your PS4 by console power button , and the connected DS4 on “off” status , after login page , you should good to go (don’t touch the connected DS4 anymore)

Have you press the PS button on the DS4 which connected to drivehub ? If yes , you did wrong ...

You should switch on your PS4 by console power button , and the connected DS4 on “off” status , after login page , you should good to go (don’t touch the connected DS4 anymore)
I've tried everything since October 2018, those things i did it correctly.

Thanks for the reply tho.

I've contacted support like i did in last October, and they're saying try a different cable and controller.

But my controller and cable are official ps4 pro ones, they have no problem.

So i'm stuck.

Back