Drive Hub Racing Wheel Converter

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,373 comments
Just of note my TS-PC Racer arrived today, connected up to Drivehub and PS4, shows as ts-pc-0. Only had a couple of laps at Yamagiwa + Miyabi on GT Sport and the steering and feedback are good if not better. Will report back after more testing :)

I am using the latest stable version of Drivehub software. If you need a tester with a TS-PC Racer give me a shout. I'm using version 2.0.3.

Last edited:
Hi all, it's been very disappointing since i bought the product in October 2018.

I'm still having disconnect issues, couldn't play more than 15 minutes. I've tried every possible fixes, it's devastating.

If anyone helps me to fix this, i'm very appreciative.

System: PS4 Pro
Drivehub: Latest Beta Driver
Wheelbase and Pedals: Fanatec CSW 2.5 & Clubsport V3 pedals (only one USB connection from Wheelbase)
Game: Gran Turismo Sport

I closed bluetooth settings, connecting only from USB, no energy saving (all settings help forum said for the PS4 controller)

Whether i'm using F mode or L mode, it's disconnecting.

I feel you pain, as I have the same setup and lately have been having the same issue...very frustrating to say the least.

Sent an email to wheelman@collectiveminds.ca will see what their solution is, only had the drive hub since February.

Just of note my TS-PC Racer arrived today, connected up to Drivehub and PS4, shows as ts-pc-0. Only had a couple of laps at Yamagiwa + Miyabi on GT Sport and the steering and feedback are good if not better. Will report back after more testing :)

I am using the latest stable version of Drivehub software. If you need a tester with a TS-PC Racer give me a shout. I'm using version 2.0.3.

I am also using the same base, but the TS-XW xbox version. The only trouble I have is that in Dirt Rally 1.0/PS4 my shifter and handbrake are not recoginized, however they do both work in dirt rally 2.0. I still want to play 1.0 because of the VR implementation.

I am also using the same base, but the TS-XW xbox version. The only trouble I have is that in Dirt Rally 1.0/PS4 my shifter and handbrake are not recoginized, however they do both work in dirt rally 2.0. I still want to play 1.0 because of the VR implementation.

unfortunatley i don't have Dirt Rally 1.0 to try it.

Can confirm, the new beta update throws off FFB in GT sport on Ts xw. Just went back to 2.03

Do you not find 2.03 much worse on the ts-xw with GT Sport? I found it to be incredibly heavy on any of the settings. The beta 2.04 is much better to steer but the ffb is gone. Podger was working on it i believe but haven’t heard much in the last couple of weeks!

Do you not find 2.03 much worse on the ts-xw with GT Sport? I found it to be incredibly heavy on any of the settings. The beta 2.04 is much better to steer but the ffb is gone. Podger was working on it i believe but haven’t heard much in the last couple of weeks!

Being new to my TS-PC Racer and the drivehub i thought the heaviness was down to the wheel, i do find it's heavier steering when turning to the left than to the right even at low setting of 3 for FFB.

Only had the wheel for 12 days so still getting used to it.

Do you not find 2.03 much worse on the ts-xw with GT Sport? I found it to be incredibly heavy on any of the settings.

I am not sure, I prefer a heavier wheel, but I still dont believe that It is too heavy or overbearing. I do however have my TS-XW set to 75% over strength at a system level through the thrustmaster update app, however I believe it had me at that setting by default. I have my feedback set to 7 in game i believe.

My biggest issue with my set up is that in Dirt Rally 1.0 my handbrake isnt recognized anymore. I have a feeling this may be because they are replicating the t150 and not the t300 in that game.

@Podger Hi, it's been a couple of weeks since we last heard anything, is the issue still being looked into?

Haven't really been able to use my DriveHub for what i bought it for so far.

Sorry for jumping in with a question and not reading the 44 previous pages.

Can anyone confirm the drive hub works with HE pro pedals on xbox 1?
Have a Fanatec DD1 with xbox hub and wondering if can just connect the DD1 to xbox and pedals via the driv hub on its own, or do I need to connect all via hub?

Sorry for jumping in with a question and not reading the 44 previous pages.

Can anyone confirm the drive hub works with HE pro pedals on xbox 1?
Have a Fanatec DD1 with xbox hub and wondering if can just connect the DD1 to xbox and pedals via the driv hub on its own, or do I need to connect all via hub?
All in drivehub. It needs to show up as one device.

I feel you pain, as I have the same setup and lately have been having the same issue...very frustrating to say the least.

Sent an email to wheelman@collectiveminds.ca will see what their solution is, only had the drive hub since February.

You may of sorted this or this has been suggested but I had these disconnects which normally led to a race ending crash. I swapped to a better cable that links the drive hub to your controller and I never had another disconnect in probably 2 years.

I think I might be having an issue with my drivehub. I bought mine way back when it was first released. It started yesterday with PC2 and I tried again today with GTS and got the same issue. I will run about 4-5 laps and suddenly it basically glitches out and all the controls become dead but the wheel is still lit up and force feedback still running through the wheel but the car will just continue in whatever direction it lost signal.

Strange thing is it seems to be a set amount of time and not at random. I was doing a TT and it cutout just short of the finish of lap 5. I checked all my connections and just continued the current session and halfway through lap 9 it cutout again. Then lap 14, then again at lap 19.

Not sure what the deal is. I tried changing wires thinking maybe that was the issue each time it would stop but the fact it seems like its after a certain amount of time has me puzzled.

:update: Nevermind, apparently both GT Sport and my console needed updates. All is good again.

Anyone play Driveclub VR with any success? Just got it today and it seems like the game doesn't detect the wheel and thinks it's a controller. Still not done installing yet though so I'll give it another try a bit later when its done.

Update 2: Had the wheel in Fanalogic mode. Switched it back to default and Driveclub VR is working now.

Last edited:
You may of sorted this or this has been suggested but I had these disconnects which normally led to a race ending crash. I swapped to a better cable that links the drive hub to your controller and I never had another disconnect in probably 2 years.

Monster cable?

Silly question... I have a PS4, a friend has Thrust master TS 500 RS, if I buy it off of him do I need this DriveHub adapter?

Silly question... I have a PS4, a friend has Thrust master TS 500 RS, if I buy it off of him do I need this DriveHub adapter?
Yeah the t500 is licensed on PS4 games, but not the console, its like the arrangement Fanatec had for the first 5 or 6 games.. But if you want use better pedals or other accessories, then DriveHub can help

Last edited:
I got mine from Maplins and it was their own brand but they have shut down now , When I originally had your problem I tried another cable that I had in the house and that seemed ok but then after an hour or so it did the same . Cost me about £12 I think for this one and been fine for about 2 years .

Turns out I need to have mine replaced, boot loader issue, will be sending it back after I finish two of the race season I am in.

So, to make a long story short, I have been using the G-27 with my Drivehub on PS4-Pro for about 2 years and recently the Decoder on the Servo finally croaked.

Got a T300 RS GT. I love it but, it's not what I really want, which is a CSL Elite PS4.

I am going to return the T300 and order the CSL, however, upon ordering the CSL, there's a backorder of the CSL Elite Pedals till mid July which is a month from now.

So, my question is, will I be able to use the G-27 Pedals with the CSL Elite PS4 Base (until the CSL Elite Pedals w Load Cell get delivered)?

I've looked around quite a bit for an answer but, it wasn't as clear cut as it would seem.

Last edited:
So, to make a long story short, I have been using the G-27 with my Drivehub on PS4-Pro for about 2 years and recently the Decoder on the Servo finally croaked.

Got a T300 RS GT. I love it but, it's not what I really want, which is a CSL Elite PS4.

I am going to return the T300 and order the CSL, however, upon ordering the CSL, there's a backorder of the CSL Elite Pedals till mid July which is a month from now.

So, my question is, will I be able to use the G-27 Pedals with the CSL Elite PS4 Base (until the CSL Elite Pedals w Load Cell get delivered)?

I've looked around quite a bit for an answer but, it wasn't as clear cut as it would seem.
we support this combo
the way to use them is to buy 2 items... both from thrustmaster.

https://shop.thrustmaster.com/en_ie/pc/t-rj12-usb-adapter.html

https://shop.thrustmaster.com/en_ie/pc/db9-pedals-t-rj12-adapter.html

Thank you for the swift and VERY informative answer Podger (as always:bowdown:.)

So, the G-27 Pedal's 9 prong male Connector gets plugged into the 'Pedals-DB9 T-RJ12' Adapter which gets connected into the 'USB-RJ 12' Adapter, which, gets connected to the DriveHub Acessories Port, and the CSL Elite Wheel Base's USB gets connected into the DriveHub's Main Connector Port?

Wow. Gotta love this hobby where, you can get your Logitech device get used with a Fanatec device by way of 2 Thrustmaster adapters, and of course - The Amazing DriveHub. :cheers:.

Thank you Podger.. Now I'm thinking, is it even worth it. It will probably take a week or 2 to get those adapters in the mail and, since it looks like I'll be at least 2 weeks without pedals, I may as well tough it out another 2 more weeks and wait for the Elite Pedals to be delivered. Or, I can just order the CSL without pedals altogether and see how these adapters are with the G-27. Or, say screw it and just get the ClubSport Pedals V.3 since they are in stock but, so much more then I wanted to spend.. :eek:

Well either way, it's now nice to know what all of my options are, instead of going crazy scrambling for answers. Thanks to you Podger. Really appreciate it. :gtpflag:

Fanatec were offering the csl elite with the pedals in a separate box for the same pricr as the package. Try checking their site
You get a $30 discount with the Elite Pedals, but once you switch the pedals (even if getting more expensive), the discount is gone.

Oh believe me mate, I've been practically living at that website nowadays :lol:.

Back