Drive Hub Racing Wheel Converter

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,356 comments
I was using the splitter to connect both to the base. But using the pedal connection is supposed to be equivalent. Docs show either way is an option and the compatability section says “ClubSport Wheel Base V2 / V2.5 on the pedal port using the included handbrake adapter”

Have since moved on to DD Pro 8 (which has two Brake ports) so no need for the DH anymore - but served me well since Sony’s move on unlicensed gear on both PS4 and PS5 so many thx to them.

I was using the splitter to connect both to the base. But using the pedal connection is supposed to be equivalent. Docs show either way is an option and the compatability section says “ClubSport Wheel Base V2 / V2.5 on the pedal port using the included handbrake adapter”

Have since moved on to DD Pro 8 (which has two Brake ports) so no need for the DH anymore - but served me well since Sony’s move on unlicensed gear on both PS4 and PS5 so many thx to them.
I just bought a new load cell and cable to connect pedals straight to CSW to see if that's any better since I had pedals going to accessories port in DH maybe will see a difference who knows.

I've wrote in the past in this thread as well, but now, time for a refresher :)

I'm using a T500rs(latest fw) with the official pedals.
On ps4, in GT7 it is working properly, same as GT Sport. feedback is good, all is ok, no DriveHub needed.
I've bought the DriveHub a year ago to test it with PS5 GT7.
I have the hori mini gamepad, all is connected properly and i'm using the latest DriveHub firmware (2.9).
It's being detected as a T-GT II.

What i notice is that the force feedback is lower than on PS4(it's acceptable) but the main issue is that it has a sort of a force feedback deadzone that makes it totally unplayable on ps5 as it's impossible to keep the car going straight.

Has anybody notice this ? Or is it just me ? I've read almost all thread and couldn't find anything. Isn there something that i'm missing ?

Last edited:
I play GT7 with PODIUM DD2 on PS5 and Drive HUB.
I use a U-HUB for steering, but there is no button corresponding to the PS button.
I have to prepare DualSense just to press the PS button, which is inconvenient.
Is there a better way?

Hello y'all, first post here!

I've been following GTPlanet for more than 10 years now.

Recently, I bought a second hand drivehub and I'm trying to connect a DFGT Wheel with my Fanatec Clubsport V3 pedals to my PS3, to play Gran Turismo 6. However, when I connect them to my console, Drivehub eventually shows a "0" and despite the peripherals being turned on (I know that because, for example, my wheel is calibrating) somehow it seems that all buttons are blocked. I mean, I can't even get out of the initial PS3 menu...

Is there a solution to this? I went to Drivehub's website to see the FAQ's and I couldn't encounter anything.

I recorded a video of this happening, it's here on this wetransfer link.

https://we.tl/t-ClK2HiCYkC

PS: I updated the firmware to the latest version.
PS2: If this place is not the indicated to make these of questions, I would like to know where can I get this support
I had similar problems, and the solution is simple, use the firmware updater to downgrade the firmware to 2.03 or older, then it'll work as expected on PS3 and GT6.

Hi,
Anybody can tell me why my DD1 with drivehub is a CSL Elite on GT7 and not a DD pro (it was) ?
I just updated to the latest 2.10 Beta 3 I think this week and my GT DDPRO also shows as a CSL elite on GT7. On 2.08 beta (x?) it was showing as a GT DDPRO. I'm running DH since I have a TSSH and Heusinkveld Sprints (also Fanatec shifter 1.5 direct to wheelbase).

Everything seems to work great, but I'm wondering if the feedback could be better if it showed as a DD.

On a side note I have telemetry output working and going to simhub and SRS studio on my PC for tactile and wind simulation along with the PSVR2 and the experience has been incredible with probably 12 hrs of play this week with everything working seamlessly.

Last edited:
The 2.10beta3 is bad version. No force feedback. Going back to 2.0.9 fixed it a little. 2.0.8 is actually even better. Wheel is T500 on PS5.

Last edited:
The 2.10beta3 is bad version. No force feedback. Going back to 2.0.9 fixed it.
Thanks I'll try to rollback and see how it feels. Here are my current settings.
Natural wheel weight and little to no center oscillations for the wheel if you're not holding it.

GT7 - torque 3, sensitivity 9
drivehub GT7.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, anyone post a copy of Co Pilot insteuctions, lost mine and none on official website, my pedals not calibrated correctly getting 65% gas and 75% brake range
Just got my copilot new. No instructions. If there's any wisdom you can pass id appreciate it. 😊

Just got my copilot new. No instructions. If there's any wisdom you can pass id appreciate it. 😊
You can start by trying to update it with cmupdater tool.
I used to have my g25 pedals act like if i always had my brake was pushed , after the update the problem has gone.

Currently use a T300RS, Heusinkveld Sprints, Aiologs shifter and handbrake, along with a drivehub on PS5 for GT7 and PSVR2.

Can anyone confirm if I swapped out my T300 RS for the Logitech G Pro wheel (Playstation version) that the pedals, shifter, handbrake will all still be compatible??? I can't see why not as I'd have thought the wheelbase would just act as a pass through in/out of the drivehub , same as my T300 RS. Don't want the hassle of buying it to find out it won't!! Just want to make sure it will work natively with the Trueforce etc.

I have tried contacting Collective minds but not had a reply yet.

Last edited:
Anyone has got DD Pro to work with Nascar Igniion '21 on either PS5 or XsX? I think I have tried all options+Fanatec/Logitech-modes but no go. Game doesn't see wheel when in game.

They say that NI support G29/G920-wheels so why DD Pro doesn't get recognized when using Drivehub?

btw. And why manufacturer closed its own DH-forum, or at least it haven't been accessible any more for long time.

Last edited:
When using Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5 with sequential shift on GT7, UP and DOWN are reversed. Is there any way to improve this?

Still looking to see if anybody has has their Thrustmaster SF1000 wheel successfully working with GT7 through a Drivehub. I'm using a TS-PC base and Fanatec CSL V1 pedals.

Side note, if anybody wants to buy those parts off me...glad to arrange something so I have money to buy a T-LCM for my T300 in storage and get a native setup lol

Last edited:
I've wrote in the past in this thread as well, but now, time for a refresher :)

I'm using a T500rs(latest fw) with the official pedals.
On ps4, in GT7 it is working properly, same as GT Sport. feedback is good, all is ok, no DriveHub needed.
I've bought the DriveHub a year ago to test it with PS5 GT7.
I have the hori mini gamepad, all is connected properly and i'm using the latest DriveHub firmware (2.9).
It's being detected as a T-GT II.

What i notice is that the force feedback is lower than on PS4(it's acceptable) but the main issue is that it has a sort of a force feedback deadzone that makes it totally unplayable on ps5 as it's impossible to keep the car going straight.

Has anybody notice this ? Or is it just me ? I've read almost all thread and couldn't find anything. Isn there something that i'm missing ?
Well that's fantastic. my TS-PC was recognized as T300. I'd like it to be detected as TGT 2 since these two shares more similarities. I will try to update my drivehub to see if it makes any difference.

Using a Fanatec CSL Elite wheelbase + McLaren GT3 V2 wheel combination connected to a DriveHub. Despite GT7's recent update supposedly allowing the V2 up/down toggle switches to adjust MFD settings, I am unfortunately unable to get them to work. Anyone else using a Fanatec wheel equipped with toggle switches and a DriveHub?
Did you ever figure this out?

Well that's fantastic. my TS-PC was recognized as T300. I'd like it to be detected as TGT 2 since these two shares more similarities. I will try to update my drivehub to see if it makes any difference.
If you haven't already, update your drivehub firmware. My TS-PC was being recognized as a T300 up until v2.8 or 2.9, then it swapped over to a T-GT.

It's all good in 2.9 now, but I remember earlier releases messing up the button mapping when it was recognized as a T-GT, now we're good. Now if it could just recognize my SF1000 wheel so I can use the Brake Bias selectors and other knobs...

Ive been wondering if the aliexpress simjack pedals would work with the drivehub. Seeing as they use diview to tune, which is the same as he ultimates used to use. They're essentially HE sprint clones. Anyone tried?

just been using my drivehub with the PS5 and GT7 and have a fanatec CSWv2.0 wheelbase (note also have the thrustmaster shifter attached and running an older firmware 2.0.8 beta8)
Just recently started getting drop offs in the ffb (also can't shift up or down with the when this happens) actually feels like the whole wheel his disconnecting for a few seconds - weirdly seems to be happening around the same part of each lap (also apart from GT7 getting this same behavior with Asset Corsa C)
anyone any ideas on whats causing it and how to fix it? (because aside from these drop offs ffb feels great when it works!)

Last edited:
Back