Driveclub and Project CARS Headline New PlayStation Hits Lineup

Discussion in 'Driveclub' started by GTPNewsWire, Jun 22, 2018.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

MOPARbarrett5 and adam thompson like this.
  2. imported_rik19

imported_rik19

Great games those 2, even cheaper if you look on ebay.. ;) about £5-£10 each ive seen. ;) :)

3. UnkaD

UnkaD

I'm playing Driveclub right now and I never noticed the random trahbags flying around on some tracks.

Marc30599 likes this.
  4. Chikane

Chikane

Great cover picture soon as i saw it i know it was by RL_23 :bowdown::D:)

Marc30599, RL_23 and imported_rik19 like this.
  5. adam thompson

adam thompson

#Driveclubforever

Marc30599 likes this.
  6. MrCrynox

MrCrynox

If your talking about carrier bags, yep I've seen them. Can't remember which environment though. I thought it was pretty cool :)

7. Chikane

Chikane

I will never forget all the miles i put on the p1 and fame points i think is was over 30 million :)
    Best way of getting the flying bags is to set the crowd size to huge and the weather conditions to stormy.

8. MrCrynox

MrCrynox

I'm very late too start playing this game, actually got it on release but did like it then, I have only just picked it up again for a second chance based on lots of GTP members teaching about it.. At the moment I'm just playing the normal campaign series, you say set crowd size to huge & weather to stormy, are those options available through normal play or just one off races ? I've yet to see it even rain.. :(

9. imported_rik19

imported_rik19

Yet to see it rain, wow, one of its greatest features, is it all updated? looks great in the rain etc..

10. MrCrynox

MrCrynox

I think so, I purchased most of the DLC as well so I thought perhaps I hadn't got to a race where it rains yet, but I have completed a good couple of screens worth of races..I will check to see if I can update it. I've witnessed the sky going very dark and heard the thunder rumbling, but, no rain yet.

imported_rik19 likes this.
  11. Anonanon

Anonanon

Does this Driveclub red label contain all DLC? Otherwise it's really pointless because it was already pretty much the same price.

12. hobsgrg

hobsgrg

Weather wasn't in the game when it originally launched so none of the single player races in the base game have weather. It is only in the DLC events where weather appears, and appears fairly frequently. You are probably still only doing events from the base game, so no weather as it didn't exist at that point.

MrCrynox likes this.
  13. RL_23

RL_23

Cheers :cheers: Stunning car so it always will look great as a cover picture :tup:

MeanElf likes this.
  14. MeanElf

MeanElf

Absolutely correct about the base campaigns and the DLC ones being the only ones with weather - you can set time of day, weather, crowd size and all that in the arcade mode (create your own event) so it's possible to practise with weather even without the DLC.

MrCrynox and imported_rik19 like this.
  15. MrCrynox

MrCrynox

@hobsgrg & @MeanElf thanks for clearing this up guys :cheers:

MeanElf likes this.
  16. MidnightRush

MidnightRush

Happy to see Driveclub in the greatest hits selection. I think it still has some of the best handling in an arcade racer nowadays outside of the Horizon series and the dedication to the community that Paul and Evolution Studios has done was absolutely fantastic. :)

Marc30599 likes this.
  17. TheOverdriver

TheOverdriver

This makes me feel like we really need a driveclub 2

18. Chikane

Chikane

And make it open world :D

TheOverdriver likes this.