Driveclub and Project CARS Headline New PlayStation Hits Lineup

I'm playing Driveclub right now and I never noticed the random trahbags flying around on some tracks.

If your talking about carrier bags, yep I've seen them. Can't remember which environment though. I thought it was pretty cool :)

#Driveclubforever
I will never forget all the miles i put on the p1 and fame points i think is was over 30 million :)
If your talking about carrier bags, yep I've seen them. Can't remember which environment though. I thought it was pretty cool :)

Best way of getting the flying bags is to set the crowd size to huge and the weather conditions to stormy.

I will never forget all the miles i put on the p1 and fame points i think is was over 30 million :)

Best way of getting the flying bags is to set the crowd size to huge and the weather conditions to stormy.

I'm very late too start playing this game, actually got it on release but did like it then, I have only just picked it up again for a second chance based on lots of GTP members teaching about it.. At the moment I'm just playing the normal campaign series, you say set crowd size to huge & weather to stormy, are those options available through normal play or just one off races ? I've yet to see it even rain.. :(

I'm very late too start playing this game, actually got it on release but did like it then, I have only just picked it up again for a second chance based on lots of GTP members teaching about it.. At the moment I'm just playing the normal campaign series, you say set crowd size to huge & weather to stormy, are those options available through normal play or just one off races ? I've yet to see it even rain.. :(

Yet to see it rain, wow, one of its greatest features, is it all updated? looks great in the rain etc..

Yet to see it rain, wow, one of its greatest features, is it all updated? looks great in the rain etc..

I think so, I purchased most of the DLC as well so I thought perhaps I hadn't got to a race where it rains yet, but I have completed a good couple of screens worth of races..I will check to see if I can update it. I've witnessed the sky going very dark and heard the thunder rumbling, but, no rain yet.

I think so, I purchased most of the DLC as well so I thought perhaps I hadn't got to a race where it rains yet, but I have completed a good couple of screens worth of races..I will check to see if I can update it. I've witnessed the sky going very dark and heard the thunder rumbling, but, no rain yet.

Weather wasn't in the game when it originally launched so none of the single player races in the base game have weather. It is only in the DLC events where weather appears, and appears fairly frequently. You are probably still only doing events from the base game, so no weather as it didn't exist at that point.

Weather wasn't in the game when it originally launched so none of the single player races in the base game have weather. It is only in the DLC events where weather appears, and appears fairly frequently. You are probably still only doing events from the base game, so no weather as it didn't exist at that point.
Absolutely correct about the base campaigns and the DLC ones being the only ones with weather - you can set time of day, weather, crowd size and all that in the arcade mode (create your own event) so it's possible to practise with weather even without the DLC.

Absolutely correct about the base campaigns and the DLC ones being the only ones with weather - you can set time of day, weather, crowd size and all that in the arcade mode (create your own event) so it's possible to practise with weather even without the DLC.

@hobsgrg & @MeanElf thanks for clearing this up guys :cheers:

Happy to see Driveclub in the greatest hits selection. I think it still has some of the best handling in an arcade racer nowadays outside of the Horizon series and the dedication to the community that Paul and Evolution Studios has done was absolutely fantastic. :)

Back