DriveClub Friend Requests, Clubs and Social Thread

• Thread starter dhandeh
  • 359 comments

dhandeh

Premium
England
England
dhandes
As DriveClub will have a heavy lean towards social features, having some trusted dedicated friends to play with is always a good idea. If you post your Psn Id, location, and what version you plan to be using (Psn+ or full retail), I will keep the Op updated. We can also use this thread to plan events etc.

When sending requests, please mention GTPlanet, as blank requests might be ignored.

UK
dhandes (Psn+ initially)
MeanElf (Psn+ initially)
Street-King-07 (Psn+ initially)
JohnSchoonsbeard (Full)
OnE-JoKeR_ (Full)
mcgillc_10 (Full)
Rosco1uk (Full)
cupra-r (Full)
SVTlover (Full)

Ireland
Paul2007 (Full)

Netherlands
commanderr (Full)

Belgium
ScuderiaTV (Full)
Fryto1983 (Full)

Sweden
Son-lu (Full)

Norway
McSoap-90 (Psn+)

Italy
Deliciousbacco (Full)

USA
Alphicah (Full)
Super_Klonoa (Full)
EbbyRed (Full)
Akira_AceC (Full)
Snowmanimal (Full)
josefrias28 (Full)
ThreefiddyZ (Full)
Chimuel (Full)
Pichon617 (Full)
Ripcurlgti (Full)
GForce1015 (Full)
Jetsetsonic (Full)
DaTrentster (Full)
ColdBlooded-1 (Psn+)
AW2KWIK4U (Full)
peteg9699 (Full)

Canada
Abetterplaya (Full)
NigrickUS (Full)
SLC_DeadMan_ (Full)

Australia
Need4Speed685 (Full) In December
TCR79 (Full)
symo63 (Full)

Hong Kong
TypeM- (Full)

Current Clubs

F.R.D. Motorsport Club

GTP-Ferrari

• dhandes

GTP-Pagani

• Need4Speed685

Last edited:
If you guys are posting just locations, you might well want to include time zone too as the US has at least three, as does Europe. Perhaps a GMT+ or - hours would help plan meet ups.

I'm antisocial, so won't be teaming up live (but that isn't truly necessary in this game)

MeanElf/UK/GMT 0/Full version plus Season Pass.

Last edited:
  • Street-King-07
  • UK
  • GMT
  • PS+ for now
I'll mostly be racing in the Scottish tracks.

Super_Klonoa - USA - PST

I'll be getting the game from Gamefly, so it might be up to a week until it arrives. It's usually one or two days, though, so until then, I'll be on the PS Plus version.

• OnE-JoKeR_
  • UK - GMT
  • Retail, Special Edition
Is anyone going to be making a GTPlanet club in game then?

We can just divide up people into groups and still friend each other. I think you can see friends' clubs in leaderboards.

It's quite frustrating watching people playing the game on PS4 streams, having it preloaded for the last day sat there on my menu bar waiting for the UK store to pull it's finger out of its bottom.

Another day and a half to go.

We can just divide up people into groups and still friend each other. I think you can see friends' clubs in leaderboards.

Yeah, just have the clubs name start GTP- and then insert group name. Eg: GTP-Overdrive could be one group and another could be GTP-Burnout, etc etc

I'll be getting the PSN+ version soon, and hopefully the full game soon aswell.

PSN: McSoap-90
Version: PSN+ initially

What an incredibly bad idea.

While I think teams within much larger clubs would have been better I think they've partly done it to share in getting cars/fame. They had larger groups when they were testing and I think said they found everyone was gaining too much benefit from each other too quickly. The clubs are essentially more like teams. We can still compare stats and race with friends in other clubs.

As @Sting said if we have groups all starting with GTP- then a name it should be easy to find everyone.

Maybe a few club names could also be suggested and @dhandeh could collate them in the original post?

My suggestion is to use the manufacturers in the game.

GTP-Gumpert
GTP-Ferrari
GTP-AstonMartin
Etc

Easily remembered and no we obviously don't have to only drive those cars

I've sent out friend requests to all who have submitted details.

Last edited:
Maybe a few club names could also be suggested and @dhandeh could collate them in the original post?

My suggestion is to use the manufacturers in the game.

GTP-Gumpert
GTP-Ferrari
GTP-AstonMartin
Etc

Easily remembered and no we obviously don't have to only drive those cars.

Now that you mention that, I'd like to reserve myself the creation of the GTP-Pagani club please. Quick question, how many clubs can we create/join up to?

Latest Posts

Back