DriveClub Friend Requests, Clubs and Social Thread

• Thread starter dhandeh
  • 359 comments
I'll start the Spania GTA Spano club. Once I unlock the car I'll get a club livery up. Expect it to be very yellow.

I haven't been able to create a club yet as the servers are still in flux. The clubs can't contain the "-" character. Suggest we simply use the format as below

GTPFerrari
GTPPagani
GTPRUF
GTPAstonMartin

Etc.

Right, I gotta be in a club that is Viper related, but I'm not going with the Viper name, want something a bit more aggro than that, so I'll create: GTPVenom

So that covers two of my fave cars, the Hennnessey Venom GT and the Hennessey Viper Venom

I can join somebody else's club and help them and myself gain rank until I unlock the Spano at level 35 which is so far away

Servers are still problematic so can't create clubs still. You can make the Spano club straight away without having the car I think. Just gotta wait till servers are fixed.

Going to add the Marussia B2 as a Club car. Nobody will have the Spano for weeks but its still a club car too

NigrickUS

Canada

Full game.

Just created a club: Guerilla racing. Add me to friends and join my club so we can drive and win together:)

Okay, I'm ready, someone get me in a team with people I know. I'm in some random club right now, just finally got a race online completed. I don't think i recognize any of you from GT5 or 6, but... here's to new friends!

joined in with johnschoons club. i am a fan of koenigsegg, lotus, and ford gt's

I don't see anything yet so it might be worth shooting another club join request to me in game if you can get online. I can't right now but can accept you from the PS4 app. Most of the name suggestions of using GTP followed by the manufacturer have been taken even though I can't find them in club searches.

Anyone got space for a club I can join?
With Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel coming out in a few days, I'm going to be splitting my time between the two games I'm afraid - though you are welcome to join Team Batou; that is if it's still there because I sent a request to join JSB's and Knukken's clubs and it warned that I would need to leave my own...I suppose that stops the servers becoming littered with defunct clubs.

With Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel coming out in a few days, I'm going to be splitting my time between the two games I'm afraid - though you are welcome to join Team Batou; that is if it's still there because I sent a request to join JSB's and Knukken's clubs and it warned that I would need to leave my own...I suppose that stops the servers becoming littered with defunct clubs.

My club is called GTPants but I haven't recieved anything Elf (or anyone else). I sent a load of invites out today so maybe some will get through the treacle.

I believe @knukken set his group up only as a test. He's invited to mine as quite a few on here have been. I'll try sending more invites later. Some people have succesfully joined groups so maybe we'll get lucky.

Last edited:
PSN : TypeM-
Hong Kong GMT +8

This PSN is different from my usual one because I've just moved to HK and this is my Asian account.

I've just opened a new club called CreamSoda, its public and everybody is welcome to joined.

My club is called GTPants but I haven't recieved anything Elf (or anyone else). I sent a load of invites out today so maybe some will get through the treacle.

I believe @knukken set his group up only as a test. He's invited to mine as quite a few on here have been. I'll try sending more invites later. Some people have succesfully joined groups so maybe we'll get lucky.
Yeah, I saw the name and thought, 'yeah, I could belong to a club with a name like that' :lol:

Back