DriveClub Friend Requests, Clubs and Social Thread

• Thread starter dhandeh
  • 359 comments
Happy New year to all fellas, I'm from Greece new to driveclub with dlc and I'm looking for a club to join.my psn id is Ovrwmiaris
Welcome! And a happy new year to you also!
If you want and you're interested in joining a club add my psnid Donnced and in the game ask to join my club "Endurance club".
New drivers are welcome!

Greetings from Spain.

PSN ID: MindPhish

Full SP and Bike Expansion

Hi all. New to DRIVECLUB and PS4 looking for DRIVECLUB players to add. Doesn't have to be hardcore racers or anything just people who like to run the challenges...

I do like the photo mode too and maybe some online play. Right now I'm just focused on playing through the game casually and unlocking content, get the feel of the game before I dive into the online world of DRIVECLUB. :)

Looking forward to some challenges!

Thanks!

hi guys,

im looking for people to join my club.

Im new in Driveclub. In forward im not hardcore racer or something, Right now im playin trough the game. Later i want do some challenges.

PSN ID slayer582

Clubname GTI Clubsport

Forgot to mention, I live in Norway (GMT+1).
Full version of Driveclub.

Lost some skills since I was active in GT, but its still fun to be playing again :)

3 places have opened up in the official Tuner's Pit Racing Association (TPRA) Club. Anybody wanting to join - PM me on here or PSN! :) (Club is called "Tuners Pit" in the game).

Last edited:
2 places in my club are available.
1 week in, I'm level 54, the club is level 24
Please PM

I've had Driveclub since launch. I have the season's pass as well. I usually play for a bit randomly 2-3 times a week and it'd be fun racing online with someone else.

PSN = Ahmed13

Hi guys,

im looking for people to join my club. i have the full game + bike extension. you don't have to be a hardcore racer. just join and have fun.

Club Name: Dauntless Racer
PSN Id: Am1goe

Recently, a couple of Club members decided to free the space for newcomers (personal reasons). And I was left in charge. Currently, Club is level 93 (over 620 million Fame), top 400 in the world. You can imagine that the Fame multiplier is HUGE now.

I personally cannot play as actively as I did in the past (got a new job), but it’ll be sad for me to see such a great club dying out. So if you’re an active player and want to join new club and get a significant Fame multiplier increase – please, PM me. I’d also be happy to race with experienced clean racers in private lobbies from time to time.

Hi there,

I'm looking for a club to join - played Driveclub (full version with all add-ons) for quite a while and still having a lot to do to complete the game: Right now I'm Level 70 and Elite-Level 8. If there is a club with a free space and adequate level I would be happy to contribute!

My PSN is KortanDSA.

RedArrow_74

Full retail and all add ons except the bikes.

Currently at level 40, with a club at level 15 with 3 free spaces. As with some of the guys above, nothing hardcore just racing for the fun of it. 👍

As DriveClub will have a heavy lean towards social features, having some trusted dedicated friends to play with is always a good idea. If you post your Psn Id, location, and what version you plan to be using (Psn+ or full retail), I will keep the Op updated. We can also use this thread to plan events etc.

When sending requests, please mention GTPlanet, as blank requests might be ignored.

UK
dhandes (Psn+ initially)
MeanElf (Psn+ initially)
Street-King-07 (Psn+ initially)
JohnSchoonsbeard (Full)
OnE-JoKeR_ (Full)
mcgillc_10 (Full)
Rosco1uk (Full)
cupra-r (Full)
SVTlover (Full)

Ireland
Paul2007 (Full)

Netherlands
commanderr (Full)

Belgium
ScuderiaTV (Full)
Fryto1983 (Full)

Sweden
Son-lu (Full)

Norway
McSoap-90 (Psn+)

Italy
Deliciousbacco (Full)

USA
Alphicah (Full)
Super_Klonoa (Full)
EbbyRed (Full)
Akira_AceC (Full)
Snowmanimal (Full)
josefrias28 (Full)
ThreefiddyZ (Full)
Chimuel (Full)
Pichon617 (Full)
Ripcurlgti (Full)
GForce1015 (Full)
Jetsetsonic (Full)
DaTrentster (Full)
ColdBlooded-1 (Psn+)
AW2KWIK4U (Full)
peteg9699 (Full)
snball60 (PSN+)

Canada
Abetterplaya (Full)
NigrickUS (Full)
SLC_DeadMan_ (Full)

Australia
Need4Speed685 (Full) In December
TCR79 (Full)
symo63 (Full)

Hong Kong
TypeM- (Full)

Current Clubs

F.R.D. Motorsport Club

GTP-Ferrari

• dhandes

GTP-Pagani

• Need4Speed685

I am organizing private lobbies here on Driveclub.
Racing each Thursday night for sure starting at 9:00pm eastern USA.
Also on other random days and times.
If interested send me a friend request on PS4 so I can invite to the lobby.

How to find us...

The "Ready Or Not Racing" community on PS4

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/ready-or-not-racing-club-1001937.268293/

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...racing-club-join-us-for-a-race-or-two.350091/

https://www.facebook.com/Ready-Or-Not-Racing-545210762159021/

www.readyornotracing.com

Hope you will join us for a race.

I need some friends to race DCVR with.

Currently there are 2 of us and we would like clean racers to join us.
We race on Monday evenings between 5:30ish to 7:00 GMT.

All ages and abilities welcome, but conversations are generally adult and insults (banter) are plentiful.

Please feel free to add me and join us.

PSN name Glovesman
Club name Old Twunts

We want to have some good racing, but the most important thing is to have fun and a laugh. We do not take ourselves too seriously.

Look forward to hearing from you.

North America, USA.

Cliffmoney

PS4 PlayStation store game and season pass bundle. Still missing a couple of tour packs and all of bikes though.

Casual controller player who likes to participate in time trials and loves Ferrari, BMW, and Mercedes Benz-AMG

Queensland, Australia,

Level 50+ Player here.

PS4 DISK, full purchased expansion Packs.

Casual, Player, though, I can help others to get higher at DriveClub, like if you need assistance at getting that high level Mclaren 12C or clearing Levels.

pns: nihilus143
DriveClub Clubs Name: kalasasaya

As DriveClub will have a heavy lean towards social features, having some trusted dedicated friends to play with is always a good idea. If you post your Psn Id, location, and what version you plan to be using (Psn+ or full retail), I will keep the Op updated. We can also use this thread to plan events etc.

When sending requests, please mention GTPlanet, as blank requests might be ignored.

UK
dhandes (Psn+ initially)
MeanElf (Psn+ initially)
JohnSchoonsbeard (Full)
OnE-JoKeR_ (Full)
mcgillc_10 (Full)
Rosco1uk (Full)
cupra-r (Full)
SVTlover (Full)

Ireland
Paul2007 (Full)

Netherlands
commanderr (Full)

Belgium
ScuderiaTV (Full)
Fryto1983 (Full)

Sweden
Son-lu (Full)

Norway
McSoap-90 (Psn+)

Italy
Deliciousbacco (Full)

USA
Alphicah (Full)
Super_Klonoa (Full)
EbbyRed (Full)
Akira_AceC (Full)
Snowmanimal (Full)
josefrias28 (Full)
ThreefiddyZ (Full)
Chimuel (Full)
Pichon617 (Full)
Ripcurlgti (Full)
GForce1015 (Full)
Jetsetsonic (Full)
DaTrentster (Full)
ColdBlooded-1 (Psn+)
AW2KWIK4U (Full)
peteg9699 (Full)
psball60 (PSN+)

Canada
Abetterplaya (Full)
NigrickUS (Full)
SLC_DeadMan_ (Full)

Australia
TCR79 (Full)
symo63 (Full)

Hong Kong
TypeM- (Full)

Current Clubs

F.R.D. Motorsport Club

GTP-Ferrari

• dhandes

GTP-Pagani

• Need4Speed685

UK
dhandes (Psn+ initially)
MeanElf (Psn+ initially)
JohnSchoonsbeard (Full)
OnE-JoKeR_ (Full)
mcgillc_10 (Full)
Rosco1uk (Full)
cupra-r (Full)
SVTlover (Full)

Ireland
Paul2007 (Full)

Netherlands
commanderr (Full)

Belgium
ScuderiaTV (Full)
Fryto1983 (Full)

Sweden
Son-lu (Full)

Norway
McSoap-90 (Psn+)

Italy
Deliciousbacco (Full)

USA
Alphicah (Full)
Super_Klonoa (Full)
EbbyRed (Full)
Akira_AceC (Full)
Snowmanimal (Full)
josefrias28 (Full)
ThreefiddyZ (Full)
Chimuel (Full)
Pichon617 (Full)
Ripcurlgti (Full)
GForce1015 (Full)
Jetsetsonic (Full)
DaTrentster (Full)
ColdBlooded-1 (Psn+)
AW2KWIK4U (Full)
peteg9699 (Full)

Canada
Abetterplaya (Full)
NigrickUS (Full)
SLC_DeadMan_ (Full)

Australia
TCR79 (Full)
symo63 (Full)

Hong Kong
TypeM- (Full)

Current Clubs

F.R.D. Motorsport Club

GTP-Ferrari

• dhandes

GTP-Pagani

• Need4Speed685
ZooB18 full Australia

Hi, skydragon49 here.

I've started a new PSN ID under the alias of driveclubGTR-R34 and I'd like keep the social aspect of Driveclub up on this new PSN account.

Need friends for the leaderboards, challenges and for MP races evey now and then.

See ya.

Add me if you want, i love doing challenges.:D I'm usually on every night either doing challenges or racing with my usual DC pals.:cheers:

PSN TheWidowMaker40

Driveclub Digital Version with every dlc including Driveclub Bikes

Level: 120

Elite Level: 60

Club: Fast and Clean

P.S if anyone is having any trouble with those Elite Levels I have a few Videos that may help you.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS4L9JZSiSUlv1Jmd3mu4eIbye_UtDNgE

Last edited:
PSN: Gethema_PS

Looking for somebody to help me get the last achievements I need for platin where you have to beat somebody else's time in five of your self-provided solo challenges. Tried doing them with a second account but didn't succeed because DC can only be started with the account I bought it from the PSN.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Hello everyone

Driveclub online will be dead within an year.

Is there anybody still playing this game actively? On a regular basis?

I just came back to it (put GTS on a shelve) and I'd like some players to join my club, exchange challenges to unlock an extra bit of fame in this last leg of the game.

Anybody?

Back