DriveClub Friend Requests, Clubs and Social Thread

• Thread starter dhandeh
  • 359 comments
"Le Mans Racing" is looking for 3 more members.
It's a new EU club for clean racing and time trial, but keeping things fun :-)
If you want to join send me a message here or ingame.

Have fun :-)

Psn: commanderr
Type: Full game
Club: InCommand

Looking for racers to join my club to start collecting fame and clubcars.

tumblr_inline_ndpaska1p21r64c1w.jpg

F.R.D. Motorsport

F.R.D. Motorsport has four open slots! But first, a short introduction.

F.R.D. represents my name. Fernando. In turn, F.R.D. stands for Fenrir Racing Division. As for the M, in Motorsport, is the first letter of my surname. Moutinho. F.R.D Motorsport = Fernando [FRD] Moutinho. If you wish to know more follow this link.

The purpose of this club is to have fun, we're not aiming to the top of the leader boards, but we don't want to be at the bottom either.

The Professor: [Race] A precision driver who always hits the apex, has consistent lap times and, whenever possible, avoids contact with other drivers. Someone who finishes the race, always.
The Smoker: [Drift] A professional drifter. Someone who's been drifting before it was called drifting! I'm talking about reverse entry, balance a cup on the cup holder, tofu delivery, drift king fishing master!
The Gladiator: [Endurance] A calm, consistent endurance driver. I expect someone who can empty a fuel tank around Nurburgring, fill it, and go back at it again. Someone who can endure a double stint at Le Mans. Someone who finishes the race and says "can we go again?"
The Runner: [Time Trial] All of the above combined into one-time shot. Your only enemy is time. You don't care about anything else on the track. You use every inch available. You squeeze every last breath out of the car. You achieve the best time, every time.

I’ve spent many years experiencing a high level of competition with clean, respectable drivers from all around the globe. This has exposed me to a set of rules that I follow until this day no matter what situation I’m in. I don’t expect everyone to know about this rules all the time, so all I ask from you is that you respect other drivers on the track. NO matter what happens you must avoid contact with other drivers. Never seek out revenge. You must race yourself before you can race others.

Anything, and everything you do in DriveClub will affect the club. You must act respectfully towards other drivers at all times because in the end you are representing your club, and vice-versa.

If you believe you cam comply with these rules, and you can fill one of the open slots feel free to message me.

Nice bit of Norse mythology in there, Fenris the wolf that will eat the sun :) I like it - good design too.

Don't know a great deal about Norse mythology, but I do know that Skoll and Hati (also wolves) are the ones who will eat the sun and moon in order to awaken Fenrir.
I would like to know a lot more about this subject, however, the lack of time and the fact that all decent information is scared all over the place makes things a bit difficult for me.

But anyway, I hope my club introduction wasn't too intimating. I'm really enjoying the game, making steady progress, but it pains me to see all those club rewards being left behind.

Are there any clubs to join on here? I was away for a while and haven't played in a bit.
If everyone adds all the people who've registered you can soon see who has space in their clubs in game (when connected!)

My GTPants group is full of people registered in here. Looking forward to challenges working soon.

Don't know a great deal about Norse mythology, but I do know that Skoll and Hati (also wolves) are the ones who will eat the sun and moon in order to awaken Fenrir.
I would like to know a lot more about this subject, however, the lack of time and the fact that all decent information is scared all over the place makes things a bit difficult for me.

But anyway, I hope my club introduction wasn't too intimating. I'm really enjoying the game, making steady progress, but it pains me to see all those club rewards being left behind.
Oops, yep that was it :lol: Sorry, it's been such a long time since I read any of the Norse tales (despite having a huge cat called Loki.)

I think your club intro is well formed and took the time to introduce itself in an imaginitive way. I would join myself if I wasn't already committed to another club. Once more, I really wish we could joing more than one...

If everyone adds all the people who've registered you can soon see who has space in their clubs in game (when connected!)

My GTPants group is full of people registered in here. Looking forward to challenges working soon.

That's a clever a name right there! 👍

I think your club intro is well formed and took the time to introduce itself in an imaginitive way. I would join myself if I wasn't already committed to another club. Once more, I really wish we could joing more than one...

Like I said before, the fact that my club is inactive is kinda holding me back. I don't want to go too far into the game, when I competing on Super car events, only to then later unlock that VW.

I've tried searching through friends of my friends to see who's out there, but, majority of them isn't playing the game yet or are already part of a club themselves.
And while I'm at it, I don't like how the game automatically shows every single person in friends list. It would make things a lot easier if they only showed those who play the game. Instead, I have to browser through people's entire friend list only to find out that no one there plays the game.

That's a clever a name right there! 👍
Yeah, I wanted to join that team too, especially as he is a good racer.

...Like I said before, the fact that my club is inactive is kinda holding me back. I don't want to go too far into the game, when I competing on Super car events, only to then later unlock that VW...
Expect a Friend Request from another account of mine tomorrow afternoon or so - I can start the game again.

Also still looking for a club. It looks like most folks from my friends list already abandoned the game, or are waiting until the servers are fully functional.

psn: Fryto1983

Is there a 'GT Planet' club?
Early on in this thread there was discussion about a GTP club, well, clubs as each one can have no more than six members, so feel free to create one and put GTP before the name you choose.

Last edited:
Also still looking for a club. It looks like most folks from my friends list already abandoned the game, or are waiting until the servers are fully functional.

psn: Fryto1983

My club is open for everyone. Search for InCommand . My psn is commanderr .

GTPVenom has it's badge and livery set. Just need people to join if any need a club?

PSN: Deliciousbacco
Full Retail Version

Looking for a club to join, I'm a time trial guy but I can be pretty tenacious when it comes to racing too.

PSN: Deliciousbacco
Full Retail Version

Looking for a club to join, I'm a time trial guy but I can be pretty tenacious when it comes to racing too.

You're welcome to join my club.

F.R.D. Motorsport

F.R.D. Motorsport has two open slots! But first, a short introduction.

F.R.D. represents my name. Fernando. In turn, F.R.D. stands for Fenrir Racing Division. As for the M, in Motorsport, is the first letter of my surname. Moutinho. F.R.D Motorsport = Fernando [FRD] Moutinho. If you wish to know more follow this link.

The purpose of this club is to have fun, we're not aiming to the top of the leader boards, but we don't want to be at the bottom either.

I'm looking for the following:

The Professor: [Race] A precision driver who always hits the apex, has consistent lap times and, whenever possible, avoids contact with other drivers. Someone who finishes the race, always.
The Smoker: [Drift] A professional drifter. Someone who's been drifting before it was called drifting! I'm talking about reverse entry, balance a cup on the cup holder, tofu delivery, drift king fishing master!
The Gladiator: [Endurance] A calm, consistent endurance driver. I expect someone who can empty a fuel tank around Nurburgring, fill it, and go back at it again. Someone who can endure a double stint at Le Mans. Someone who finishes the race and says "can we go again?"
The Runner: [Time Trial] All of the above combined into one-time shot. Your only enemy is time. You don't care about anything else on the track. You use every inch available. You squeeze every last breath out of the car. You achieve the best time, every time.

From all the types of drivers that I'm looking for, you identified yourself as a time trial driver. That fits perfectly the description of The Runner. Think about it, and when you made up your mind, just send me a Friend Request. 👍

Last edited:
Not really sure where I really fit into the categories, I suppose this is the closest...
...The Gladiator: [Endurance] A calm, consistent endurance driver. I expect someone who can empty a fuel tank around Nurburgring, fill it, and go back at it again. Someone who can endure a double stint at Le Mans. Someone who finishes the race and says "can we go again?"
Though I do feel affinity with 'The runner' too. I suppose with five free slots, there is some room for duplication :)

Not really sure where I really fit into the categories, I suppose this is the closest...

Though I do feel affinity with 'The runner' too. I suppose with five free slots, there is some room for duplication :)

That's fine with me. Double the chances of winning time trials.:cheers:

F.R.D. Motorsport

F.R.D. Motorsport has four open slots! But first, a short introduction.

I’ve spent many years experiencing a high level of competition with clean, respectable drivers from all around the globe. This has exposed me to a set of rules that I follow until this day no matter what situation I’m in. I don’t expect everyone to know about this rules all the time, so all I ask from you is that you respect other drivers on the track. NO matter what happens you must avoid contact with other drivers. Never seek out revenge. You must race yourself before you can race others.

Anything, and everything you do in DriveClub will affect the club. You must act respectfully towards other drivers at all times because in the end you are representing your club, and vice-versa.

If you believe you cam comply with these rules, and you can fill one of the open slots feel free to message me.

Just sent a request :P

Latest Posts

Back