DriveClub Friend Requests, Clubs and Social Thread

• Thread starter dhandeh
  • 359 comments
New to gtp and new to driveclub but I've been playing racing games for a while now. I'm looking for a club to join if anyone has any room for a noob.

ShockerLU3
LOL 19
Gmt -5
Full version

Full version
PSN: P308R

Looking for some requests to try out the "social" part of the game. Don't have enough time for real online racing though. Some TT should be possible but I probably get lost in photomode ;)

.....still downloading.....

Just got the game on the new slick deal couple days ago. Looking for some1 to compare times/issue challenges to. Maybe join a club and race live every once in a while. On PSN often just hit me up.

Psn - ColdCor3z

Psn- JDM_V0RT3X7373

full game

I just recently got myself a ps4 as well as driveclub, and I have zero friends on my friends list so far and all of the races online that I have joined are full of idiots who don't know how to drive so im hoping people here are a little bit better haha.

Been playing for a few weeks now and just started a new club today, looking for some members who are gonna be racing a lot to get the levels up!

Club Name: WestLDN

My PSN: chris78cpr
Version: Full + Season Pass

Been playing for a few weeks now and just started a new club today, looking for some members who are gonna be racing a lot to get the levels up!

Club Name: WestLDN

My PSN: chris78cpr
Version: Full + Season Pass
Why don't you just join my club? ;)

I joined a club not long after I first got DC..since when I seem to be the only person that actually plays it anymore :cheers: ah well...club level stays stuck in the mid 30's whilst I find myself at level 71 now !!!

PSN: WurstHatDurst
Location - Germany (GMT)
PS+ Version plus Season Pass and all DLC

I have some Friends who played Driveclub, but now not much or rarely. I am also Owner of a Club, but it is dead.

However, it would be nice if someone wants to driving around, but i'm not the greatest Racer out there, but at least i give my best ;)

Sorry btw. for my poor english.

Hi everybody. I own a level 45 club and I may get to open 3 or 4 spots on it. Since I have 4 totally non active members...

Anybody interested? The only requirement is that you play the game on regular basis, so we have the sense of progress within our club.

my club: skydragons

As I have just been informed, I've been promoted to Team Driver Admissions Manager for the club I'm in :) and like with skydragon, we find that we have a few slots now open. Interested in clean drivers who enjoy doing the challenges and don't mind having a terrible livery ;) The team badge isn't too bad though...

We are at level 55 and should be good for a few more levels once the next level-cap hike hits.

edit:

I have opened 3 spots on my club. We are at level 45. And since I'm a completionist type of gamer I wanna unlock everything and hit the top levels.

The only requirement I ask, is that a member of my club keep playing the game on a regular basis. Challenges are also welcome on any given day if you fell like sending them.

Hit my PSN inbox to let me know you are from GTPlanet.

my club's name: skydragons

Last edited:
Just letting you guys know that I've changed my PSN to Flame_of_Harmony from Super_Klonoa. Someone update the OP, please.

I'm always up for some private lobbies, and I also got a spot open on my club Racing Flames.

Will definitely be on GT Sport and GT7 as well when they release, btw.

As DriveClub will have a heavy lean towards social features, having some trusted dedicated friends to play with is always a good idea. If you post your Psn Id, location, and what version you plan to be using (Psn+ or full retail), I will keep the Op updated. We can also use this thread to plan events etc.

When sending requests, please mention GTPlanet, as blank requests might be ignored.

UK
dhandes (Psn+ initially)
MeanElf (Psn+ initially)
Street-King-07 (Psn+ initially)
JohnSchoonsbeard (Full)
OnE-JoKeR_ (Full)
mcgillc_10 (Full)
Rosco1uk (Full)
cupra-r (Full)
SVTlover (Full)

Ireland
Paul2007 (Full)

Netherlands
commanderr (Full)

Belgium
ScuderiaTV (Full)
Fryto1983 (Full)

Sweden
Son-lu (Full)

Norway
McSoap-90 (Psn+)

Italy
Deliciousbacco (Full)

USA
Alphicah (Full)
Super_Klonoa (Full)
EbbyRed (Full)
Akira_AceC (Full)
Snowmanimal (Full)
josefrias28 (Full)
ThreefiddyZ (Full)
Chimuel (Full)
Pichon617 (Full)
Ripcurlgti (Full)
GForce1015 (Full)
Jetsetsonic (Full)
DaTrentster (Full)
ColdBlooded-1 (Psn+)
AW2KWIK4U (Full)
peteg9699 (Full)

Canada
Abetterplaya (Full)
NigrickUS (Full)
SLC_DeadMan_ (Full)

Australia
Need4Speed685 (Full) In December
TCR79 (Full)
symo63 (Full)

Hong Kong
TypeM- (Full)

Current Clubs

F.R.D. Motorsport Club

GTP-Ferrari

• dhandes

GTP-Pagani

• Need4Speed685

Driveclub psn+(bought season pass and motorcycle dlc)

PSN IS Karnalito86
Midwest Usa

As DriveClub will have a heavy lean towards social features, having some trusted dedicated friends to play with is always a good idea. If you post your Psn Id, location, and what version you plan to be using (Psn+ or full retail), I will keep the Op updated. We can also use this thread to plan events etc.

When sending requests, please mention GTPlanet, as blank requests might be ignored.

UK
dhandes (Psn+ initially)
MeanElf (Psn+ initially)
Street-King-07 (Psn+ initially)
JohnSchoonsbeard (Full)
OnE-JoKeR_ (Full)
mcgillc_10 (Full)
Rosco1uk (Full)
cupra-r (Full)
SVTlover (Full)

Ireland
Paul2007 (Full)

Netherlands
commanderr (Full)

Belgium
ScuderiaTV (Full)
Fryto1983 (Full)

Sweden
Son-lu (Full)

Norway
McSoap-90 (Psn+)

Italy
Deliciousbacco (Full)

USA
Alphicah (Full)
Super_Klonoa (Full)
EbbyRed (Full)
Akira_AceC (Full)
Snowmanimal (Full)
josefrias28 (Full)
ThreefiddyZ (Full)
Chimuel (Full)
Pichon617 (Full)
Ripcurlgti (Full)
GForce1015 (Full)
Jetsetsonic (Full)
DaTrentster (Full)
ColdBlooded-1 (Psn+)
AW2KWIK4U (Full)
peteg9699 (Full)

Canada
Abetterplaya (Full)
NigrickUS (Full)
SLC_DeadMan_ (Full)

Australia
Need4Speed685 (Full) In December
TCR79 (Full)
symo63 (Full)

Hong Kong
TypeM- (Full)

Current Clubs

F.R.D. Motorsport Club

GTP-Ferrari

• dhandes

GTP-Pagani

• Need4Speed685
USA

Karnalito86 psn+(bought season pass n motorcycle dlc)
Central time

Psn: Mr--Grandy
Game: Full + SP

I'm looking for some players to add, so I can compare times/scores while playing tours. ;)

Hi all. Like most here I'm looking for people to take part in challenges etc with. I'm a 35 year old guy, and get a bit fed up with screaming kids, so would be good to join a fairly mature club :).
Psn: THEdeaksteR1
Game: full game and the season pass
Gmt: 0
Only level 13 but I've only been playing a few hours.

I'm in the uk but keen to play with anyone.
Cheers
Deacon

Hi all. Like most here I'm looking for people to take part in challenges etc with. I'm a 35 year old guy, and get a bit fed up with screaming kids, so would be good to join a fairly mature club :).
Psn: THEdeaksteR1
Game: full game and the season pass
Gmt: 0
Only level 13 but I've only been playing a few hours.

I'm in the uk but keen to play with anyone.
Cheers
Deacon

Hey man, I still have one open spot left in my club. The only thing I ask is that we play the game on a regular basis, so we can rack up those sweet fame points and unlock everything.

Challenges are also welcome, fell free to issue them to me. Either bikes or cars.

Besides that I'm also on mid 30's and I relate to your fellings towards multiplayer and online matches.

Club: skydragons

Hi
Hey man, I still have one open spot left in my club. The only thing I ask is that we play the game on a regular basis, so we can rack up those sweet fame points and unlock everything.

Challenges are also welcome, fell free to issue them to me. Either bikes or cars.

Besides that I'm also on mid 30's and I relate to your fellings towards multiplayer and online matches.

Club: skydragons
Hi mate, really appreciate the offer but I don't want to waste your space as I can't dedicate set times to play. I'd defo be keen for challenges though.

I'm looking for another club to join as the one I'm in (since the dawn of Driveclub) doesn't really do anything, so I'm going to leave and see what's out there.

The downside is that I don't play that regularly and couldn't commit to set times or anything, but I'd like some more club challenges.

If anyone wants to add another name to their friends for challenges and comparisons just send an FR and I'll accept.

Cheers

PSN: yamazumi1966
UK
Level 50+

I'm looking for a club. I'm currently level 63/Elite 3. Already beaten the time for Elite 4 level so I guess I'm not that bad.

My goal is to reach the level 85 as fast as possible, that means I'll play a lot. I'm actually in a dead club. I joined it because it was a Belgian club (my country) which was already level 18 so that allowed me to unlock all "Club cars" quickly. The point is I raise this club from level 18 to level 37 ALONE since 2 months and it's not even mine.

I'm tired of getting XP alone and I'd like to join a High level club that will also boost my fame more quickly than this dead 37 level club.

Thanks.

PSN ID: BILLYW1TCHD0CT0R (USE ZEROS FOR THE O's)

PS+ Edition

I am looking for team members for my club. My club name is Top Level IRT(International Racing Team).

This club is for those dedicated to the best performance. For those who aspire to be great racers, and maintain sportsmanship yet have fun!

Message me for interest.

PSN: StingrayX

PS+ Upgrade to full game + SP

I think i'm around level 18 and didn't really touch the SP, I've mainly been doing the challenges that pop up on the Playstation Events, but if I was in a club, I would play this game much more often.

WHO?
PSNID: Donnced (in-game lvl53 and going up)

WHERE?

Valencia,Spain GMT +2

WHAT Version ?
Full retail with season pass and Driveclub Bikes expansion.

CLUB?
Endurance club(lvl25 and going up)(Still need 3 more members)

Happy New year to all fellas, I'm from Greece new to driveclub with dlc and I'm looking for a club to join.my psn id is Ovrwmiaris

Back