DriveClub Friend Requests, Clubs and Social Thread

• Thread starter dhandeh
  • 359 comments
PSN: Juhana76 (level 40 something)
Club: Vauhtimursut ('Speed Walruses')

At the moment I play Forza Horizon 2 mostly, but will be back in Driveclub at some point.

Hello everyone. That's one of my very first posts here on GT planet.

I'm a big GT series fan, I've been playing the series since GT2. I played the heck out of GT6 before I sold my PS3 and moved to PS4. Sometimes I regret that... Anyways we have Driveclub to play and drive and have fun with it. DC's got better and better after every patch and DLC release. And more addictive too.

I have a club with one spot left. However I have 2 not so active members that I could manage somehow. In a polite way, of course. I wouldn't like to be kicked out of the club with no reason or a previous note. So, I wouldn't do that as well.

My Psn ID: skydragon49 (feel free to add me. This account is kinda new and I don't have many PSN friends. Just let me know you are from GT PLANET)

My Club: SkyDragons (@ level 28 at moment)

I have no requirements to join the club. As long you are committed to play the game some hours per week and add fame to it, it doesn't matter to me what level you are or how many challenges will you create and send. I'm busy in life with my job, marriage, university and other hobbies, but I'll play some solid hours every week to gather those sweet fame points. I'm at level 49 right now, 3 time trials left to get 225 stars from the main tour, and I want to play and 3 star all the other events from the DLCs tours. Even after the Platinum trophy.

Peace.

Only got PS4 yesterday and will be firing up Driveclub as and when I can......However, I currently have the flu :nervous: so could be a good couple of weeks before I really get into the game.

PSN: Wolfman_UK
Version: Full

PSN: X3remes
Loc.: Mandeville, Jamaica
Version: Digital (Including season pass)
Club Name: X3reme Speeds (Lvl. 26+)

I'm already at Lvl 50 so decided to create a club... Join us in club X3reme Speeds. Four (4) members including myself and we're at Lvl 26 and climbing (2 places remain).

Current club paint job and badge (evolves as the club lvl increases):

Last edited:
PSN: SynGamer (Level 7? Just got it last night)
Version: Full (no season pass)
Club: None

I need to figure out how to adjust a few settings, like difficulty, driving assists (I think it's set at semi-pro but the cars still feel twitchy like I don't have full control)...

My PSN is DKGuitarstar,add me if you like i play this game all day long,im retired from the music biz now...My club is now ranked 11th in the world....

Psn Motocross_09 I'm lvl 16 at the moment looking to join an active club. I have full virsion no season pass yet but will get it soon. I'm still learning the game but will get better with practice.

Psn Motocross_09 I'm lvl 16 at the moment looking to join an active club. I have full virsion no season pass yet but will get it soon. I'm still learning the game but will get better with practice.

Hey @Cobra_GT500... Join club X3reme Speeds, we'd be happy to have you on-board.

Psn paulpg87

i have a club at level 17 with 3 empty spots.

I also new someone to boost the 5 challanges wins trophy. Nobody play my single challanges.. i think i won 2 or something like that.

thanks

PSN ID: BasherB59 (Level 39)
DC Version: Special Edition, with Season Pass
Club: Bravissimo59 (Level 26)

I've currently got 3 spots left in my Club, the other two racers are currently Level 33 & 50.
But I'd welcome anyone of any Level, that intends to play the game & progress their / our clubs Ranking. :cheers:

PSN: GoldMineGutted
Version: Full

Club: Downhill Racers

Currently two positions available.
Just an update, I've edited my post since I've made a new club. There's two spots available now, I'm not sure if the other guys in my club are actually active anymore so if there's demand I can give 'em the boot (and feel really bad about it for weeks). We've unlocked all of the Club cars, if that's any extra incentive.

Can somebody help me with the challenge trophy? All the people I send my challenges arent driving them.
PSN: xXGalmOneXx

Can somebody help me with the challenge trophy? All the people I send my challenges arent driving them.
PSN: xXGalmOneXx
I was going to ask the same thing on here too, haha. I'll be willing to lose to you if you lose to me! :lol:

PSN: zdmetuhl

Just got the game and season pass yesterday, wouldn't mind joining a club that has all the cars unlocked if there are any with open spots. Didn't know there were club specific cars before purchasing.

PSN: zdmetuhl

Just got the game and season pass yesterday, wouldn't mind joining a club that has all the cars unlocked if there are any with open spots. Didn't know there were club specific cars before purchasing.
Hi I sent you a friend request on ps4

LIMITED TIME OFFER

Club: Maximum Speed
Level: 44 (soon 45)

2 Available spaces for players that are very active on Driveclub.

reply here or contact me on my PSN Shirrako

got ps4 via offer via game and therefore i also got this game

psn skells22
time zone UK
club speedy skells (just made that one before i posted on here, Invite only )
version Full

if you see this and want an invite just pm or meassage me

Hey, only got a ps4 a few days ago, and got DC yesterday, so I'm only level 20 something and my clubs got no members yet lol. Add me and come join my club, anyone welcome!

PSN: stigsdaddy
Club: CS Autosports

I have driveclub and full season pass and i also grew up playing a lot of racing games, forza, gran turismo, formula 1, i have a car club called brock05aus and my psn is senator2655 looking for more mates to race with, i have been neglecting drive club for Destiny but i miss car games a lot and want to get back into drive club i also own project cars as well. From Melbourne Australia.

Back