DriveClub PS+ Hits the streets - Was it worth the wait?

• Thread starter inphamus
  • 63 comments
It doesn't though. Like in the video cars handle like toasters with rubber feet. There wasn't a single part of the driving dynamics that felt good. I was so looking forward to a great game.
It's not suppose to be realistic, the game has the usual arcade physics you would expect, you seem to be complaining over features like physics, menu and map.

Physics - It's an Arcade game, for an arcade game it handles really well, you're just bad if you played other arcade games and say that Driveclub is bad.

Menu - While it's not the best, the menu is very similar to Gran Turismo 5 and 6 Menu, a matter of opinion, but I had no trouble getting to the place I was looking for so it's great.

Map - If you're hitting the wall because of the map, maybe that's because you're suppose to look at the map when being on a straight and not when turning? who looks at the map when turning a car or when you're suppose to brake? don't tell me the game doesn't warn you of a turn, any person with good eyes can tell when you're suppose to brake.

Rain Drops sounds huh?

Driveclub after all the updates receives nothing but praise from the fans, I enjoy the game much more than Project CARS, which is a simulator, both great games.

Back