Driveclub Video Thread

• Thread starter Earth
  • 673 comments
GTP_Royalton
Thanks to the sharefactory I'll surely be uploading any interesting moments or races in [HD] to youtube

Some lovely stuff there. I had not seen that 430 Scuderia video before. It is an eye-meltingly beautiful game.

The Intro Opening Cinematic video I will not watch as I like to keep them for when I fire a game up for the first time. It is a pain to have to wait until Friday for Ireland releases.

...It is a pain to have to wait until Friday for Ireland releases.
How do Sony work that one out? The Republic is a part of the EU and has been separate from the UK or almost a century now...

I'm going to be downloading after midnight on Thursday/Friday morning (getting into the swing of night-shift a day early for this.)

How do Sony work that one out? The Republic is a part of the EU and has been separate from the UK or almost a century now...

I'm going to be downloading after midnight on Thursday/Friday morning (getting into the swing of night-shift a day early for this.)
Good question. Ireland and UK get virtually the same media and media launches. I suppose seeing as we speak English it is logical from a localisation perspective.

Why EU releases are not all on Wednesday is beyond me.

Good question. Ireland and UK get virtually the same media and media launches. I suppose seeing as we speak English it is logical from a localisation perspective.

Why EU releases are not all on Wednesday is beyond me.

It takes an extra day to send the files across the English Channel.

First DriveClub gameplay, it's the first event to start the game, a race in a circuit of India with Mercedes A45 AMG.

Race at Hurrungane track of Norway with the Mini John Cooper Works GP.

Race at Autodromo Frontera circuit of Chile with the Audi A1 Quattro.

Last edited:
so you could have livery but no engine modifications?

completely stock car with graphics?
Is that a problem? It stops people fooling themselves by over-amping their cars to guarantee a win instead of learning how to race. This time it's meant to be all about the fun and thrill, not jamming every conceivable upgrade into and onto a car for a quick win.

Another DriveClub gameplay, it's a race at The Kyle track of Scotland at evening and night (time x60) with the McLaren P1 (car with KERS and DRS).

Been playing the game for 2 days and have not come across any indication of this in the game. How do I use these ? Is there any Kers meter or something?

Been playing the game for 2 days and have not come across any indication of this in the game. How do I use these ? Is there any Kers meter or something?

I think it's X for kers and L1 for drs and thats only for the mclaren P1.

@Adrianf1 are you driving with Wheel or stick? Nice driving!!! Dont get the critics complaining you slow down when touching another car. You went ok...they must tried to demolish the other cars, reviewers, never trust them knowing cargames.

@Adrianf1 are you driving with Wheel or stick? Nice driving!!!
Adrian is a pretty hardcore sim racer who as far as I'm aware always uses a wheel - he's also well into all of his driving games judging by his vids.
My Full Digital Version unlocks in 2h30m. I'm really looking forward to playing it.
Yeah, I went for the full upgrade too and am watching those minutes slide by. I took some time out for most of it to watch The Raid 2.

I was going to play some GT4...beforehand, just for the laugh.

@Vspectra that was nice! It seems as there is a challenge. And you really drive more seriously which i doubt reviewers do. As i see more serious drivers i see that this game is not about just pushing your self to the finish line but instead you have to actually know what you do. And i would really like to Watch a online race with good drivers, the speed the looks is far above what GT can do now.

Back