Driver Statistics for PC2

half_sourly

There's a stat for that
Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
half_sourly
Hi,

For GT Sport player data is available on Kudosprime and GT Sport Statistics. Is there an equivalent site for Project Cars 2 to review other players' best times at tracks, experience, etc.?

Thanks

Hi SGETI, thanks for the links.

I found those (well the first two) when looking around ahead of posting the question here, but I ended up dismissing them as incomplete, because I suspect they are user-driven (depend on players providing the data) rather than game-driven (automatically added to a database somewhere, like GT Sport's is). For example, I can't find my own data on there.

The pscars site says it gets data from the cars2-stats-steam site, so they should be the same. On the latter (the source), in the header it says "... time when the lap time was uploaded by the player." which suggests to me that it is user-driven.

Thanks again; I appreciate you taking the time to link to these.

Hi SGETI, thanks for the links.

I found those (well the first two) when looking around ahead of posting the question here, but I ended up dismissing them as incomplete, because I suspect they are user-driven (depend on players providing the data) rather than game-driven (automatically added to a database somewhere, like GT Sport's is). For example, I can't find my own data on there.

The pscars site says it gets data from the cars2-stats-steam site, so they should be the same. On the latter (the source), in the header it says "... time when the lap time was uploaded by the player." which suggests to me that it is user-driven.

Thanks again; I appreciate you taking the time to link to these.

The times on the cars2-stats-steam site are automatically uploaded by the game when you're in Time Trial mode - no user intervention required - and they get uploaded in real time. If I set a new best with a particular car/track combo, by the time I've exited the game and gone to the site my new time will be there. It only includes times set on PC though.

The stats on the pcars.13ms.de site are also done automatically for PC(I'm not entirely sure if every track is included or not though, based just on what the site itself says), as is projectcalc.org - which does have all the tracks for sure. Projectcalc was set up with the intention of including console times but since it requires an app for that hardly anybody participated. I had a look a few days ago and found at most 5-10ish console times on any given track.

Some rather interesting stats can be found on both of those sites, but they are all based around time trial participation. I'm not sure any other user stats are aggregated anywhere that is publicly available.

"Time when the lap was uploaded by the player" could easily just mean when the time was set and automatically uploaded by the game. Not that I know for sure. I do know that my numbers are on projectcalc and the 13ms site without me having ever done anything.

Back