Drivers Of The Week: *Voting resumes*

I'd like to nominate @Tacobell18 as DOTW. He is always drifting with consistency, and one of the most genuine, and kind people i have met during my experience in the GT Drift Community. Being a "Elitist" Drifter, he has shared his personal drift tune amongst the GTPlanet community to use. Which i believe this a big thing to be open about your personal signature tune. Thanks again @Drift_Monkey for creating this thread, i think its important to show the recognition of the unsung hero's of the GT Community!

I'm going to vote for @SPANK this week havnt drifted with him yet but the effort and time he puts into VDC is well worth the vote spending so much time organizing events for gtp members.

Thank you, but i dont pride myself on how good i am at a video game. So this thread really means nothing to me.

Thank you, but i dont pride myself on how good i am at a video game. So this thread really means nothing to me.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think this is purely about "how good you are at the game".

Sure skill is part of it, but I'd like to think stuff like community involvement count too.

Personally, I'm looking forward to the interviews simply to get to know a bunch of you folks a little better :)

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think this is purely about "how good you are at the game".

Sure skill is part of it, but I'd like to think stuff like community involvement count too.

Personally, I'm looking forward to the interviews simply to get to know a bunch of you folks a little better :)
well most times the people who are more involved here get noticed more so it's natural. It's not all about the skill more about your attitude to drifting.

I wasn't implying you were good at the game I was nominating you for the effort over the past years in bringing fellow members a reliable comp series and the contribution to the community in my eyes that deserves respect more than someone throwing down consistent lines. It might not mean much to you but im sure it does to the drivers that participate in the series. So take it how you want but you still get my vote 👍

I don't get it, so making a competition has you "driver" of the week award every week or what?

I thought this was for actually drivers, in lobbies putting in work!

I'm confused here :nervous:

I don't get it, so making a competition has you "driver" of the week award every week or what?

I thought this was for actually drivers, in lobbies putting in work!

I'm confused here :nervous:

Well if you put it that way he plays the game so that makes him a driver I don't really care was just my thoughts

My vote goes for my NEMESIS bro @PUSH . He's been absolutely killing it as of lately. He's been really making a huge effort in trying to master wheel drifting. Every time I drift with him online, and that hasn't been a lot lately, he has improved so much with speed and angle... getting really comfortable and looking real smooth.

Not only is his improvement with drifting evident, but also his excellent outreach to the GTP community. He's been consistently making drift lobbies for everyone to learn drifting and have a relaxed drift session.

Congrats guys! Good to see people who are both good drivers and help the community a lot. When Dm made this I believe he made it to be someone who helps out inthe cocommunity and is a fairly good driver. To me that is who is the driver of the week. To be a good driver you need to have a good attitude to match driving skills.

Just noticed this, and let me say thank you but honestly you really didnt need to. I have carried out VDC but im no where near a good drifter.

Thank you again.

You are a great driver bro, even though I have only drifted with you a few times.

Back