Drivers Of The Week: *Voting resumes*

When are we expecting interviews?
I was thinking to do the interviews tomorrow. I'll need to contact you and push individually after I setup some good interview questions for you guys. I'm moving pretty soon so I'm just trying to multitask.

Thinking 6 questions total first 3 will be the same for both but the last 3 will be different.

Just my input, This thread would be so much cooler with videos of the winning drivers!
My video is in our Team Thread to make it easier. Sorry I'm not online till Sunday night I'm in Las Vegas for the weekend I drive back tomorrow. Hope to answer your questions ASAP.

I'd like to vote for tpkmxn (PSN) as the next DOTW because of how skilled a drifter he is. I first saw tpk a while back when I was new to teamJDMT when he was using a Camaro to drift. Since then he's been inseparable with his beloved Vipers and damn well knows how to use them. While most that use a Viper to drift tend to not be very good (from what I've personally seen), tpk has been progressing a ton with his. He's a clean and consistent tandem runner and pushes hard in comps. Not sure if many of you guys know him since he's an Aussie drifter but I think he's worth a mention

I'm nominating tpkmxn aswell,
I've never seen someone throw a Viper around with consistency like he does.
Always been sweet tandeming with him, he has great respect for everyone and track etiquette.
Yeah as JR said above, he's probably not known to a lot of guys on here but he's definitely worthy of DOTW.

I'd like to vote for tpkmxn (PSN) as the next DOTW because of how skilled a drifter he is. I first saw tpk a while back when I was new to teamJDMT when he was using a Camaro to drift. Since then he's been inseparable with his beloved Vipers and damn well knows how to use them. While most that use a Viper to drift tend to not be very good (from what I've personally seen), tpk has been progressing a ton with his. He's a clean and consistent tandem runner and pushes hard in comps. Not sure if many of you guys know him since he's an Aussie drifter but I think he's worth a mention

+1

Tpkmxn takes my vote, Seen him drift very little but when you do you see a viper on your door, He is the sort of guy you back out and watch him get door to door with your friends or cruise behind, if you even say it cruises at that speed! Keep it up Tpkmxn! :cheers: and hope to see that viper again soon.

I will say that @PUSH is patient with the underskilled such as myself and that's definitely appreciated.

I missed a lot of this week, but my nomination goes to t-nith. T always goes hard, no matter what kind of car, S13, Tacoma, or SS10, it doesn't matter. Got a couple good video runs in yesterday too 👍

Sai
I'm giving my vote to @Gonales . We all know why.

Thanks, although I somehow get the feeling you didn't really mean it...
Goodness me if she gets an interview I'll feel like I'm reading some lecture slides from university.
Maybe you should actually read what I say than. Never know, you might learn something when you don't instantly dismiss other people's opinions.

IMO it seems that the votes for Dom are in a sarcastic type of way,

Yes I see that some people find Dom's advice and opinions more direct and less lenient than others but that's the way she is.
Anyone noticed I'm kinda like that?

You know if I didn't already vote for tpkmxn, I would've voted for Dom as well.
So far she's the only one I've had consistent Door2Door runs with, also checking out her tuning advice really sped up my abilities with the changes from GT5 to GT6.

Just so there's no confusion my vote stays with tpkmxn.

Thanks, although I somehow get the feeling you didn't really mean it...

Maybe you should actually read what I say than. Never know, you might learn something when you don't instantly dismiss other people's opinions.

I'll explain it as simple as possible.

First off, you always stick up for yourself which is kind of neat since a lot of people just take the hits. :embarrassed:
You're a great drifter and have proven that time and time again even when people doubt your skills. Even through all the BS we give you at points ( well, me mostly ) we just like having you around. Derp, you're funny too. Yes madam, i am serious. :embarrassed:

If you want, i can write more but i did this on my phone.

Sai
I'll explain it as simple as possible.

First off, you always stick up for yourself which is kind of neat since a lot of people just take the hits. :embarrassed:
You're a great drifter and have proven that time and time again even when people doubt your skills. Even through all the BS we give you at points ( well, me mostly ) we just like having you around. Derp, you're funny too. Yes madam, i am serious. :embarrassed:

If you want, i can write more but i did this on my phone.

I, ... Well ehhh... Thanks. :) Cya online sometime I hope. :)

Back