Drivers Of The Week: *Voting resumes*

Sai
Nah, GT6 dead to me. #rFactor #LFS

Here you go mate...
bottled-water.jpg

Jk...:lol:

honestly I'm suprised no one else said conscience.

He'll be getting my vote next time, just felt that @Biller had made a huge amount of progress and is almost competition ready!

As for @Conscience I've only ever drifted with him a few times on GT6 and he's been on my door every time. Had a few problems but we've both been grown up about it and left it behind, not a lot of people who can do that these days unfortunately.

My vote goes Greazy for his great skills and respect for other drivers. He has come a long way and his maturity shows his over all improvement. Also it is very hard to pick a favorite driver of the week due to the many great drivers and friends, i am also looking at how they are interacting with the community. So my pick goes to MCR_Greasy.

I'd like to vote kRack_A_MuUd (psn). We have been drifting together since GT5, and he has made me a much better drifter. Always down for any track, and doesn't just stick to my door, I think he is my shadow haha. The man.
I couldn't agree more. The guy really is a shadow on your door! And always fun to tandem with.

I would greatly like to give my vote this week to @TH137Z , He is a awesome drifter and always is there to help. He always has sick tandems with his mate @SLaBaTaC . He has the time and had the time and patience witch many never had to help me. He is the one that pretty much tourt me, how to drift with the wheel with a few others as a exception.

Cheers @TH137Z and hope you get DOTW! Even though I am a pain in the butt, you still seem to help me.

Oh the voting is open again and I didn't even notice :lol: Imma hand my vote this week to @Sai cause whenever I'm drifting with him he's always down for a good time and always pushing his car balls to the wall man :lol:

Along with his GT6 videos, good stuff brother good stuff 👍

Oh the voting is open again and I didn't even notice :lol: Imma hand my vote this week to @Sai cause whenever I'm drifting with him he's always down for a good time and always pushing his car balls to the wall man :lol:

Along with his GT6 videos, good stuff brother good stuff 👍

Thanks brother, i appreciate the vote.

Back