Drivers Of The Week: *Voting resumes*

I vote for @ReDMySTiC also, never a dull moment with him, putting so much effort into the Missile Matsuri as well, plus he has always been so consistent drifting.
Vote @ReDMySTiC 4 numbr 1 fgt
Hes also pretty good and as everybody is saying, missile matsuri be swaggin
I also vote @ReDMySTiC he has devoted so much time for the Missile Matsuri, and theres never a bad tandem with him.
I vote for @ReDMySTiC because he's doing a good job at running the missile matsuri and because we've been having some nice runs recently.

I feel so loved :embarrassed: lol thanks guiizzz
p.s tranz iz actually a fgt

Thanks @Cookie10 but with D1SL & MnM and im competing in USDC I had no time with you and @gkscoobydoo16 so Blackout has been neutral. But thanks..

If anyone should get it, Should be @DDK TRY_HARD For his Battle's through round 1 of D1SL and Taking home the win! He impressed a lot of people who witnessed it! He's a good drifter, Good feller all around. He'll listen and take advice also help you when needed, Keeps a cool head every day and just a chill dude.

Last edited:
Thanks @Cookie10 but with D1SL & MnM and im competing in USDC I had no time with you and @gkscoobydoo16 so Blackout has been neutral. But thanks..

If anyone should get it, Should be @DDK TRY_HARD For his Battle's through round 1 of D1SL and Taking home the win! He impressed a lot of people who witnessed it! He's a good drifter, Good feller all around. He'll listen and take advice also help you when needed, Keeps a cool head every day and just a chill dude.
:cheers:

Back