Drivers Of The Week: *Voting resumes*

Discussion in 'GT6 Drifting' started by Drift_Monkey, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Stavingo

Stavingo

No worries bruh hope to drift with you soon :tup:

Sai likes this.
  2. Drift_Monkey

Drift_Monkey

will get those interviews out, I'm not able to get on my ps3 so is there anyone that can relay the questions and answers to tpk?

3. JDM SRE70

JDM SRE70

Will get on to it today for you :)

4. JDM SRE70

JDM SRE70

DOTW: tpkmxn
    Team: teams are too much effort
    Video:
    What got you into drifting?

I've all ways liked cars ever since I was small. Then I started getting into Japanese probably because of the GT games haha, I'm pretty chill dude and I just found drifting the motorsport I most enjoyed to do out of my own bank account. Definitely also love the style and function aspect of drift.

What's your dream drift build?
    Currently daily a Nissan Silvia sr blacktop, 2way, coils, etc. (profile pic), its pretty good fun just built it up to be a cool street/track car. Before that I built KE70 did a 4AGE swap and all that jazz. As for a "Dream build" it would be a gen 2 Viper purely because they look and sound sweeet because really they're the only things that matter in a drift car. As for my most likely next car it will probably be a jzx81 as I do love Toyota sedans

Who's your favourite real life drifter and why?
    Matt Powers in FD but he's leaving for a while. He seems like a down to earth dude and puts out relaxed vibes which more drivers in the US need to learn. Favourite Japanese driver is probably Ken Nomura because he rips and just always has a good time

As a veteran GT drifter how has the drifting community on Gt changed since gt5 came out?
    Woah a veteran, Less people kick me out of lobbies for being in a Viper now haha.
    Their is way more dudes that can drive well now, used to take forever to find a decent lobby but not so much now. Mainly just the driving style changes of everyone with the change from GT5 to 6 and how they adapted

What's the best part of the GT drifting community?
    That most people realise its a game and the only reason to play is for fun. Unlike most of the race and drag guys that seem to have these weird internet fights, Although it still does happen.

What's your most memorable moment on GT?
    Just all the times people pay me out for my car choice and then I go out of my way to sit on their door for whole lap and then say "yeah I am pretty noob". Also some of the good session JDMT and other groups run, shout out to you dudes!

5. PUSH

PUSH

My vote is for my bro and fellow NEMESIS member Twitcher, he has been all over the scene having a great time with the community and has been helpful to the next generation. He has a easy going personality a very well balanced drifter.

twitcher, Stavingo, Sai and 1 other person like this.
  6. CheladaJr

CheladaJr

@PUSH you have really always been a inspiration to my drifting in GT5 and GT6 as well. Ive known you for about 5 years, and i've gotten so much better from the things you have shown me. I nominate @twitcher next because he as well has shown me alot of tricks to the trade as well!

7. Djhashbrown

Djhashbrown

I'm going to cast my vote for twitcher as well. He's a great drifter and laid back guy to be around. He's always up for some dori, even if your constantly spinning (me lol).

8. Cookie10

Cookie10

I'm going to vote for @GreazyTee. I've seen him drifting since GT5 and and he is a class act. I'm like that creepy stalker that watches in the shadows silently admiring. ;)

9. BayouSimDrifter

BayouSimDrifter

gonna have to vote for @WingZeroCustom always fun to drift with and is probably hands down one of the top drifters in this game along with a few others

10. Biller

Biller

Im voting for @Serum as he was kind enough to share tunes with me and also we've been drifting together for 1 week almost daily great drifter to be around :) thanks bud!

11. GreazyTee

GreazyTee

Hard one to call...

I vote for @DDK TRY_HARD. Seen him around, really chill guy. Constantly improving. It's all in his name.

Plus he drifts a Commodore.

xlDevontelx and DDK TRY_HARD like this.
  12. MadFlavour

MadFlavour (Banned)

my vote goes for Devonte, cant tag him on phone :(
    All round good guy and a amazing drifter!

Stavingo and xlDevontelx like this.
  13. TRY_HARD

TRY_HARD

"Its all in his name" :p it is true though, everytime i set a tire on the track im giving it 110%. I thank you for the vote, was truly an unexpected surprise :cheers:

xlDevontelx likes this.
  14. GreazyTee

GreazyTee

No problem! Well deserved to be honest.

DDK TRY_HARD likes this.
  15. xlDevontelx

xlDevontelx

My vote goes to @DDK TRY_HARD.

He's been my bro for awhile, and has drastically improved and grown since we first met.

Stavingo, MadFlavour and DDK TRY_HARD like this.
  16. twitcher

twitcher

Just saw this now. Thanks guys, appreciate it :)

17. Drift_Monkey

Drift_Monkey

Sorry for the absence guys, been dealing with life. Anyway, Conscience's interview will be up soon and new DOTW will be announced tonight.

Eric1512, Sai and MadFlavour like this.
  18. SPANK

SPANK

My vote is hard one, but im going with @WingZeroCustom .

He never gets recognized for anything and is one of the best ds3 drifters I know. Has amazing game and amazing tunes! He deserves this.

BayouSimDrifter and Eric1512 like this.
  19. MadFlavour

MadFlavour (Banned)

My vote this week goes to, @Eric1512 for the work he has put into keeping his team up for so many years!

CheladaJr, e_dub64 and Eric1512 like this.
  20. Eric1512

Eric1512

Thanks so much bro!!! :cheers:

MadFlavour and Biller like this.
  21. Drift_Monkey

Drift_Monkey

Sorry for my absence....once again, I'll let the votes continue until Monday morning. Interview with @Conscience is up.

22. ProShooter

ProShooter (Banned)

i Vote For @Eric1512 he is cool to hang around and a great drifter.

Eric1512 likes this.
  23. TRY_HARD

TRY_HARD

Looks like the votes are close once again so far!

Drift_Monkey likes this.
  24. DWorks

DWorks

Nice Thread Monkey!! Keep it in Touch!

Drift_Monkey likes this.
  25. Isho

Isho

My vote goes to @monsterGAUZ Hes been killing it since GT5 and got a pretty high spot in the standings of VDC even though he missed a few rounds.

26. Kitten

Kitten

27. monsterGAUZ

monsterGAUZ

Thank you very much guys this is surprising me!

I vote for @Isho he's doing consistantly well and FINALLY got his first VDC round win today on arguably the toughest track of the season

Isho likes this.
  28. GreazyTee

GreazyTee

I vote for @Isho and @monsterGAUZ

Isho because of the encouragement he gives others and i on the team to do better as well as helping us improve. He's also a very good drifter.. Kills Tarmac on a daily. Consistent.

Gauzy because he barely runs and rips up the competition in VDC, his level of drifting is always on par and is always a joy to be around! He really has fit into the team well and I've seen him improve over all rounds he's participated in and as a driver..

They both deserve this award.

JR86, Isho and monsterGAUZ like this.
  29. BayouSimDrifter

BayouSimDrifter

@WingZeroCustom gets my vote. It's his time to get some recognition.

SPANK and KevinPuatu like this.
  30. GreazyTee

GreazyTee

This thread died.