Drivers Of The Week: *Voting resumes*

will get those interviews out, I'm not able to get on my ps3 so is there anyone that can relay the questions and answers to tpk?

DOTW: tpkmxn
Team: teams are too much effort
Video:
What got you into drifting?

I've all ways liked cars ever since I was small. Then I started getting into Japanese probably because of the GT games haha, I'm pretty chill dude and I just found drifting the motorsport I most enjoyed to do out of my own bank account. Definitely also love the style and function aspect of drift.

What's your dream drift build?
Currently daily a Nissan Silvia sr blacktop, 2way, coils, etc. (profile pic), its pretty good fun just built it up to be a cool street/track car. Before that I built KE70 did a 4AGE swap and all that jazz. As for a "Dream build" it would be a gen 2 Viper purely because they look and sound sweeet because really they're the only things that matter in a drift car. As for my most likely next car it will probably be a jzx81 as I do love Toyota sedans

Who's your favourite real life drifter and why?
Matt Powers in FD but he's leaving for a while. He seems like a down to earth dude and puts out relaxed vibes which more drivers in the US need to learn. Favourite Japanese driver is probably Ken Nomura because he rips and just always has a good time

As a veteran GT drifter how has the drifting community on Gt changed since gt5 came out?
Woah a veteran, Less people kick me out of lobbies for being in a Viper now haha.
Their is way more dudes that can drive well now, used to take forever to find a decent lobby but not so much now. Mainly just the driving style changes of everyone with the change from GT5 to 6 and how they adapted

What's the best part of the GT drifting community?
That most people realise its a game and the only reason to play is for fun. Unlike most of the race and drag guys that seem to have these weird internet fights, Although it still does happen.

What's your most memorable moment on GT?
Just all the times people pay me out for my car choice and then I go out of my way to sit on their door for whole lap and then say "yeah I am pretty noob". Also some of the good session JDMT and other groups run, shout out to you dudes!

I'm going to vote for @GreazyTee. I've seen him drifting since GT5 and and he is a class act. I'm like that creepy stalker that watches in the shadows silently admiring. ;)

Im voting for @Serum as he was kind enough to share tunes with me and also we've been drifting together for 1 week almost daily great drifter to be around :) thanks bud!

My vote is for my bro and fellow NEMESIS member Twitcher, he has been all over the scene having a great time with the community and has been helpful to the next generation. He has a easy going personality a very well balanced drifter.
@PUSH you have really always been a inspiration to my drifting in GT5 and GT6 as well. Ive known you for about 5 years, and i've gotten so much better from the things you have shown me. I nominate @twitcher next because he as well has shown me alot of tricks to the trade as well!
I'm going to cast my vote for twitcher as well. He's a great drifter and laid back guy to be around. He's always up for some dori, even if your constantly spinning (me lol).

Just saw this now. Thanks guys, appreciate it :)

My vote goes to @monsterGAUZ Hes been killing it since GT5 and got a pretty high spot in the standings of VDC even though he missed a few rounds.

Thank you very much guys this is surprising me!

I vote for @Isho he's doing consistantly well and FINALLY got his first VDC round win today on arguably the toughest track of the season

I vote for @Isho and @monsterGAUZ

Isho because of the encouragement he gives others and i on the team to do better as well as helping us improve. He's also a very good drifter.. Kills Tarmac on a daily. Consistent.

Gauzy because he barely runs and rips up the competition in VDC, his level of drifting is always on par and is always a joy to be around! He really has fit into the team well and I've seen him improve over all rounds he's participated in and as a driver..

They both deserve this award.

Back