Driving Park: Route X

Please add this track PD!

Seriously! We need this track. If we have the Tokyo Route X, why not having the Driving Park Route X too? :D
Tokyo Route X? Do you mean Special Stage Route X? This is still the same track, just more of a race track than a top speed test track. This could be what was Special Stage Route 7, we will never know. Unless, you know, PD release it

I've only found this image to one other website (a bunch of modders finding files within GT6), so this is the first time GTPlanet will get to see this.

routextunneltestrackapuvt.jpg

I did notice the extra track in GT5 but I always though it was the road used to exit off the track premises.

Tokyo Route X? Do you mean Special Stage Route X? This is still the same track, just more of a race track than a top speed test track. This could be what was Special Stage Route 7, we will never know. Unless, you know, PD release it
I don't mean Special Stage Route X, but this Driving Park Route X.

Why would PD go out of their way to make a detailed version of this track (even on the places we can't see) and not release it?

It's completly different , this is a track , it's not just scenery , we saw it in the NSX trailer so it's usable. I'm pretty sure the trees and mountains in DC aren't purpose built racetracks.

It's completly different , this is a track , it's not just scenery , we saw it in the NSX trailer so it's usable. I'm pretty sure the trees and mountains in DC aren't purpose built racetracks.
How do you know there isn't a purpose built race track in the woods of Canada, the forests of India or the snowy alps of Norway? There could be.

That has nothing to do with my initial argument.
Ok, it maybe a useable track. It may be in the GT6 game files somewhere. Maybe PD just doesn't want to implement it yet. Maybe it is just scenery. Maybe this will happen in GT7. A lot of maybe's going on here

Why would PD go out of their way to make a detailed version of this track (even on the places we can't see) and not release it?

Found this in the link that is 5 posts above yours

I've decided not to write an article about it, after having discussed this with my contacts at Polyphony. The modeling team apparently often starts work on content that then has to be put on hold as other projects get assigned with higher priority. An update for SSRX is not imminent, and I don't want to put a spotlight on this just to get people's hopes up; there will be enough to talk about over the next few weeks as it is.

As long as they start work again on this track to bring it to GT7 i'm happy!
But they can't that's why the end of can't signs were put up, because they knew that time was short. :lol: :lol: :lol: I love "End of can't" Its so mysterious. :) And I hope it will make it to GT someday. :lol:

^ Heyyyy!!!!....I remember that!

-> I explained everything on page 21, here are the links:

^ I gave a very detailed outlook on Driving Park: Route X despite with (somewhat) blurry images. This disection took me 2 hours to decontruct, and it was worth it! :)

^ Here is the Start/Finish tunnel area:

Special+Stage+Route+X_5.jpg

-> I made a statement about this part of DPRX back in page 23:

-> And this is where Driving Park starts:

6779253825_f323baae16_z.jpg

^ Unfortunately, try as we might. There is no access to DPRX... :indiff:

:sly:

Last edited:
Back