DRL Audi LMS Cup - Season 1 | Friday's 7pm BST | Enter Now!

• Thread starter DynamicGT
  • 146 comments
Very good decisions. You cannot easily start something so soon. People need to decide and make liveries so making a topic alive is a good idea. And then in time you can announce the date some weeks in advance. To me this would also work a lot better than suddenly decide.

And its also vacation time for many.
It won't be too long of a wait but the only way I can grow DRL is with experience. Hopefully everyone understands.

@PSN offapple
PSN ID: offapple
Nationality: British
Car Number: #9
Team: Nukeshot Motorsport
Primary Sponsor: Pacific Coast Radio
Team Identification Colour: Light Blue

@Neyrox
PSN ID: armoredcore12
Nationality: American
Car Number: #12
Team: Nukeshot Motorsport
Primary Sponsor: Pacific Coast Radio
Team Identification Colour: Green

It might've been fixed, but I believe that there was an issue with the shortcut penalty system on certain tracks. That might've contributed to that decision also.
I'll have to do some testing to check if it's sorted but for now it's off since most tracks even 2 wheels off track can give you a 2+ sec penalty which is unrealistic. To police cutting corners I will use the replays and driver POV so if anyone is caught they will be given a suitable post race penalty.

Also interested subject to calendar ratification...Also shortcut penalties being off-wouldn't this be open to abuse?
For the calendar, if a new track was to be added it might replace a track if we see fit but it it has to be in the game for at least 2 weeks before a decision is made. (i.e A track cannot be added to the game on a Monday and we race their on the Friday 4 days later)

PSN ID: Macboyilija
Nationality: Dutch
Car Number: 77
Team: Petkovski racing
Primary Sponsor: Petkovski

Have to say the VERT European Grand Touring series is also to set for friday. Would be a shame if you guys wont communicate with eachother as to the start of the leagues. Guess a lot of racers from the one league would join the other one so hopefully you can combine things.

I do think most people wait until the dates are set before applying. I am gone 25/8 untill 8/9.

Last edited:
PSN ID: Macboyilija
Nationality: Dutch
Car Number: 77
Team: Petkovski racing
Primary Sponsor: Petkovski

Have to say the VERT European Grand Touring series is also to set for friday. Would be a shame if you guys wont communicate with eachother as to the start of the leagues. Guess a lot of racers from the one league would join the other one so hopefully you can combine things.

I do think most people wait until the dates are set before applying. I am gone 25/8 untill 8/9.
I will have a chat with John.

This is also the dilemma I am having! Am leaning towards this as it is stock/BOP tuning cos am not a great tuner lol
It makes the grid closer and means it's based more on driver skill rather then how they setup the car. Once I get more experienced with running a league we will be able to move to multi-class & tuning.

I read through the terms and rules and have some questions. Trying to help you chose whatever suits you best:

4.15. In game automatic Balance of Performance will be turned on due to this being a one-make series.
I dont understand why you need BoP when its just one make. Wouldnt it be more logical this was turned off so we could use the full potential of the car as intended ?

Once race 1 is finished and the results are gathered the ‘Top 8’ qualifiers will start from a reversed grid slot. This means that the driver who qualified on pole for race 1 will start race 2 from 8th and so on.
Why is it limited to 8 ? Or is it just an example number ? I saw you are handing out points to the first 8 drivers as well. Maybe it would be more motivating that all drivers gain points so that you also have real fights for points at the end of the field. If you drive with 13 people position 9-13 are basically driving for nothing. If you would give more points spread out starting from 1 point for the last driver it could be more interesting for those driving in the back.

Font - Drivers must use the Super GT Numbers.
Is this the standard font that has been used by PD in the livery editor ?

6.1. Events and issues that happen during the race can be met with post race time penalties. Each incident will be reviewed by the stewards before a penalty is given.
I saw your were handing out the penalty seconds. They seemed pretty heavy for a 20 and 30 min race. Could it be an option that you as a steward decide the amount of seconds based on the factual incident ? Thus having more influence in the penalty. Sometimes not so heavy is needed and sometimes heavier.

We have decided to move the Prologue to August 10th meaning Round 1 will take place on August 17th.
I dont think this is valid anymore ? Its causing some confusion so maybe you can edit all the wrong dates.

Tire Compounds- Soft & Medium
You mention two compounds are allowed. See point 4.17 where you say the minimum Tire Rating will be set to the same as the Maximum.

I read through the terms and rules and have some questions. Trying to help you chose whatever suits you best:

I dont understand why you need BoP when its just one make. Wouldnt it be more logical this was turned off so we could use the full potential of the car as intended ?

Why is it limited to 8 ? Or is it just an example number ? I saw you are handing out points to the first 8 drivers as well. Maybe it would be more motivating that all drivers gain points so that you also have real fights for points at the end of the field. If you drive with 13 people position 9-13 are basically driving for nothing. If you would give more points spread out starting from 1 point for the last driver it could be more interesting for those driving in the back.

Is this the standard font that has been used by PD in the livery editor ?

I saw your were handing out the penalty seconds. They seemed pretty heavy for a 20 and 30 min race. Could it be an option that you as a steward decide the amount of seconds based on the factual incident ? Thus having more influence in the penalty. Sometimes not so heavy is needed and sometimes heavier.

I dont think this is valid anymore ? Its causing some confusion so maybe you can edit all the wrong dates.

You mention two compounds are allowed. See point 4.17 where you say the minimum Tire Rating will be set to the same as the Maximum.
Since it was postponed I am still sorting out stuff in the OP. BoP will be turned off.

First concept is ready. Dont really like it so probably will be changed.

cDR1FIh5.jpeg

VP6gC7T9.jpeg

ZwesFlcU.jpeg

HGqZU5Sb.jpeg

Last edited:
Back