DRL Audi LMS Cup - Season 1 | Friday's 7pm BST | Enter Now!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DynamicGT
  • 146 comments
  • 9,414 views
That frees up my evening I guess. It's a shame, but somewhat understandable. Regarding the whole 'promoting' thing, is there anything else I can do to help?
Maybe just mention it in the NES Forum or something. Thanks.
 
We could make a drivers forum or something on facebook or twitter, so that we know everyone gets a notification when it is something
 
I'm going to pull out of this, I've lost interest in GTS with the lobby bugs a week or two ago.
 
If I don't get more then 7 confirmed for tomorrow I am going to put this on hold since the interest of GT Sport has seemed to died off alot over the past few weeks.

If you are able to attend tomorrow just reply 'Confirm'. Hopefully we can get the numbers.
 
If I don't get more then 7 confirmed for tomorrow I am going to put this on hold since the interest of GT Sport has seemed to died off alot over the past few weeks.

If you are able to attend tomorrow just reply 'Confirm'. Hopefully we can get the numbers.
Confirm
 
If I don't get more then 7 confirmed for tomorrow I am going to put this on hold since the interest of GT Sport has seemed to died off alot over the past few weeks.

If you are able to attend tomorrow just reply 'Confirm'. Hopefully we can get the numbers.
Confirmed.

Did you get the chance to ask around public Gr.3 lobbies like I suggested yet? If not, then we should REALLY think about doing that tomorrow. A lot of the entries aren't completed teams, so perhaps they could ask around for a teammate or something too. If we want this series to go ahead, we need to all take a measure of responsibility for gathering new members. :D
 
Confirmed.

Did you get the chance to ask around public Gr.3 lobbies like I suggested yet? If not, then we should REALLY think about doing that tomorrow. A lot of the entries aren't completed teams, so perhaps they could ask around for a teammate or something too. If we want this series to go ahead, we need to all take a measure of responsibility for gathering new members. :D
I have and only one guy was interested. He then ignored all my messages asking can he race. It isn't looking good and I don't know what else to do.
 
Sorry i didnt see the message about confirming, but ill try and ask around as well to get more people in.
 
Just read the actual timetable. I thought the lobby opened at 7pm, not 6:40pm. Am I too late?

Edit: Wait, Waddles the Duck isn't on PSN?
 
Says Waddles is on his phone, but was last on PS3 an hour ago. I'm thinking that something came up in the real world
 
Guess no race as only 3 confirmed I think
Now that I think about it you're probably right.

What we could do from now on as well as go into public Gr.3 lobbies is host exhibition races in the usual Friday timeslot until we have enough regulars for a championship relaunch. That way all of the drivers that are currently here won't get tired of waiting for a race.

As for teams with just 1 driver, it's your job to find yourself a teammate either from your friends list, public lobbies, or anywhere else. Merging with existing teams won't boost the entry list, so although that's ok, it's not recommended.
 
Ya running one now?
Not tonight as numbers were low. I'll try to look in other forums and stuff but it's just really annoying that after all the sign-ups and hype only 3 people confirmed. I know some of it's on me for not promoting but I guess some people just don't wanna make an effort these days. I'll have an update on this series in the coming days. Thanks to all you guys who confirmed though, really appreciate it and I'm sorry we don't have the numbers to run tonight I really am. See you all soon.

Regards, Brandon.
 
Ya running one now?
I'm not, as I'm not a moderator or anything. All I said was just my thoughts on what we could do in the future. It's up to @DynamicGT to decide what we actually do. I'd use this time to look for a teammate since it looks like they won't be around.
 
He I have to say you really need to try to use the @ option and invite all people to your post ! This would help a lot by attracting all drivers. I know its a bad excuse but just try it. Dont forget it laid still for a long time.

So we need to draw attention again. Not inviting all drivers when you have important news is not helping. Not blaming you. Just saying it would help.
 
I'm interested. Unfortunately, the time doesn't work for me.
 
So what's happening this week @DynamicGT? Are we converting the Friday timeslot for exhibition races until we get enough interest, or what? It's your series, so you decide what's happening. :D
 
There is no point in starting if we dont know who will participate. Maybe he can also send private messages. Or we can at least send @name to all participants.

Dont want to involve too much since its his League of course. Just my suggestion.
 
There is no point in starting if we dont know who will participate. Maybe he can also send private messages. Or we can at least send @name to all participants.

Dont want to involve too much since its his League of course. Just my suggestion.
I will host a few 'Track Days' as such over next week and hopefully it will help with numbers. R1 will either be next Friday or the one after depending on the response. Thanks for your patience guys.
 
I've got interest from guys but they just never responded. Guess R1 won't be this week. Updates soon.
 
Guys I've tried everything, posting in PSN Communities, Facebook Groups, Hosting Track days and still no interest unfortunately. I was really looking forward to this series but I think it's best to go on hold in the moment and come up something inovative to really spark interest. If you have any ideas feel free to leave them below and I'll get back to you soon. I have a few ideas already which I'll leave below so you can give me feedback, also for interesting series ideas depending on next weeks DLC.

Ideas:

Formula 2 - DLC*

V8 SuperCars -
DLC*

M3 E90 GT Cup -
M3 GT 11'

WEC (New Format) -
P1's, GT3* or Super GT*

Touring Car - TBD*

Please reply with your suggestions :)

Regards Brandon.

 
Back