DRL Audi LMS Cup - Season 1 | Friday's 7pm BST | Enter Now!

• Thread starter DynamicGT
  • 146 comments
Notice: Prolouge will only consist of one 20min Sprint Race along with quali as it is mainly just to make sure everything is in check. All Championships rounds will have 2 as stated in the OP.

Lets get ready to rumble!!! :D
7070748178522341892_0.jpg

Thanks to all who showed up! I was a little rusty after not playing for a month but all went well with the lobby apart from my accidental exit. :lol:

Round 1's date will be announced soon. I hope to see you all then for a good fight! ;)

Bring on Season 1!

I am going to push R1 back to next week since I haven't promoted it at all and would be unfair to those who weren't notified. I have been really busy this week with school and haven't been able to come on.

This week I will notify all of you every other day. Hope you can understand my reasoning and it gives you guys another week to practice aswell so I'll see you all next Friday. Sorry for the inconvinience.

I am going to push R1 back to next week since I haven't promoted it at all and would be unfair to those who weren't notified. I have been really busy this week with school and haven't been able to come on.

This week I will notify all of you every other day. Hope you can understand my reasoning and it gives you guys another week to practice aswell so I'll see you all next Friday. Sorry for the inconvinience.
That frees up my evening I guess. It's a shame, but somewhat understandable. Regarding the whole 'promoting' thing, is there anything else I can do to help?

Last edited:
Back